TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
How to fix it?
Not sure but on the creator's patreon: it shows there is a new patch, 0.3.4 So that most likely have your crash fixed. With that said I didn't encounter your crash in my 0.3.X playthrough so it might be a rarer type case.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Am I wrong might be but this game is kinda remake/copy of big brother, isnt it?
As much as all the other 100 incest but not incest family *cough* harem games. But I think the models are even better, and less linear. Which makes its own issues then how to trigger stuff (you can't win heh).

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Am I wrong might be but this game is kinda remake/copy of big brother, isnt it?
There are some similarities/overlaps with Water World, e.g. both have a female-only crew on a familiar looking yacht, have a captain and a female responsible person who uses her phone everyday, a sexy red-head, lesbian scenes, etc. But if you play through both games you will see that its are different games with different girls, different scenes, different quests and stories, so no remake/copy of each other.

Reactions: troybecks1

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I noticed a bug : Poolside Handjob star 5
In a new game I got stars 1 + 5 on the first "Feeling Naughty" event. Emily wore her old bikini. According to description, star 5 should not be possible on 1st event. It should require Exhibition Level 1 (new bikini).

I progressed further with Emily during day and the following night she had her Exhibition Level 1 event.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
There are some similarities/overlaps with...
I also don't think games are similar just because they use the same DAZ asset as location. That's like saying every game is the same if it takes place inside a city... But if this game is ever to have a large community, mods, fan art etc etc it must first have a much larger following. Modders for example, are probably attracted to games that have already a lot of users / downloads / views, or the threads are highly rated. The community needs to do a better job of promoting this game if we want all the extras that mods can bring to the table.

Reactions: ThL

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
As much as all the other 100 incest but not incest family *cough* harem games. But I think the models are even better, and less linear. Which makes its own issues then how to trigger stuff (you can't win heh).
It's not about incest but the model, the punishment system, characters (mother is replaced by aunt, two sisters and their fetishes, aunt is replaced by yacht captain(who is asshole and controls mother in this case aunt) and one simple vanilla lover who is sex addict) the only difference is antagonist who is absent here. In big brother you go to big house from no where in this case it is yacht.

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
I also don't think games are similar just because they use the same DAZ asset as location. That's like saying every game is the same if it takes place inside a city... But if this game is ever to have a large community, mods, fan art etc etc it must first have a much larger following. Modders for example, are probably attracted to games that have already a lot of users / downloads / views, or the threads are highly rated. The community needs to do a better job of promoting this game if we want all the extras that mods can bring to the table.
I am not complaining it was just a thought which went through my head while playing the game.

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
There are some similarities/overlaps with Water World, e.g. both have a female-only crew on a familiar looking yacht, have a captain and a female responsible person who uses her phone everyday, a sexy red-head, lesbian scenes, etc. But if you play through both games you will see that its are different games with different girls, different scenes, different quests and stories, so no remake/copy of each other.
I am totally agree with you regarding differences. I was just talking about algorithm and structure of the game which is kinda similar.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
There are different groups of customers/players : featuring a harem situation with one handsome male screwing all the girls plus some lesbian scenes plus BDSM light will probably attract the most players without scaring people away with content they don't like to see. So if this is the formula for maximum audience, it's understandable that those games have a similar setting and attract similar audience.

Reactions: ThL

tontoman

May 4, 2017
It's not about incest but the model, the punishment system, characters (mother is replaced by aunt, two sisters and their fetishes, aunt is replaced by yacht captain(who is asshole and controls mother in this case aunt) and one simple vanilla lover who is sex addict) the only difference is antagonist who is absent here. In big brother you go to big house from no where in this case it is yacht.
Yeah on the characters, why I mentioned the incest which isn't incest *cough*. And of course it's about the incest, hence the mom for the more direct, and aunt or step mom for the sidestepping of the current incest rules on patreon. Seems to be a popular fetish.

If you think of a harem incest game, there's limited setups. Family needs to be involved, hence the similar characters. If you want a self contained small system, mansion, yacht, island etc. for a reason for them to be stuck with the MC. And at least one antagonist (anta light or you'll get NTR issues) for your outside aunt, uncle, captain etc.

So to me it's no surprise they all look the same. Which is great if you like that, gravy time for you. Folks jumping on the bandwagon is nothing new.
If you want to see an even closer clone, Leisure Yacht compaired to this one heh.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Anyone had problems with new buttplug to arrive? I'm now skipping days and days, nothing yet. Probably skipped 20 days now.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
View attachment 245794 How come I cant get Chloe to do nothing!!! Can't spank or anything... STUCK! View attachment 245794
It would be useful to see the whole event summary, including the lower part.

Some hints :
Rachel's toy : Peek at Rachel's Room at 21:00 for several days (2 events)
Rachel's Shower : Peek at Rachel taking a shower and get caught or enter her room at 06:00
Chloe dressing up : Enter Chloe's room at 06:00

For Chloe :
Did you make a deal with Chloe so that she can be sick and you can spank her?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone had problems with new buttplug to arrive? I'm now skipping days and days, nothing yet. Probably skipped 20 days now.
Don't skip days too much or too fast, you have to let the triggers... trigger.

The box will arrive in your room. I think it was Saturday for me.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes