TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
:( I don't know how to get chloe's exhibition liv 1. I've started the game again
Can you already spank Chloe? And earn her favor? When you can do that catch her in Emily's room at 16:00 and pick "I'll deal with you later" and then catch her again at 23:00 peeking in the hallway (save at 22:00). Once you have done this there should be a new option allowing bare spanking of Chloe. That will unlock a lot including Chloe exhibition level 1

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Ok, Emily's Shower & Bath, the 6th star I cannot unlock. I have peeked in the shower every morning at 0800 for several weeks, and that star just doesn't unlock. I have also entered the shower with her at 0800 every morning for a week, and nothing.
The 6th star is usually the one when you enter the shower at 0800. You can verify by starting a new game and skipping forward to 2nd day 0800.
Maybe you have progressed with Emily too far (exhibition level, corruption) or it is a bug.

I usually focus on all the shower/bath stars in the first week since you need to get up early (for Rachel and Chloe) and you can't do much late at night anyway.

Reactions: DOM76210

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
Can you already spank Chloe? And earn her favor? When you can do that catch her in Emily's room at 16:00 and pick "I'll deal with you later" and then catch her again at 23:00 peeking in the hallway (save at 22:00). Once you have done this there should be a new option allowing bare spanking of Chloe. That will unlock a lot including Chloe exhibition level 1
nope. I can't spank her and earn her favors

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Hey just started playing this, at the start it asks about disabling femdom scenes, what would I be missing if I disable them?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
nope. I can't spank her and earn her favors
That's the first step you must be able to do that. Ask for sick pass from Linda at 21:00 in Linda's office every day you can. Then Chloe will come to you to ask how you get the sick passes, follow that storyline.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
:( I don't know how to get chloe's exhibition liv 1. I've started the game again
I think it goes with corruption level 1 :
Chloe's first corruption level are : Unlock Chloe's New Punishment, you must be able to earn favor. When you caught her, there will be an option to ignore her (using : "Actually, you can go", "Actually, no, I've something else to do."). You must do this once and then during the same day, you spank her and the option for a bare bottom spanking will be possible. The easiest way is to catch her at 16:00 in Emily's room and ignore then caught her at 23:00 in the corridor peeking on Emily and spank her.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It happens at some point in the game. Go in the Infirmary at 08.00. Talk to Linda, she'll have 3 dialog options about Chloe faking it. The first 2 lead to Chloe faking ill, and different stars if you peek/enter
That doesn't make a goddamn lick of sense. But hey it works, so thanks!

Reactions: ThL

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Chloe *never* shows up when I shower. So I can't seem to get catching her three times which is keeping me totally stuck on her progress (I think, I'm not sure I totally understand this game). Any suggestions?
Are you using the MC's own shower (access from his bedroom), not the communal bathroom at the end of the corridor? Chloe should show up in the former.

Reactions: Lhooq

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I believe it's after she (in truth or dare) agrees to "be a dog"?
from the old walkthrough, most of it still valid :
Trigger: You use 3 “days without chores” (having sick pass from Linda) and Chloe will talk to you after breakfast.
When she asks, “So what do you want ?”
If you say “I want a handjob,” you’ll be able to spank her faster.
You might consider answering, "I want to see your boobs,” it one of the rare scenes you can’t repeat.
Tomorrow at 08:00 check Chloe’s room, peek or enter both have different outcomes (you’ll be able
to do both later).
You’ll talk with her after breakfast.
If you said “I want a handjob” you have the choice to spank her or see her boobs.
Chloe now has a 50% chance to be sick on a chores day.
Check every morning at 08:00 if you can peek when she’s sick, once you caught her 3 times, you’ll
unlock rectal temperature scene.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Are you using the MC's own shower (access from his bedroom), not the communal bathroom at the end of the corridor? Chloe should show up in the former.
and start at 6.00. If you start at 7.00 she is in the other bathroom and won't come

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hey just started playing this, at the start it asks about disabling femdom scenes, what would I be missing if I disable them?
check the Patreon page overview, you have a render of one of the femdom scene to give you the "flavor"

Reactions: TGI Games

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
and start at 6.00. If you start at 7.00 she is in the other bathroom and won't come
Actually, I've had Chloe pop up at 7AM as well. I usually try at 6AM, and if no success, try again at 7AM. She will usually show up for one or the other, and rarely for both.

ErolDfromHell

Jan 2, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'e013_repeatable_reward_a_punished_knock'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Games\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Games\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Games\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\Games\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/locations/pool/loc_pool.rpyc", line 45, in script call
File "scripts/npc/cousin2/c2_how.rpyc", line 8, in script call
File "scripts/meals/dinner/dinner.rpyc", line 108, in script call
File "scripts/npc/cousin1/c1_talk_to.rpyc", line 26, in script call
File "scripts/!init/_pause.rpyc", line 8, in script
File "E:\Games\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'e013_repeatable_reward_a_punished_knock'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction 0.3.3
Thu Feb 14 20:44:09 2019

How to fix it?

Reactions: manyuslus
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes