pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Wow.... suddenly with the new addition, it feels like I'm playing a telltale game or Life is Blueballed.

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
for which event and when do you try to talk to them ?
it's right after Rachel catches Linda about the MC and his help she's giving him and you have to talk to Rachel with Susan for Rachel to go easy towards Linda

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I have played it through with 3.1 and then 3.3 from the beginning.

The changed punishment system and stats lines are ok, and there are quite a few NEW renders to previous scenes.
Susan appears in the Interior to stop you stealing Chloe's homework too much, and also gets nude in one of the Femdom scenes showing a nice pair.
There are several other 'extras' that I am sure were not in the original game - Emily progressing to doing the Footjobs and Handjobs nude for example.

Having played the game extensively before, I did feel there was some stuff that jumped or progressed without the right triggers or too quickly.
I delayed giving Emily back the book Chloe stole, as I was trying to stay 'full' and events triggered as if I had returned it after a day or two.
Rachel's helping hand got to the topless version, BEFORE I had seen her naked in the punishment with Susan, which didn't make sense, and I don't think happened in v.2

With the game familiarity I glossed over some things as I 'knew' what was going on as well.

However that's all minor stuff - I have to say if I was playing it for the first time I would be loving it even more than I do already.

Reactions: ThL

Clitbait

Jun 18, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction v0.3.3.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen (ok it's actually the MC's head).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hey mate always stuck in emily's bathroom scene ( already knocked the door). Is this trouble from my phone or? Thanks in advance ( sorry have no discord account)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/events/e003/clothes/003-006-c2+swim-0.webp'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/events/e003/clothes/003-006-c2+swim-0.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/pool/loc_pool.rpyc", line 45, in script call
  File "scripts/meals/dinner/dinner.rpyc", line 108, in script call
  File "scripts/npc/cousin2/c2_how.rpyc", line 8, in script call
  File "scripts/meals/dinner/dinner.rpyc", line 108, in script call
  File "scripts/events/e003/e003_hub.rpyc", line 15, in script call
  File "scripts/events/e003/e003_poolside_handjob.rpyc", line 194, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\CureMyAddiction-033-win\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\CureMyAddiction-033-win\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\CureMyAddiction-033-win\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\character.py", line 1031, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\Downloads\CureMyAddiction-033-win\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\character.py", line 823, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\Downloads\CureMyAddiction-033-win\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Downloads\CureMyAddiction-033-win\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\CureMyAddiction-033-win\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\CureMyAddiction-033-win\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Downloads\CureMyAddiction-033-win\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Downloads\CureMyAddiction-033-win\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Downloads\CureMyAddiction-033-win\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\Downloads\CureMyAddiction-033-win\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Downloads\CureMyAddiction-033-win\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\Downloads\CureMyAddiction-033-win\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Downloads\CureMyAddiction-033-win\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Downloads\CureMyAddiction-033-win\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Downloads\CureMyAddiction-033-win\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Downloads\CureMyAddiction-033-win\CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/events/e003/clothes/003-006-c2+swim-0.webp'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction 0.3.3
Thu Feb 14 11:14:38 2019

Lhooq

May 19, 2017
For Chloe, wake up at 6.00, shower in your bathroom. Chloe shows up. Ignore. Repeat shower. ignore again. Repeat shower. Spank her.
Rachel uses the paddle when you distract the girls from doing their homework. Check the thread about how to dot it
Chloe *never* shows up when I shower. So I can't seem to get catching her three times which is keeping me totally stuck on her progress (I think, I'm not sure I totally understand this game). Any suggestions?

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
Hi all, could I get some help on a few of the quests? In Stealing Homework, I can't seem to get the 4th star, "Do you really want that?" I thought it might be to leave during the spanking but that didn't seem to work.

Also I can't get the 3rd star for Rachel's shower or the 4th for Chloe's shower. I peek every single day and have even tried walking in but nothing happens.

Other than these, loving the update. Everything is much neater, better progression.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
it's right after Rachel catches Linda about the MC and his help she's giving him and you have to talk to Rachel with Susan for Rachel to go easy towards Linda
OK, you should talk to Rachel when she is with Susan, 20.00, Interior. There must not be any "special session" with Rachel and Susan (they would not be there)
Try talk with Rachel. Susan will step in if I remember correctly

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have played it through with 3.1 and then 3.3 from the beginning.

The changed punishment system and stats lines are ok, and there are quite a few NEW renders to previous scenes.
Susan appears in the Interior to stop you stealing Chloe's homework too much, and also gets nude in one of the Femdom scenes showing a nice pair.
There are several other 'extras' that I am sure were not in the original game - Emily progressing to doing the Footjobs and Handjobs nude for example.

Having played the game extensively before, I did feel there was some stuff that jumped or progressed without the right triggers or too quickly.
I delayed giving Emily back the book Chloe stole, as I was trying to stay 'full' and events triggered as if I had returned it after a day or two.
Rachel's helping hand got to the topless version, BEFORE I had seen her naked in the punishment with Susan, which didn't make sense, and I don't think happened in v.2

With the game familiarity I glossed over some things as I 'knew' what was going on as well.

However that's all minor stuff - I have to say if I was playing it for the first time I would be loving it even more than I do already.
I think Rachel randomly preventing you from entering a room without knocking is a realistic addition too. You didn't mention the flashlight ? ;)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I might be remembering wrong but,
No, I think that in the Truth or Dare she says she is not, or somewhere before. I can only guess here, but for me it's because she doesn't want to demonstrate any kind of "bond" with MC. Just having fun, experimentally. Vanilla sex would be to intimate for her...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi all, could I get some help on a few of the quests? In Stealing Homework, I can't seem to get the 4th star, "Do you really want that?" I thought it might be to leave during the spanking but that didn't seem to work.

Also I can't get the 3rd star for Rachel's shower or the 4th for Chloe's shower. I peek every single day and have even tried walking in but nothing happens.

Other than these, loving the update. Everything is much neater, better progression.
Rachel and Chloe's are random events. You must try every time (Rachel only at 06.00) (Chloe 07.00 and 17.00), peek, enter, in the case of Rachel stay, get caught/do not get caught
What's the hint for "Do you really want that?" It might be that you stay long enough to be seen and get yourself a spanking too...

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I might be remembering wrong but,
I never played beta 1, only beta 2 but she was never a virgin in any of the versions I saw. In fact, during the first footjob she will tell you so. That must be pretty old content since that's right after finding her missing book which starts all the other interactions.

Reactions: ThL

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
OK, you should talk to Rachel when she is with Susan, 20.00, Interior. There must not be any "special session" with Rachel and Susan (they would not be there)
Try talk with Rachel. Susan will step in if I remember correctly
yeah I tried that but he's stuck in the hallway where the bedrooms are at when he says he needs to talk to them..I click on Interior and that's when I get the exception error

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
The 'Do you really want that?' is a Susan dialogue - when you try to steal Chloe's homework at 13.00 too soon after the previous time.

Oh and yes I forgot the Flashlight ;) Just need to be able to turn the brightness up a bit please - PLEASE

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
The 'Do you really want that?' is a Susan dialogue - when you try to steal Chloe's homework at 13.00 too soon after the previous time.

Oh and yes I forgot the Flashlight ;) Just need to be able to turn the brightness up a bit please - PLEASE
just take it closer and if she naughty insert it :p LMAO

tens

May 11, 2017
1) I just discovered this game and i have to say its right up there with BB
2) How often does the author update?
3) I can't get Cloe Dressing up first star and Emily's shower and bath second star, any suggestions? couldn't make much sense of the walk-through either

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes