tontoman

May 4, 2017
So from the change log and what I played myself... Almost nothing new except for ui etc etc?
I'd say more mechanical changes (which is more than UI). Punishments work differently as mentioned in the log. More text in conversations and such, partly tied to punishments. One new punishments with Chloe and Rachel if you spied on them in the study area.
But minimal advancement on the story as a whole yep.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
Rachel still bitching at me for not knocking after I do knock like going to see her in her room while she's reading.
What seems to be happening is an issue with time passing after dialogues. So if you enter a room and talk to someone instead of giving you the peek, knock, enter, leave menu like previous versions it is leaving you inside the room but treated as if you barged into the room this time.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I need Chloe to pretend to be sick again to progress 2-3 quests; she stopped doing that a while back. I see from old comments that you're supposed to be able to ask her to do it as a favour in the Interior, but that dialogue option doesn't come up for me. Not sure if it's the playthrough or the game that's buggered.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
Anyone wishing to get rid of that annoying textbox here is a better version just extract this in \CureMyAddiction-0.3.3-win\game\gui

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
I get an error with the quest where I have to talk to Rachel when she is with Susan, I can only get past that error if I click skip time, but then I can't complete that quest.
I was about to say the same thing must be a bug because i get the exception error and if I ignore it rolls me back to the hallway saying Rachel and Susan must be ready for me but I can't get the scene either keeps erroring out..

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
I can't seem to trigger "The more the merrier". I can't call the uncle, and his assistant doesn't give me any options. But the quest says "start the event".

Edit: And, after I typed that, a game day later the option suddenly showed. /sigh.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
v0.3
Windows
mac
Linux

And compatible save

0.3 Changelog
Hello everyone,

Due to the nature of the update (inconsistencies fix / code rework), I won't be able to list everything that changed, I'll focus on the most noticeable changes.

Changelog

The progression speed has been considerably increased (cooldown reduced, increased rewards, etc.).

New system to handle different types of dialogues with all characters.

New system to handle characters location, it's used to know if a NPC is alone or who is with it, etc.

New punishment system. The game now keeps better track of punishments and some NPCs may have lasting effects for a few hours. Rachel's punishment will gradually become harsher and more embarrassing over time. She will take it easy at the start of the game.

Rachel will not spank the MC, Emily or Chloe for one small mistake. After someone collects 3 warnings , Rachel will announce their punishment during dinner. Emily and Chloe can now misbehave and gain Rachel's warnings on their own, without player intervention. You can find out what they did if you talk to them. You can also try to provoke one of them during breakfast or lunch in front of Rachel. And finally their offenses will increase if they fail to study due to your distractions.

Important info: the MC can't 'skip' a punishment step, let’s say current step is 8 but the last time the MC got spanked it was 3, then if the MC should be punished step 4 will be used and not 8.

New stamina. It determines the maximum amount of time he can cum in a day. It starts at 1 and stops at 5. It starts increasing after the first time the MC cum when using the pool or doing yoga with Rachel.

Mood removed. Scenes previously using 'mood' have been reworked or use another trigger (might look random but most of the time, it's not).

Various GUI improvements to reflect new mechanics.

Reworked / Improved some events (new renders, new talks).

Fixed most of the inconsistencies reported.

Removed the hairbrush event (I will add it back when possible).

Added help windows after the intro (you can see it again using the "help" window).

Added a consequent number of new dialogues.

Added a new character.

Added 3 new events with the new character.

New "help" window options: You can change your name. You can enable MC punishment when playing with femdom disabled and choose which clothes you allow during a spanking. You can also disable Linda night visit if you wish.

And many other smaller changes.

Thanks for your support! This month has been crazy and a lot of hours were put in this update, I hope you'll enjoy it.
WINDOWS : This is a deadlink

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
Hey guys, does anyone have an updated walkthrough or maybe a more in depth one? Really struggling to get everything 100%

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I seem to be stuck with the current version: I spanked Chloe one time, and she faked being ill two times but now she doesn't fake being ill anymore and if I catch her in Emilys room or peeping on Emily, I can't punish her. Anybody any idea what went wrong?
It happens at some point in the game. Go in the Infirmary at 08.00. Talk to Linda, she'll have 3 dialog options about Chloe faking it. The first 2 lead to Chloe faking ill, and different stars if you peek/enter

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I had a game 'stop' when trying to join Emily in the bath.
I knocked on the door and got a picture of her sitting in the bath - and absolutely nothing else on the screen - nowhere to click or any response to clicks or rollbacks.

Don't know if that is a known bug as there was no error screen coming up?
It's a known bug but I thought that last version corrected it. Never tried though

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
This walkthrough is more of a "how to" than anything else. anyone have any advice on order?
none, follow the flow. But Aunt makes mistake and all Chloe's event are the longer ones, so I'd advice that you start them early

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I get an error with the quest where I have to talk to Rachel when she is with Susan, I can only get past that error if I click skip time, but then I can't complete that quest.
for which event and when do you try to talk to them ?

Reactions: TGI Games

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hey guys, does anyone have an updated walkthrough or maybe a more in depth one? Really struggling to get everything 100%
just tell us where you're stuck. Normally the hints and the notebook are enough, especially in this last version as compared to the "golden age" of Beta versions, but there are still a few difficult ones

Reactions: TGI Games
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes