dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Dev, if you're going to break everyone's saves in a RenPy game, especially a grindy one like this, state it clearly in the release notes and change the game save ID (so there are no saves from the old version for players to see).

Not stating that old saves are useless and leaving them there to try is a guaranteed way to get a TON of hate posts and lose a lot of players. I know producing a game is a ton of work, and deciding to break save continuity is (or SHOULD be) a tough decision, but there are ways to help the players accept it without so much hatred.

Love the game, but really not a fan of skipping through 2+ hours of stuff again, with the risk of missing new stuff sprinkled in randomly.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
I like the game and it has great content which often comes as a surprise. However, I have a hard time getting events to trigger and some of the fonts (status, hints) are very small on my laptop.

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
Can't load my save from 3.1 or so in 3.3. It says location unknown. I suppose lots of others will have that as well if it's a systemic thing.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I like the game and it has great content which often comes as a surprise. However, I have a hard time getting events to trigger and some of the fonts (status, hints) are very small on my laptop.
Some events are tricky. Just ask for hints here when you're stuck

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
What are you trying to do ?
Aunt Makes mistakes part 1 : you talk to Susan. She needs you to spike Rachel's drink. You wait for Rachel at 00.00 by the pool (not every day), spike her drink. You're back in your room. Skip 1 hour. Go to Rachel's room, check her (optional) disable the clock, go to sleep, tell Susan at 10.00 the following morning.
Part 2 : Susan doesn't need your skills anymore, you cannot spike her drink anymore. You wait in the corridor. At 22.00, some days you hear noises coming from Rachel's room. Step in, choose 3rd dialog. Tell Susan the following morning.
It's either or, depending on your progression in the game.
The first time when you gotta have the doc strip at dinner. I know all that has to be done, did it 1000 times already. Just saying it's not working on my DL of new ver. Wondering if anyone else had the same problem but it don't seem like it.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Love the game, but really not a fan of skipping through 2+ hours of stuff again, with the risk of missing new stuff sprinkled in randomly.
If there is a visual novel with 10 days of gameplay and days 1-6 get improved with new content you will have to play those days to be able to experience new content, right? So in that sense you are asking for the impossible here no? Early game content was improved as the release notes say. To experience those improvements you have to play the early game.

You can't both load a late-game save (which was provided with the game) and expect to benefit from the early game at the same time, right?

You can either load the late-game save which was given by the dev for this update and just go for the new NPC's content or you can start over and benefit from all the improvements to the early game / see the changes to the early game. But I don't think it's possible to be in the early game and the late-game both at the same time. Unless it's a time traveling game.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The first time when you gotta have the doc strip at dinner. I know all that has to be done, did it 1000 times already. Just saying it's not working on my DL of new ver. Wondering if anyone else had the same problem but it don't seem like it.
Here is what the "old" walkthrough said, and when I played it earlier this week it was OK :
After the diner where you put the sleeping pills in Rachel's drink
At 23:00 go into the corridor and enter Rachel’s room.
“Quick peek” and “Make Sure” for a little extra.
Disable the clock
Go to sleep and wait for 10:00 then go talk to Susan

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
Totally false. Where do you come up with this stuff?
Sigh. You should not write about things you don't know AND CANNOT KNOW about with that tone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
afterwards e13 and e04 errors and then this
...and then ignore does nothing any more for changing the error message. Luckily, it does something against you.

edit: Apparently, ignoring him also keeps me from seeing what line I quoted of him. Very irritating.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I don't understand how to get the paddle
the paddle comes up when the punishment system from Rachel becomes more and more strict. Hand, then hand on bare back, then paddle on bare back. Have the girls make mistakes, do some yourself, provoque the girls and this should get Rachel angry enough to use the paddle

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Sigh. You should not write about things you don't know AND CANNOT KNOW about with that tone.

afterwards e13 and e04 errors and then this
...and then ignore does nothing any more for changing the error message. Luckily, it does something against you.

edit: Apparently, ignoring him also keeps me from seeing what line I quoted of him. Very irritating.
Are you sure you use a save from 0.3 ? Not one from 0.2 ?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
So just to reiterate saves from 0.3.0 or 0.3.1 or 0.3.2 of course load perfectly fine in 0.3.3. Which is not surprising since 32 and 33 are just very minor bugfix patches according to the changelog in the OP.

Anyway, if you are actually loading a save from a 0.3X version it will work 100%, I checked it multiple times just to make sure I wasn't going crazy and somehow able to load the save when I wasn't supposed to... But yea it worked every time.

Reactions: ThL

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Are you sure you use a save from 0.3 ? Not one from 0.2 ?
According to that error message, he was absolutely loading a save from 0.2 or possibly earlier. You can confirm this yourself if you try to load up a 0.2 save you will get a similar error message. e014 not defined e010 not defined etc means you are trying to load a 0.2 or earlier save.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I think this game needs for the girls to start taking actions during the game without the MC starting it, things like Linda trying to get a chance to have Chloe go down with her if you get my meaning, in fact I think that the game needs to add a bit of replayability.

At the moment the game is based on "do all events and see all content in one walkthrough", but it would be more interesting if some missions/events depend on things that happened and some locking each other.

An example would be Chloe, if for example Linda would take actions to seduce her and you did nothing (or just permitted it) then Chloe would end being more of a lesbian and in her pet training she would prefer Susan to directly train her, if you stopped Linda before she seduced her we could enter the normal part in which later on you train her to be a pet. There can be more consequences but it's just to show my point.

Another thing is that femdom now that it can be deactivated at the start of the game, perhaps it would be okay to not make it as optional as it is (you truly have to ask for it at the moment) but rather something that you would need in theory to be careful with. It's the only "questline" that I found a bit weird in the flow. I think if it was related to the MC doing half-assed work at the chores and being sent to her (and being teased, having to give a foot massage... things more light at first) with the consequence of becoming more obedient the more you are sent unless you manage to convince Rachel to not send you anymore to her as a tiny punishment.

I would recommend to decrease the chance of the girls interrumpting or teasing the MC in his chores when they have low corruption.

Reactions: splamo

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I would recommend to decrease the chance of the girls interrumpting or teasing the MC in his chores when they have low corruption.
As far as I remember there are times and locations where mc is never interrupted by the girls, e.g. study in the interior at 11, 13, 14, clean pool at 9, hot tub at 14, terrace at 15. So it is up to the player to choose the right combination of chores and destractions.

Reactions: DawnCry
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes