TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
OK, try these. If both don't work I will try something else :D

Check if you get a new option inside the Help menu enablin /disabling Linda night visit. (These saves will be on the first page 4th and 5th slot)

zangetsupwnz

Jan 11, 2018
OK, try these. If both don't work I will try something else :D

Check if you get a new option inside the Help menu enablin /disabling Linda night visit. (These saves will be on the first page 4th and 5th slot)
Nope they dont work either. I could see the first save had linda's visit done 3 times already, all the stars saying "Hidden" as a tooltip. Still cant trigger the scenes :S

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Yes i loaded that save. When i start it up, some dinner dialogue pops up with Rachel saying the girls did a good job on their homework, then It's 10 o clock on the same day (day 80) that my old save was at.
OK I re-tested and it works for me on a clean install of 0.3.3 version ... the 1-5 save from a previous post works immediately as I go to sleep and Linda appears (1-5 it's your save with the same day I just advanced the time until sleep time). Can you confirm that you are loading the save from my post? clean out your save folder and clean out ..user/YourUserName/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/CureMyAddiction

also (move them into oldsaves or something, don't delete). Maybe that causes the confusion.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Nope they dont work either. I could see the first save had linda's visit done 3 times already, all the stars saying "Hidden" as a tooltip. Still cant trigger the scenes :S
In the first save I just saved after Linda's first night visit. So in that case you would have to wait it out for the cooldown. But in your help menu did you have an option to enable/disable Linda's night visit in that save? If it still doesn't work maybe do a clean install of 0.3.3 and load these saves directly? I'm running out of ideas how can it work for me and not for you if it's the same save, same install. Only difference is like what our computers, but that doesn't matter.

zangetsupwnz

Jan 11, 2018
OK I re-tested and it works for me on a clean install of 0.3.3 version ... the 1-5 save from a previous post works immediately as I go to sleep and Linda appears (1-5 it's your save with the same day I just advanced the time until sleep time). Can you confirm that you are loading the save from my post? clean out your save folder and clean out ..user/YourUserName/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/CureMyAddiction

also (move them into oldsaves or something, don't delete). Maybe that causes the confusion.
Ok i just moved all my old save files from both the game folder and AppData/Roaming... etc to a "Old save" folder.
Then i checked the game if the saves were gone, and they were.
Used the 2 saves you gave me, loaded up both of them, tried sleeping multiple times, still no scene.
I dont know whats wrong, this is so weird.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Ok i just moved all my old save files from both the game folder and AppData/Roaming... etc to a "Old save" folder.
Then i checked the game if the saves were gone, and they were.
Used the 2 saves you gave me, loaded up both of them, tried sleeping multiple times, still no scene.
I dont know whats wrong, this is so weird.
Do you see a menu option inside the Help menu saying "enable /disable Linda night visit" ? In one of the new saves it should appear and it means the event is already enabled you just have to wait out the cooldown.

zickyjork

Aug 2, 2017
I think i've gotten a good amount of the content out of what's available... which is a fuck ton right now. Does getting amy on board lock you out of any scenes outside the Linda night visit?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I think i've gotten a good amount of the content out of what's available... which is a fuck ton right now. Does getting amy on board lock you out of any scenes outside the Linda night visit?
It's not really a lockout but Amy sits near the pool during an hour which was free (so you can't swim during that hour to increase your stamina) and she also sits in the hot tub so that prevents you from getting all the Chloe hot tub events during that hour. There are other hours you can do these so it's not really a lockout.

zangetsupwnz

Jan 11, 2018
Sorry everyone for spamming down this thread with my problem.
But with alot of help from TGI Games, i managed to find the solution to my issue.
Linda's night visit option in the help menu was permanently disabled for me for some weird reason, even on save files where the quest was on going.
Whenever i enabled the night visit, it would automaticly go back to being disabled whenever i closed the help menu or just transition between rooms/scenes.
What fixed this problem for me was a clean install of the game.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
so no help for me?
At 20:00 if Rachel and Susan are not in the interior, they are usually in Rachel's room. Go to Rachel's room and knock/peek/enter and see if you can continue there. Maybe just the wrong screen for the interior is shown. (bug)

If it is not a day with a Rachel and Susan session at 20:00, then it is probably a bug with the gui.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
At 20:00 if Rachel and Susan are not in the interior, they are usually in Rachel's room. Go to Rachel's room and knock/peek/enter and see if you can continue there. Maybe just the wrong screen for the interior is shown. (bug)

If it is not a day with a Rachel and Susan session at 20:00, then it is probably a bug with the gui.
At 20.00 Rachel and Susan are usually in the Interior. They are in Rachel's room only if you triggered the event Aunt makes mistakes, either by giving Rachel sleeping pills (early part of the game) or catching her masturbate (her room, 22.00)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I really wanted to like this game...
The renders look nice, the story premise is fun, the characters aren't bad, but, it is just soooo boring.

I got bored and put my dick away. That's never a good sign for an adult sex game.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Sorry everyone for spamming down this thread with my problem.
But with alot of help from TGI Games, i managed to find the solution to my issue.
Linda's night visit option in the help menu was permanently disabled for me for some weird reason, even on save files where the quest was on going.
Whenever i enabled the night visit, it would automaticly go back to being disabled whenever i closed the help menu or just transition between rooms/scenes.
What fixed this problem for me was a clean install of the game.
Interesting. I still don't have the Linda's visit option in the help menu at all. Tried a clean install, started a new game, still nothing.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Interesting. I still don't have the Linda's visit option in the help menu at all. Tried a clean install, started a new game, still nothing.
The option first appears after you had the first night visit from Linda. So the fact that you don't see the option is not the problem by itself. You should have a relationship with Linda (do her initial sexual action) if after that she still won't come for a night visit (say after 4-5 days of ignoring her), then you have a problem.

Reactions: zangetsupwnz

MxxDeth

Jul 25, 2018
i have two questions
1)how do i start the more the merrier event - have already unlocked the mission and the first star is to unlock the event
2)How do i get the second last star for chloe new punishment when i must see her in the moring without panties , i have tried entering at 6am and request both dog and kitten play

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
i have two questions
1)how do i start the more the merrier event - have already unlocked the mission and the first star is to unlock the event
1) Use the phone in Linda's office in the afternoon. Pick the menu option that says somehting like "Tell Uncle you are ready for Amy to arrive".

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
2)How do i get the second last star for chloe new punishment when i must see her in the moring without panties , i have tried entering at 6am and request both dog and kitten play
This has nothing to do with pet play.

A) Catch her at 16pm and order her to wear no panties. Go to bed at 10pm and get up at 6am, visit Chloe in her room and try something new.

B) Alternative : get up at 6am, save the game, take a shower. If Chloe does not appear, reload. If Chloe interrupts your shower, order her to wear no panties, then visit Chloe in her room (still 6am) and try something new..

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes