Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
You need to have study chores for the day. Then you need to have unlocked everything you can with Emily, so don't try this with zero Emily progression. Once you got at least a few handjobs from Emily go and study together with her at the terrace at 18:00. When she is sitting at the terrace, studying go there and click the study icon.

Do this for a few days. Emily will give you a blowjob while studying. Once she did this pick the "up for something?" menu option and request a blowjob. She will give you a blowjob in the bathroom, unlocking your progression.
You can't corrupt Rachel. To unlock her exhibitionism, you need to do the "Aunt makes mistakes" quest line. Do the quest fully. Win the kneeling contest a few times and try all the rewards. She will have exhibitionism unlocked if you do this.
Thank a lot,:)

Reactions: ThL and TGI Games

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Ask sick passes from Linda at 21:00 in Linda's office. After a few sick passes Chloe will come to you after breakfast to ask how you are able to avoid chores. Follow the story.
This works also with free days from Susan's reward for making Rachel miss her call. I was on my 2nd free day and I got the sick pass from Linda the previous evening, when Chloe after breakfast already asked for the secret how to avoid chores. I replayed the sequence and it also worked without sick pass, so free days seem to be the relevant parameter to trigger the Chloe event.

Reactions: ThL

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
there is a problem with the "sick pass": at 21 hours I go in Linda's office, I blackmail her and ask her for the "sick pass". The problem is that Chloe never asks me about the pass after breakfast.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
there is a problem with the "sick pass": at 21 hours I go in Linda's office, I blackmail her and ask her for the "sick pass". The problem is that Chloe never asks me about the pass after breakfast.
Maybe there is some randomness in the Chloe event. Continue to have free days and do other events. Keep in mind that on Sundays there are no chores.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Maybe there is some randomness in the Chloe event. Continue to have free days and do other events. Keep in mind that on Sundays there are no chores.
Yes, it's a question of repetition here. One free pass every now and then won't do the trick. Try on Monday, then keep doing it every day. It should unlock.

Lancelot Link

Dec 10, 2018
Talk to the Doctor at 8:00? Does that work?
That did it, Cheers! Not too worried about the others, but there is one that is driving me to drink. The second to last star on Hot Tub Pleasure, says on certain days Chloe will be willing to do a little more... but no matter what I do she just jerks me off naked. I have already seen her masturbating, what am I missing.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
That did it, Cheers! Not too worried about the others, but there is one that is driving me to drink. The second to last star on Hot Tub Pleasure, says on certain days Chloe will be willing to do a little more... but no matter what I do she just jerks me off naked. I have already seen her masturbating, what am I missing.
Sometimes if Chloe is in a good mood, she shakes her ass in front of MC at the end of the scene. "Mood" parameter is gone in this version. To be on the safe side I did talk a few times to Chloe before (how are you?)
But it happened before she get naked in the hot tub....

Dave86

Dec 4, 2017
Hi
How can I open the "The more the merrier" event? I made the 3 calls to the mother, but nothing happens during the dinner. Maybe we have to have the rest of the complete events?

On the other hand, I have found a fault in the sequence in which they are meet in the Interior, Cloe insults Emily and MC must spank her. If you choose the option "You will be kissing Emily while I spank you", the next day Emily tells you to go to the hot tub at 4:00 p.m., but nothing happens there and the event is blocked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
If you choose the option "You will be kissing Emily while I spank you", the next day Emily tells you to go to the hot tub at 4:00 p.m., but nothing happens there and the event is blocked.
If you choose the option "You will be kissing Emily while I spank you"-----> what did Chloe say? If she rejected this there is no fault with the event. If she doesn't agree to it you can't spank her. Emily doesn't matter in this if Chloe didn't agree...

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Hi
How can I open the "The more the merrier" event? I made the 3 calls to the mother, but nothing happens during the dinner. Maybe we have to have the rest of the complete events?
Follow the hints inside the game. Do the 3 mom calls, then wait for the dinner announcement (do not skip dinner). Expect to wait at least a few days. How many days did you wait? Was it more than 4?

After the announcement talk to everyone about Amy. (There will be a new menu option "About Amy")

After you talked to everyone use the phone in Linda's office in the afternoon. Only use the option : "Tell Uncle you are ready for Amy to arrive", do NOT use the normal Uncle option, that's just for chatting with Uncle.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
If she jerks you off naked you advanced too far in her storyline already, that star I'm pretty sure is a clothed star. So if she is already naked you won't be able to see that. (unless the next patch makes it somehow available). But as far as I can see you are locked out from that for now, sorry. You can only get that star when she still has her clothes. In that sense it is early game content and you are already in the late game. Sorry I can't give better news.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Congratulations, you just found a bug. The word has been passed to TheGary. It will probably be corrected in a next update

Lancelot Link

Dec 10, 2018
Yeah, fixed the bug by using the dev console to lower her exhibition and corruption, did the scene and restored them. All good it seems. Thanks all!

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Did you follow that quest line? Save Linda's job and be in charge of Linda? It's a 20:00 talk with Susan Rachel and then Linda will come into the scene later.
yeah I did. I can spank Linda already and have sex with her when I want. The issue I have is finishing the Sick questline as its the way to spank Chloe and get her corruption

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
yeah I did. I can spank Linda already and have sex with her when I want. The issue I have is finishing the Sick questline as its the way to spank Chloe and get her corruption
You don't need to finish Is She Sick questline to spank Chloe.
Chloe will be sick a couple of times and you can talk to her to spank her. Then you can confront her with her liking to be spanked. The situation escalates. Steal homework and talk to Rachel that Chloe does it on purpose to trigger a hard spanking. Watch at 15:00, afterwards talk to Chloe.
To trigger corruption, catch her at 16:00, delay punishment and talk to her afterwards and spank her.

Be sure to complete Hot Tub Pleasure before unlocking corruption.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes