Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Don't cum for a couple of days,you will get a boner during lunch,aunt sends you to talk to doctor,ask for help,she refuses, do step 1,2,3 for 1-2 more times until aunt goes to talk to linda,then the doctor can help you cum,progress through that and it gets auto unlocked

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I had the tag and it dispeared. Any idea to get it back ? I've already opened all the paths to linda, including blowjob

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I was pleasantly surprised by this. Its amazing how this and Water World are basically the exact same premise but one of them has all of the tedium of Big Brother (maybe even worse than Big Brother) and this one is better than Big Brother in every way.

*edit* reading the thread LOL

this guy took everything that was wrong with the grind in big brother and some parts made it worse
Did you mean to post this in the Water World thread?

Reactions: Hyped and Cthulhu_

Shoxlover

Oct 16, 2017
Great so far. I do wish the autosave worked better though. I had it crash a few times and now I can't get the scene where it crashed. Looking forward to seeing where this goes though.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Great so far. I do wish the autosave worked better though. I had it crash a few times and now I can't get the scene where it crashed. Looking forward to seeing where this goes though.
If you have crashes then download the bigfixed version from my post several pages back.

Reactions: SandyF
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes