ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I dunno how to progress Is She Sick as its necessary to be able to spank Chloe. She cant be told to pretend to be sick anymore so I dunno what to do :(
Check the thread a few pages back. It's been answered a few times.

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
by removing the moods has lead to a lot of confusion (bugs, confusing dialogue, stars, etc.) there is a graph icons maybe the dev bringing it back

I have found

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

still stuck on 99%

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
No she has her usual dialogue. I think I soft locked my way here because Rachel says she caught onto the scheme already of Chloe.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
by removing the moods has lead to a lot of confusion (bugs, confusing dialogue, stars, etc.) there is a graph icons maybe the dev bringing it back

I have found

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

still stuck on 99%
What is the last line of your spoil info ? Can't place it.
What are you missing exactly is it in the events or in the chores ?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
yup it doesnt work i put it in the save folder and its just a new save that i started
There are 2 save folders :
- local : \CureMyAddiction...\game\saves
- system : \Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\CureMyAddiction

The game seems to first look into the RenPy folder for saves and then in the local folder.

If you come from 0.2.2 with lots of old save files, it is best to rename the system folder to something like CureMyAddictionv022old or delete it to avoid having incompatible save files in your save/load menu when playing v0.3.x

Reactions: ThL

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I noticed a possible conflict between Hot Tub Pleasure and Chloe reaching Corruption Lvl 1 / Exhibition Lvl 1 :
The corrupted Chloe will join mc in the hot tub naked, so the scenes for Chloe showing tits or ass as a bonus may no longer trigger and it might be impossible to complete Hot Tub Pleasure.
To avoid problems, better complete Hot Tub Pleasure before progressing with Chloe's corruption.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
No she has her usual dialogue. I think I soft locked my way here because Rachel says she caught onto the scheme already of Chloe.
Did you follow that quest line? Save Linda's job and be in charge of Linda? It's a 20:00 talk with Susan Rachel and then Linda will come into the scene later.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
it is very difficult corrupt chloe
Once you have progressed with Chloe so you can spank her and gain favor points, the corruption is easy.
Catch her at 16:00 in Emily's room, delay punishment and then talk to her at 18:00. She is bitching around, mc gives her a good spanking and Chloe is happy. Exhibition Level 1 and Corruption Level 1 unlocked.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
Once you have progressed with Chloe so you can spank her and gain favor points, the corruption is easy.
Catch her at 16:00 in Emily's room, delay punishment and then talk to her at 18:00. She is bitching around, mc gives her a good spanking and Chloe is happy. Exhibition Level 1 and Corruption Level 1 unlocked.
I am not able to unlock punishment

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
How I get the BJ from Emily ?
How I corrupt and level exhib for Rachel ?
Thank(y)

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
How I get the BJ from Emily ?

thank(y)
You need to have study chores for the day. Then you need to have unlocked everything you can with Emily, so don't try this with zero Emily progression. Once you got at least a few handjobs from Emily go and study together with her at the terrace at 18:00. When she is sitting at the terrace, studying go there and click the study icon.

Do this for a few days. Emily will give you a blowjob while studying. Once she did this pick the "up for something?" menu option and request a blowjob. She will give you a blowjob in the bathroom, unlocking your progression.

Reactions: Abîme

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
How I corrupt and level exhib for Rachel ?
Thank(y)
You can't corrupt Rachel. To unlock her exhibitionism, you need to do the "Aunt makes mistakes" quest line. Do the quest fully. Win the kneeling contest a few times and try all the rewards. She will have exhibitionism unlocked if you do this.

Reactions: ThL and Abîme
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes