Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
OK, you should talk to Rachel when she is with Susan, 20.00, Interior. There must not be any "special session" with Rachel and Susan (they would not be there)
Try talk with Rachel. Susan will step in if I remember correctly
I got it I just deleted and reuploaded the game and it worked thanks for the help and reply

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
Regarding this update

Yes it has mostly been rewritten and there are ALOT of bugs and little update content.

I am hopful on the next update as you need players to find the bugs and report them

and Amy not bad and THANKS GOD when I read the first dinner with MC that the Chef/Cook was on leave ..........

cannot wait until

0.4 will be available on March 5 for the Admiral tier.
March 7
for the Captain tier

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
1) I just discovered this game and i have to say its right up there with BB
2) How often does the author update?
3) I can't get Cloe Dressing up first star and Emily's shower and bath second star, any suggestions? couldn't make much sense of the walk-through either
3 - the walkthrough is rather old In my experience it's better to rely on the hints / notebook / help menu from inside the game than the walkthrough. Keep peeking on Chloe and Emily but keep in mind some stars are only available in the late game. It's fine if you can't unlock them in the early game. If that's the only star you are missing while you completed 100% of the rest of content, just keep peeking or entering when they shower / take a bath. Remember peeking is different from entering.
2 - So far once every month + bugfix patches whenever bugs are found

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Chloe *never* shows up when I shower. So I can't seem to get catching her three times which is keeping me totally stuck on her progress (I think, I'm not sure I totally understand this game). Any suggestions?
Maybe you're not far enough in her corruption event ? don't know, at some point it's possible. Try different days, there is still a random uncertainty

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
yeah I tried that but he's stuck in the hallway where the bedrooms are at when he says he needs to talk to them..I click on Interior and that's when I get the exception error
Post the exception error and maybe one of the smart IT guys around here (definitively not me) will be able to help

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
It happens at some point in the game. Go in the Infirmary at 08.00. Talk to Linda, she'll have 3 dialog options about Chloe faking it. The first 2 lead to Chloe faking ill, and different stars if you peek/enter
I can't talk to Linda about Chloe(and I already did most of the other events). I started a new game focusing more on Chloes events and can now spank her (and have the conversation options with Linda).

The new Problem I face is that I can't seem to get Emily naked, the star with "explore all options in 'up for something' is also greyed out. Is there some other trigger that must be fullfilled? Linda and Emily are making out already, and I also unlocked the participation with Susan and Rachel (and won the first cunnilungus contest). What am I missing?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I can't talk to Linda about Chloe(and I already did most of the other events). I started a new game focusing more on Chloes events and can now spank her (and have the conversation options with Linda).

The new Problem I face is that I can't seem to get Emily naked, the star with "explore all options in 'up for something' is also greyed out. Is there some other trigger that must be fullfilled? Linda and Emily are making out already, and I also unlocked the participation with Susan and Rachel (and won the first cunnilungus contest). What am I missing?
Emily naked happens during footjob, after quite a few FT, I would advise to keep trying

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Emily naked happens during footjob, after quite a few FT, I would advise to keep trying
If Linda and Emily are making out, you need to
1) peek (done I suppose, you wouldn't know otherwise)
2) enter and participate
3) enter and watch

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

Did you get all the stars from the poolside HJ from Emily ? if not it's just a matter of trying again and again

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
Post the exception error and maybe one of the smart IT guys around here (definitively not me) will be able to help
I got it fixed I uninstalled the game and reloaded it and it worked..Thanks for your help though..

Reactions: ThL

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Wonderful, excellent game!
But it seems I am stuck with a bug.
Cant' trigger 3rd star in Emily's help or Emily's blowjob that is required for first milestone :(
Untitled.png

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Ok, Emily's Shower & Bath, the 6th star I cannot unlock. I have peeked in the shower every morning at 0800 for several weeks, and that star just doesn't unlock. I have also entered the shower with her at 0800 every morning for a week, and nothing.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Wonderful, excellent game!
But it seems I am stuck with a bug.
Cant' trigger 3rd star in Emily's help or Emily's blowjob that is required for first milestone :(
I don't think there is a bug, at least I don't remember having any trouble unlocking that star. Make sure you have the studying chore, then go and Study 18:00 with Emily. When Emily sits at the terrace at 18:00 click the little study button. After a few days of doing this she will give you a blowjob during the study chore at 18:000. After the study blowjob go to Emily and ask "up for something" ? In the "up for something" menu you will get a new option it will say "blowjob". Pick the option and she will give you a blowjob in the bathroom.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes