gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Do you have it deselected...click on help on the screen (next to events) and on the second line see if "Linda's Night Visit" is enabled.
That option doesn't appear under "Help". I imagine it is made available after her first visit, but that is pure guesswork. At any rate, I can't get her visit to trigger anyhow; I've now progressed so no longer get the "linda's behavior seems odd" event note, so probably passed the point of no return for this playthrough.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Here is my current save. Thanks for any help you can give!
OK, thanks for your save file nothing is wrong with your save regarding watching Linda and Emily. Use that same save you gave me. Wait a few hours until it is 01:00 at night. ENTER Emily's room (so don't peek, don't use the little eye icon..., just enter the room). Then pick "Let him watch" from the two option menu. This will allow you progress to Milestone 1.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Here is my current save. Thanks for any help you can give!
Ok I managed to fix your problem. DON'T use your old save, just use this save I'm sending you. It's your save + your Linda problem fixed.

You need to place it inside the save folder and name it correctly. for example save file named 2-2-LT1.save ----> this is the 2nd save on the 2nd save page. I think F95 adds a some type of code or ID to the files you need to remove that. The file name has to be in this format 1-1-LT1.save or similar (1/1 is the first save on first page but then you would overwrite your old save in that slot)

Reactions: ThL

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I cant seem to unlock linda's secret visit at all.
So im kinda lost... Dont know what im doing wrong :(
Hope someone knows exactly when and how to get the visit.
I just managed to help someone with this exact problem. If you give your save I might be able to help you too.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I had the conversation with the aunt finding out that the doctor was covering for Chloe. Is that the dialogue you mean? Because since then she hasn't been pretending to be sick.
Yes, that's the dialogue I wanted to know about. If you had that already, then it is a much harder problem than I thought. Can you give your save file? I might be able to tell what's wrong with it or even fix it.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Focus on chloe to get emily related stuff and vise verse , good to mix things up
Had to play the game three times to get all the stars
Most important in Truth or Dare is to unlock Chloe's submission trait. Have her get naked (3 dares), then walk around the table on all four (1 dare), then ask her about humiliation (1 Truth). The other stars are random, so repeat the event focussing on what is missing (Truth or Dare)

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Most important in Truth or Dare is to unlock Chloe's submission trait. Have her get naked (3 dares), then walk around the table on all four (1 dare), then ask her about humiliation (1 Truth). The other stars are random, so repeat the event focussing on what is missing (Truth or Dare)
Yes this is all correct except you have to "ask Chloe to pretend to be a dog" -it only works if she is naked so yes you have to spend 3 dares on undressing Chloe. Then you ask Chloe about humiliation which is a Truth which will reveal her hidden trait and allow further progression with Chloe.

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I had the conversation with the aunt finding out that the doctor was covering for Chloe. Is that the dialogue you mean? Because since then she hasn't been pretending to be sick.
It seems like you did the events in a very unusual order and with the increased progression speed you reached a point where you need to spank Chloe to progress with her but you can't do it anymore because of "Aunt Finally Finds Out".
When you send Linda to check on Chloe's temperature, she finds out she's not sick and you don't have the possibility to spank Chloe for faking.
Sorry, I didn't see this eventuality, I'll be fixing it for next patch.

Depending on your current progression here's 2 possible fixes:
  • You spanked Chloe at least 2 times but she never gave you a handjob (hot tub event), in that case you just have to do the Hot Tub event.
  • You didn't spank Chloe at least 2 times, you're stuck, I noticed TGI was willing to help you, he can probably fix the problem.

Thanks to everyone reporting all the annoying bugs in 0.3, I'm following the thread and fixing them as soon as possible.

Also thanks to everyone helping people having some troubles unlocking content. ;)

Aug 9, 2018
Does the Linda Surprise Visit event ONLY soft-lock once Amy's on board?

I haven't had it appear in the notes since the 1st milestone was satisfied and there doesn't seem to be any indication that it could still occur even if I don't make the call.

Am sitting on 100% prior to making the last call and I'm not even getting erections at lunch time any more. At what point does that stop?

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
Thanks to everyone reporting all the annoying bugs in 0.3, I'm following the thread and fixing them as soon as possible.

Also thanks to everyone helping people having some troubles unlocking content. ;)
this bug has been repeatable

PS . great game

Aug 9, 2018
Can't seem to figure out how to get past the part when you're meant to ignore chloe
The first instance in the day needs to come before dinner. Waive punishment a first time, for example by catching her in Emily's room at 16:00 or having her spy on you in the shower as a random encounter.

After dinner, if you speak to her when she's doing yoga, she'll start speaking to you petulantly. The next time that day that you catch her (usually 23:00 in the corridor) you then spank her.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Alright, I got so many saves, and most of the attempts i did are overwritten most likely, but i found my latest one.
OK here is your fixed save. Tell me if it worked. Don't forget to properly rename it! every time we upload something here on f95 it, the website gives some code or ID and enlarges the filename with it. You have to restore the original filename and remove the part added by the F95 website.

zangetsupwnz

Jan 11, 2018
OK here is your fixed save. Tell me if it worked. Don't forget to properly rename it! every time we upload something here on f95 it, the website gives some code or ID and enlarges the filename with it. You have to restore the original filename and remove the part added by the F95 website.
Oh that was quick :D Thanks.
So what do I actually do now that you fixed it? Do i just skip through 3 days without talking to linda?
I've tried so many things on my previous files, im actually starting to wonder if im doing something wrong.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Oh that was quick :D Thanks.
So what do I actually do now that you fixed it? Do i just skip through 3 days without talking to linda?
I've tried so many things on my previous files, im actually starting to wonder if im doing something wrong.
I just advanced the time and went to sleep. Does that not work for you in the new save?

zangetsupwnz

Jan 11, 2018
did you load 12-5 ? It's in a different slot one way over from your old save.
Yes i loaded that save. When i start it up, some dinner dialogue pops up with Rachel saying the girls did a good job on their homework, then It's 10 o clock on the same day (day 80) that my old save was at.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes