TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
how to unlock the new character
If you just want the new NPC load the 1/1 save (save on the first page, top left corner). Alternatively you have to complete the First Milestone have the 3 Mom calls, then wait for the announcement at dinner (few days not more than 4), then talk to everyone about Amy (pick the "About Amy" option), then you have to use the phone in Linda's office and pick the "Tell Uncle you are ready for Amy to arrive" option. Look for this option to appear and no other. Don't try to find this option at night or the early morning, try some nice time like 15:00 closer to the time you arrived on the yacht.

Reactions: ThL

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
Did you check the new dialog options with Linda at 08:00? (Chloe is asking for you)
Did you unlock Chloe's new Punishment? (Favour Points System)
Not sure what you mean by new dialogue options. I went to see Linda at 8:00 and there's nothing new. And no new punishment. I have spanked her once but she hasn't been sick since then. The options are locked when I catch her peeking at Emily.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Not sure what you mean by new dialogue options. I went to see Linda at 8:00 and there's nothing new. And no new punishment. I have spanked her once but she hasn't been sick since then. The options are locked when I catch her peeking at Emily.
Then it's simple. You just wait until she is sick again. If you are unlucky it is entirely possible she is not sick for a few days in a row. If you didn't get a dialogue saying she can't pretend to be sick any longer then she can still pretend to be sick and you just have to wait.

gmanpromo

Aug 8, 2017
So I've ignored Linda for about a month in game time and she hasn't given me a surprise visit, though the event note is in my notebook. Also I've seen Linda & Emily scene at 1 am and joined in also but I can't get the final star for Fulfilling Linda's Request and the star in the 1st Milestone for watching them together. What am I missing?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
So I've ignored Linda for about a month in game time and she hasn't given me a surprise visit, though the event note is in my notebook. Also I've seen Linda & Emily scene at 1 am and joined in also but I can't get the final star for Fulfilling Linda's Request and the star in the 1st Milestone for watching them together. What am I missing?
Can you give a save file? It's hard to say what's wrong with so little information. We have to know where you are inside the game to be able to help.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
You have different options at 01:00 :
- peek (and enter)
- knock
- enter

I think for the Milestone star you need to enter directly.

renatojf

Feb 15, 2019
Can someone please help? I cannot talk to Susan and Rachel after dinner.. There is no dialog option.. Only shows like there was no one in the room.. Playing v0.3.3 MacOs

MxxDeth

Jul 25, 2018
I got all that stuff now. I needed to re-DL for some reason. Thanks any how! But now does anybody got a hint at the best way to do Truth or dare? Seems like you should make them get along but thats the boring way HAHA
Focus on chloe to get emily related stuff and vise verse , good to mix things up
Had to play the game three times to get all the stars

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
Then it's simple. You just wait until she is sick again. If you are unlucky it is entirely possible she is not sick for a few days in a row. If you didn't get a dialogue saying she can't pretend to be sick any longer then she can still pretend to be sick and you just have to wait.
I had the conversation with the aunt finding out that the doctor was covering for Chloe. Is that the dialogue you mean? Because since then she hasn't been pretending to be sick.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I had the conversation with the aunt finding out that the doctor was covering for Chloe. Is that the dialogue you mean? Because since then she hasn't been pretending to be sick.
This is the storyline Aunt Finally Finds Out where mc saves Linda's job at the price that Linda has to submit to Rachel's rules. The consequence is that mc can/must spank Linda if she fails.

Chloe's storylines are Is She Sick to start and Chloe's New Punishment to continue.
Talk with Linda at 08:00. Peek/Enter Chloe's room at 08:00 when she is sick.
Talk with Chloe at 09:00 to spank her or to advance the storyline.

You can have almost unlimited number of save games. Having a save game for every day or every hour is not a problem and allows to go back if a storyline seems to be broken or if you want to try out alternative routes.

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
can you help what should i do when i was set a alarm and now i wait susan to talk to me but i play for like 2-3 hours ind she doing nothing ?

zangetsupwnz

Jan 11, 2018
I cant seem to unlock linda's secret visit at all.
I have tried so many different things on multiple saves.
Tried to trigger it before and after starting/completing "Rachel's helping hand".
Before and after First milestone clear.
Tried it as late as possible (just before Amy comes over)
Have tried it with the note active saying along the lines "linda's behaviour seems odd, try do something with her or wait to see what happens etc"
And on all of these attempts i also tried to go 3-5+ days with and without using stamina.
So im kinda lost... Dont know what im doing wrong :(
Hope someone knows exactly when and how to get the visit.

Frackus

Feb 9, 2019
Do you have it deselected...click on help on the screen (next to events) and on the second line see if "Linda's Night Visit" is enabled.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes