f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Anyone had problems with new buttplug to arrive? I'm now skipping days and days, nothing yet. Probably skipped 20 days now.
AfaIk from 0.2.2 :
Butt plug 1 arrives on saturday and can be fetched from Susan. Talk to Susan.
Butt plug 2 arrives after phone call in mc's room in a package. Click on the package.

Reactions: ThL

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
AfaIk from 0.2.2 :
Butt plug 1 arrives on saturday and can be fetched from Susan. Talk to Susan.
Butt plug 2 arrives after phone call in mc's room in a package. Click on the package.
Thanks but I don't see the package anywhere. Also, Mia should have arrived days ago? These triggers are either not working because of bugs of confusing stuff or even because I disabled femdom. Good game, could be better even if some of the stuff is a bit more logical.

EDIT: It finally arrived after probably more than 20 days. Sheesh

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
EDIT: It finally arrived after probably more than 20 days. Sheesh
You have to be in your room for the package to arrive. If you try to fast skip days near the pool or something the trigger won't be able to fire. But if you play the game normally it is assumed you will visit your own room, right?

Links234

Jan 4, 2019
Started playing this yesterday (downloaded version 0.3.1 from here) for the first time and I thought it was good for the most part. Great renders, great girls, and great sandbox. I didn't think it was too grindy because there's flexibility; you don't have to go to specific spots at specific times like some Russian grind games. The hint system also pretty much tells you exactly what you need to do and when so I'm glad the dev put that in. But I switched to 0.3.3 when it came out this morning on here and some of the stars refused to trigger no matter what I did. Linda's surprise wouldn't trigger at all, 2 of the stars in Not So Safe Anymore wouldn't trigger, More the Merrier opened up but any time I called the Uncle, it'd just say "end of current version" or something. Not sure what happened, as other Renpy games I've played don't glitch out like this when switching versions midway. I guess I have to start all over again, but I rather just wait until the 0.4 at this point.

Also, one thing I couldn't stand was the MC's dialogue at some points.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He's such an unlikable asshole in every single interaction regarding that topic that it becomes uncomfortable. I think his dialogue could be better with some rewriting.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
last version 0.33 : Got someone any clue if Amy change her actions at 0:00 after x? repeets or will she join the rules of Rachel at day XXX and gets in later updates spankable too ?

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018

This 100%save starts at option to let Amy join the crew. What will happen after Amy has arrived the yacht ? Will she join Rachel´s rules? Untill now there is only the boob contest (Emily/Amy) at the pool and the 0:00 scene with MC as real action. Will she become more active with Linda/Emily/Chloe in next updates?

gmanpromo

Aug 8, 2017
I can't seem to get the 3rd star on Emily's Help. I've got 1,2,4-6 stars but not 3. Also, does that unlock the bj from Emily that is needed for the 1st milestone?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
More the Merrier opened up but any time I called the Uncle, it'd just say "end of current version" or something. Not sure what happened, as other Renpy games I've played don't glitch out like this when switching versions midway.
This doesn't sound correct. How could it say "end of current version" if that event was just added in this version? It seems odd that the game would contain text that appears just out of nowhere without it being programmed into the game. Can you quote the exact line or take a screenshot? What happens when you load the 1/1 save (the top left save from the first page?)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

This 100%save starts at option to let Amy join the crew. What will happen after Amy has arrived the yacht ? Will she join Rachel´s rules? Untill now there is only the boob contest (Emily/Amy) at the pool and the 0:00 scene with MC as real action. Will she become more active with Linda/Emily/Chloe in next updates?
What will happen with Amy is still to be discovered.Not a hint from TheGary...

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I can't seem to get the 3rd star on Emily's Help. I've got 1,2,4-6 stars but not 3. Also, does that unlock the bj from Emily that is needed for the 1st milestone?
Study together with Emily at 18:00. When Emily is at the terrace at 18:00 study together with her.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
last version 0.33 : Got someone any clue if Amy change her actions at 0:00 after x? repeets or will she join the rules of Rachel at day XXX and gets in later updates spankable too ?
No news on what will happen in further updates with Amy. For this update I think you saw all if you saw that scene and the contest near the pool.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
One of the downsides of the 00:00 event with Amy is that mc falls asleep afterwards, so no night activities afterwards.

It sure would be fun to corrupt Amy and introduce her to spanking, anal play, lesbian sex, maybe let her join the Truth or Dare game with extended set of dares ...

(I wonder if Amy is a spy, hired by one of uncle's competitors to spy around on the boat, hack the hidden safe and steal the secret formula of uncle's succes?)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Another small bug : Doctor's Turn
Linda asked for a massage. The first massage did not trigger Doctor's Turn (locked).
The next event with Linda unlocked the hand job.
The massage after the hand job completed Doctor's Turn.

Links234

Jan 4, 2019
This doesn't sound correct. How could it say "end of current version" if that event was just added in this version? It seems odd that the game would contain text that appears just out of nowhere without it being programmed into the game. Can you quote the exact line or take a screenshot? What happens when you load the 1/1 save (the top left save from the first page?)
I deleted the game and my saves at this point (the ones in appdata/roaming too) so I can't check what the exact line is but let me try to be a bit more specific. I talked to Mom 3 times with the phone in Linda's office, then talked to Rachel, Chloe, Emily, and Linda about Amy (pressed that "about Amy" dialogue choice). There was no option to talk to Susan about her. More the Merrier then opened up on the events tab and had 3 stars, the first of which said "start the event." So I kept trying to call the Uncle every ingame day from Linda's phone but every time I clicked "Uncle" it would say something along the lines of "end of current events in this version." Not that exact quote now that I think about it but it was very similar. Either way, it wouldn't let me trigger Amy coming to the ship and I couldn't start More the Merrier.

That 1/1 save worked fine, every event was complete except the new Amy quests and I could've started them if I wanted to, but I didn't feel like.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes