Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I had a game 'stop' when trying to join Emily in the bath.
I knocked on the door and got a picture of her sitting in the bath - and absolutely nothing else on the screen - nowhere to click or any response to clicks or rollbacks.

Don't know if that is a known bug as there was no error screen coming up?

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
I had a game 'stop' when trying to join Emily in the bath.
I knocked on the door and got a picture of her sitting in the bath - and absolutely nothing else on the screen - nowhere to click or any response to clicks or rollbacks.

Don't know if that is a known bug as there was no error screen coming up?
Just out of curiosity - did you try your MMB?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction v0.3.3.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen (ok it's actually the MC's head).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Fleece Johnson

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I found a small bug in 0.3.3 :
I use the 100% save file. Rachel's Punishment Method is at max level, probably 10. When a person is punished, there is kind of overflow and Rachel's Punishment Method is reset to 1/10.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Sorry - don't know what my MMB is?
Middle Mouse Button... The scroll thingy, which hides the interface. From what you described, it sounded like you pressed it by accident or the game hid the interface on its own. Might be as simple as that, happened to me once.

tontoman

May 4, 2017

Another thing is that femdom now that it can be deactivated at the start of the game, perhaps it would be okay to not make it as optional as it is (you truly have to ask for it at the moment) but rather something that you would need in theory to be careful with. It's the only "questline" that I found a bit weird in the flow. I think if it was related to the MC doing half-assed work at the chores and being sent to her (and being teased, having to give a foot massage... things more light at first) with the consequence of becoming more obedient the more you are sent unless you manage to convince Rachel to not send you anymore to her as a tiny punishment.
Yeah, but the problem is it seems to go against the majority masses, as we already see with there being a deactivation switch.

But yeah. Even just as a 'game' mechanic in what is a game, I'd like to have it as something to play with other than the usual grind to break through the content blockers gameplay. Battle of wits between all three would work well with the escilation of punishments, could really make a mini game of it. And maybe it's going a little like this, with the new Chloe wanting to see you punished for watching, so some hope. But then there was also the MC saying NO when she wanted to blackmail you. Pity as Emily would make for a great dom (or just a spanko regardless of sub/dom tendencies) in a scene when she wants revenge, got the healthy bod for it :). And Chloe would be a juxtaposition as she's so petite. And makes a change from the stereotype leather clad dom we always get.

Problem being it would be a lot of work for something many (maybe most) of the people might not be seeing if they turn it off. It's one of the reasons I don't generally subscribe to devs who use voting systems, as you always get the same game. But as they have to make money I can totally understand the decision, even if it's disappointing.

Reactions: LoganP

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
I seem to be stuck with the current version: I spanked Chloe one time, and she faked being ill two times but now she doesn't fake being ill anymore and if I catch her in Emilys room or peeping on Emily, I can't punish her. Anybody any idea what went wrong?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

TPS1

Jun 29, 2017
I've got the second time for the femdom after being close to kicked out, but it goes past 2 and it says that she'll be arriving at 2? Any help.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, but the problem is it seems to go against the majority masses, as we already see with there being a deactivation switch.

But yeah. Even just as a 'game' mechanic in what is a game, I'd like to have it as something to play with other than the usual grind to break through the content blockers gameplay. Battle of wits between all three would work well with the escilation of punishments, could really make a mini game of it. And maybe it's going a little like this, with the new Chloe wanting to see you punished for watching, so some hope. But then there was also the MC saying NO when she wanted to blackmail you. Pity as Emily would make for a great dom (or just a spanko regardless of sub/dom tendencies) in a scene when she wants revenge, got the healthy bod for it :). And Chloe would be a juxtaposition as she's so petite. And makes a change from the stereotype leather clad dom we always get.

Problem being it would be a lot of work for something many (maybe most) of the people might not be seeing if they turn it off. It's one of the reasons I don't generally subscribe to devs who use voting systems, as you always get the same game. But as they have to make money I can totally understand the decision, even if it's disappointing.
Only problem that I see is that in the end you are adding things in a "half-assed way". I usually talk about it quite a bit but... in the end we find that the characters don't follow their personality or desires, we basically go to the one dimensional characters because of it.

I can understand why it happens but... in most games the MC can blackmail but not be blackmailed and things like that. Emily indeed could develop dom tendencies, even more when you start to have "sex interactions" with her, I wouldn't have been surprised if she was the one asking you out sometimes. Rather than the MC being the only one that can ask for sex.

Finally just saying but exactly because of the deactivation switch I find it even better to be more in the "avoidable lines" rather than optional. The difference between avoidable and optional is the following:

-It is optional when you take a direct choice that lets you get or prevent an event
-It is avoidable when you can take actions to prevent something from happening, take for example that there was a chance for Linda to get Chloe to become her lesbian partner, it would be developing normally those events, however the MC could prevent it by, for example, having sexual interactions with Chloe, which would give her 0 interest in Linda.

Most games follow the law of absolute control from the MC, but that kind of kills the flow of events related to things that shouldn't have anything to do with the MC.

Fuck, a game for sick on the head of idiots. Fuck your lesbians, BSDM and female domination!!!
Sir, I don't know what you are doing here, there is an exit there and it would be appreciated that you close the door when you get out.

Femdom in this game while I don't like the flow it is extremely optional (even more it didn't go into more "extreme parts" which would be the use of strap-on, use of chastity devices or things like that), BDSM I suppose you mean the spanking because there isn't truly a lot more in this game, and really even a problem with lesbians?. Just by seeing your comment I can guess that everything different than what you like is something that shouldn't exist.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Only problem that I see is that in the end you are adding things in a "half-assed way". I usually talk about it quite a bit but... in the end we find that the characters don't follow their personality or desires, we basically go to the one dimensional characters because of it.

I can understand why it happens but... in most games the MC can blackmail but not be blackmailed and things like that. Emily indeed could develop dom tendencies, even more when you start to have "sex interactions" with her, I wouldn't have been surprised if she was the one asking you out sometimes. Rather than the MC being the only one that can ask for sex.

Finally just saying but exactly because of the deactivation switch I find it even better to be more in the "avoidable lines" rather than optional. The difference between avoidable and optional is the following:

-It is optional when you take a direct choice that lets you get or prevent an event
-It is avoidable when you can take actions to prevent something from happening, take for example that there was a chance for Linda to get Chloe to become her lesbian partner, it would be developing normally those events, however the MC could prevent it by, for example, having sexual interactions with Chloe, which would give her 0 interest in Linda.

Most games follow the law of absolute control from the MC, but that kind of kills the flow of events related to things that shouldn't have anything to do with the MC.
Yep, that's the tradeoff. Even if you make it avoidable, you'll get lots of extra writing to state the blindingly obvious because heaven forbid something happens somone doesn't want (like NTR seems to be a real trigger). And one dimensional characters is a form of choice/avoidence. If it's obvious what you'll get, it gives the option of choice, but it's also boring.

That way I prefer the hard switches (content on/off). Like a RPG game where options don't happen if stats aren't there (you're a murder hobo, so can't pick a peaceful option), and in this case what your switch choice was. Then the writing or characters don't have to be simple (although they might have to be quite different) and choices made so obvious, so content can be avoided. But it's still lots of extra work that not everyone will see, but maybe worth it if you're going to do lots of work anyway making choices obvious.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Here is what the "old" walkthrough said, and when I played it earlier this week it was OK :
After the diner where you put the sleeping pills in Rachel's drink
At 23:00 go into the corridor and enter Rachel’s room.
“Quick peek” and “Make Sure” for a little extra.
Disable the clock
Go to sleep and wait for 10:00 then go talk to Susan
I saw that there was a bug fix and I wasn't too far into new game so I re-DLed and everything is fine now . Thanks Bud!

tyli0

Aug 5, 2017
I get an error with the quest where I have to talk to Rachel when she is with Susan, I can only get past that error if I click skip time, but then I can't complete that quest.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes