Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
HELP.
Stuck at "Is she sick".Got to the point sneeking to see the rectal checking the temperature. Spoke to the doctor and spanked Chloe 7 times after that but still no progress.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
HELP.
Stuck at "Is she sick".Got to the point sneeking to see the rectal checking the temperature. Spoke to the doctor and spanked Chloe 7 times after that but still no progress.
Not sure if this is important, but try walking in on them instead of peeping on them during the rectal exam.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hello
Is she sick complete, I followed the above tips, no need to walk in on them, just go to see the doctor after the rectal exam
No privacy completed too, by trying everything in my bathroom, being caught multiple times and asking the aunt to knock. At some point it did the trick, without additional scene
Still stuck with Second Peeping Tom though...

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Not sure if this is important, but try walking in on them instead of peeping on them during the rectal exam.
Sadly makes no difference, did it 3 times :(
Hello
Is she sick complete, I followed the above tips, no need to walk in on them, just go to see the doctor after the rectal exam
No privacy completed too, by trying everything in my bathroom, being caught multiple times and asking the aunt to knock. At some point it did the trick, without additional scene
Still stuck with Second Peeping Tom though...
I did like 7 times atleast, after peeping, after walking in on them, with or without spanking Chloe. I think i made the mistakes of spanking her the 1st time instead of making her show bwebs and after the that the game gets locked.I might have missed something but this seems a bit more likely
Btw i completed Second Peeping Tom with the last thing anyone would ever do.Just let her walk away without punishment XD

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
It's not working for me. You must have done something else. It caught her, and let her go, next time no option unlocked.
Caught her again, let her go, tried the following day with or without spanking, with or without coming in while Linda is here...I running out of ideas :-(

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
It's not working for me. You must have done something else. It caught her, and let her go, next time no option unlocked.
Caught her again, let her go, tried the following day with or without spanking, with or without coming in while Linda is here...I running out of ideas :-(
When i catch her it still says locked for the spanking and showing of boobs, only option are to let go or do chores tomorrow. And the questline is pretty narrow from my point of view, as in you catch her punisher her with all options and it's done ... :/

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
My mistake : it did the thing, I got the gold cup, except that the two other options are still locked. A future update probably ? The same for you ?

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Hi, i'm stack with Chloe, when i caught her spying sister, i can only ask to do my chores, other option ar locked, someone can help me? sorry for my english

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
My mistake : it did the thing, I got the gold cup, except that the two other options are still locked. A future update probably ? The same for you ?
yep same for me, future update probably.
Now only "Is she sick", wasted like an hour in total trying to figure it out XD Sacrifice too btw, do you know how to progress with that ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
What have you done on the Sacrifice path ?
For Is she sick refer to above posts, I used them and it was OK

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
It's still locked for me, i haven't done anything.I assume i have to get spanned 3 times or what ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yes, do whathever it take to be spanked three days in a row, do not apologize
After the third time go to see the captain and ask for help

Reactions: Tickle

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
this guy took everything that was wrong with the grind in big brother and some parts made it worse

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
this guy took everything that was wrong with the grind in big brother and some parts made it worse
actually the grind in BB is longer(as in worse),the dev in this game scaled it down a bit,but imo a bit less and would be perfect.Some grind is ok to build up suspense

Reactions: Cthulhu_
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes