TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
So I kept trying to call the Uncle every ingame day from Linda's phone but every time I clicked "Uncle" it would say something along the lines of "end of current events in this version." Not that exact quote now that I think about it but it was very similar. Either way, it wouldn't let me trigger Amy coming to the ship and I couldn't start More the Merrier.
Yes it seems there is nothing wrong with the More the Merrier trigger. Not surprising that more the merrier doesn't have "end of current events in this version" inside it anywhere since it was just added this update, why would it ever have a dialogue saying it's the end of the event???

The menu option which starts The More the Merrier says "Call Uncle to confirm, you are ready for Amy to arrive"

This is the exact same message which you get if you load the 1/1 save and go back to the phone menu.

If you didn't delete your save you would see the "Call Uncle to confirm, you are ready for Amy to arrive" option in the phone menu during most of the day (It might be blocked during early morning or late at night etc).

gmanpromo

Aug 8, 2017
I am also having issues with what seems to be the same step "watching Linda and Emily" I have entered the room with them and I have watched them but both the final star on "fulfilling Linda's Request" and the 13th star on the 1st Milestone.

Links234

Jan 4, 2019
Yes it seems there is nothing wrong with the More the Merrier trigger. Not surprising that more the merrier doesn't have "end of current events in this version" inside it anywhere since it was just added this update, why would it ever have a dialogue saying it's the end of the event???

The menu option which starts The More the Merrier says "Call Uncle to confirm, you are ready for Amy to arrive"

This is the exact same message which you get if you load the 1/1 save and go back to the phone menu.
Yeah I never got that "Call Uncle to confirm, you are ready for Amy to arrive" option with my saves. I saw it on the 1/1 save posted with the 0.3.3 version but I'm telling you anytime I pressed "Uncle" on the phone call menu, it wouldn't give me that choice. Not sure what you don't understand.

It doesn't matter anyway, since I've already deleted the game. I'll play this again after a couple of updates, when hopefully the bugs will get sorted out.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Another small bug : 08:00 Doctor's Room when Chloe is sick
When Chloe is sick, Linda is in the doctor's room and in Chloe's room checking temperature.
The doctor's room has options to search but not to talk, so it seems that the wrong picture is shown and it should be the picture with the empty doctor's room instead.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah I never got that "Call Uncle to confirm, you are ready for Amy to arrive" option with my saves. I saw it on the 1/1 save posted with the 0.3.3 version but I'm telling you anytime I pressed "Uncle" on the phone call menu, it wouldn't give me that choice. Not sure what you don't understand.

It doesn't matter anyway, since I've already deleted the game. I'll play this again after a couple of updates, when hopefully the bugs will get sorted out.
If you didn't delete your save you would see the "Call Uncle to confirm, you are ready for Amy to arrive" option in the phone menu during most of the day (It might be blocked during early morning or late at night etc - since probably Amy can't arrive at night etc.). If you saw the first star saying "start up the event" you had it properly unlocked you just had to use the menu option saying "Call Uncle to confirm, you are ready for Amy to arrive".

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
Tried starting a new game, unlocked all content but the 3rd star of "No Privacy" quest and the hidden event "Linda Surprise Visit".
Any chance to complete them both?
With the first, i already talked to Rachel about knocking before entering, in fact the hint say: "Rachel agreed to knock before entering the bathroom, i can finally jerk off in peace, it's worth a try".
I kept on jerking again and again, tried even to pee, tried not to release for days, she knocked checking on me but she simply goes away after i replied that i was okay. I'm stuck.
For the latter, i hope it's not to late to unlock it.
Any help will be much appreciated.

Links234

Jan 4, 2019
If you didn't delete your save you would see the "Call Uncle to confirm, you are ready for Amy to arrive" option in the phone menu during most of the day (It might be blocked during early morning or late at night etc - since probably Amy can't arrive at night etc.). If you saw the first star saying "start up the event" you had it properly unlocked you just had to use the menu option saying "Call Uncle to confirm, you are ready for Amy to arrive".
Nah I tried it various times throughout the day, 8:00 AM, 9:00 after breakfast, 15:00, etc and on multiple days and the "Call Uncle to confirm, you are ready for Amy to arrive" option never showed up. Always got the end of current events message.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Nah I tried it various times throughout the day, 8:00 AM, 9:00 after breakfast, 15:00, etc and on multiple days and the "Call Uncle to confirm, you are ready for Amy to arrive" option never showed up. Always got the end of current events message.
Yea this sounds like a bug, except nobody else seems to have this only you. If you had the save it would be very easy to confirm, but you say you deleted the saves and the backup saves on purpose. So I guess we will never know if it was a rare bug that only affects one user or you may be slightly mistaken about the exact circumstances, trying to call them back from memory.

Reactions: ThL

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Tried starting a new game, unlocked all content but the 3rd star of "No Privacy" quest and the hidden event "Linda Surprise Visit".
With the first, i already talked to Rachel about knocking before entering, in fact the hint say: "Rachel agreed to knock before entering the bathroom, i can finally jerk off in peace, it's worth a try".
I kept on jerking again and again, tried even to pee, tried not to release for days, she knocked checking on me but she simply goes away after i replied that i was okay. I'm stuck.
Linda surprise visit is a late game event, sorry. It's when you ignore Linda for a few days and she becomes so frustrated she sneaks into your room at night for surprise sex. Unfortunately, after Amy arrives she sleeps in your room so the original event can't fire in the same way exactly. Not sure about no privacy

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
No Privacy 3rd star was mc jerking off in his bathroom and getting a hand job by her after unlocking Rachel's Helping Hand. I don't remember details but maybe you need an erection during lunch before Rachel helps you.

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
The 'Do you really want that?' is a Susan dialogue - when you try to steal Chloe's homework at 13.00 too soon after the previous time.
I already had that talk but the star is still empty.

I've run into a different error that crashes the game. I'm on the 5th star of Aunt Makes A Mistake, the second time the aunt and captain are having fun in the room. I go to peak and I get this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'e013_repeatable_reward_a_punished_peek'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\PFF\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\PFF\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\PFF\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\PFF\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/locations/pool/loc_pool.rpyc", line 45, in script call
File "scripts/npc/cousin2/c2_how.rpyc", line 8, in script call
File "scripts/meals/dinner/dinner.rpyc", line 108, in script call
File "scripts/meals/dinner/dinner.rpyc", line 108, in script call
File "scripts/!init/_pause.rpyc", line 8, in script
File "D:\PFF\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'e013_repeatable_reward_a_punished_peek'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction 0.3.3
Fri Feb 15 00:23:09 2019

Trying to enter gives almost the same with 'e013_repeatable_reward_a_punished_enter' instead, and knock does the same.

potemkin_dk

Jan 24, 2019
For 3rd star of "No Privacy": She needs to have helped you cum earlier in the day, then it should trigger

Reactions: ChristianGrey

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
For 3rd star of "No Privacy": She needs to have helped you cum earlier in the day, then it should trigger
Not really.
I just played the scene.
I had Rachel's Helping Hand stars 1+2 (normal + topless)
I'm not sure if being full and having an erection during lunch is necessary. I did it.
I jerked off in bath, Rachel interrupted, I told her to knock and then I tried to jerk off several times in the bath.
It took me 4 tries to finally get Rachel to help mc, so there is some randomness.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I already had that talk but the star is still empty.

I've run into a different error that crashes the game. I'm on the 5th star of Aunt Makes A Mistake, the second time the aunt and captain are having fun in the room. I go to peak and I get this:
I believe this is a known rare crash in 0.3.3. There is an 0.3.4 patch on the creator's patreon page, it fixes the error you have.

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
I believe this is a known rare crash in 0.3.3. There is an 0.3.4 patch on the creator's patreon page, it fixes the error you have.
It sorted itself out somehow. I think I had skipped a step or something. So I just ignored the event, went back to sleep and tried other things. And it has somehow worked around the issue.

Now all that is left is Chloe's sickness, in that she doesn't pretend to be sick anymore. I still have two stars left to unlock. I have completed everything else possible aside from this, the doctor is already being punished. Has that broken the path?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hey mate always stuck in emily's bathroom scene ( already knocked the door). Is this trouble from my phone or? Thanks in advance ( sorry have no discord account)
if the 3 icons work anywhere else, why should they causes here problems? :unsure:

Reactions: Clitbait

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Now all that is left is Chloe's sickness, in that she doesn't pretend to be sick anymore. I still have two stars left to unlock. I have completed everything else possible aside from this, the doctor is already being punished. Has that broken the path?
Did you check the new dialog options with Linda at 08:00? (Chloe is asking for you)
Did you unlock Chloe's new Punishment? (Favour Points System)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Graphical Bug : 13:00 Pool Cleaning while Emily is topless
After unlocking Exhibition Level 1, when Emily lies down topless and ignores mc, she wears old and new bikini in the scene.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes