Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
can any other stat beside the mod in the character info window be increased? like exhibition or corruption?

miammiam

Jul 7, 2017
NPC and Player Stats
Player:
  • Stealth – Determine peeping and stealing success during some events (not used yet). I’m trying to find a good balance for it, I don’t want it to be something you have to grind.
  • Stamina – Every time the player cum, his stamina will decrease. You can increase your maximum stamina by using the pool. I’m planning to add a hourly stamina regeneration when more content will be available.
  • Charisma – Not used yet, it will increase your chance of persuading a character in certain events.
NPCs:
  • Corruption – Not implemented in beta-1 – Each corruption level unlock more "advanced" possibilities to existing events.
  • Mood – It will affect some events and what an NPC is willing to do. It will also add more dialogues.
  • Exhibition – Each exhibition level unlock a new set of more revealing clothes.
  • Traits – Unlocking traits will add more fetish/kink/sexual possibilities to the NPC. In beta-1 you can find one of Linda’s traits but there isn’t a scene related to it.
Here’s a quick list of what is not in-game yet (beta-1):
  • Game over is not implemented (Don’t mind the UI).
  • Punishment severity is not implemented (Don’t mind the UI).
  • The "pain threshold" is not implemented, going above it does nothing.
  • Charisma is not used yet.
  • Mood has no effect (it will be used in the next release).
  • Stealth is implemented but only used once for the moment.
  • Chores system is very basic.
Tips:
  • Keep an eye on the progression window (top right of the screen to open it).
  • You can use [F5] to quick save and [F8] to quick load.

Chloe game crash bug fix for Beta-1

Fix for a game crash when Chloe is talking to you.
Download and extract the archive in the game folder overwriting the file when prompted.

Or download fully patched Cure My Addiction [Beta-1]
MEGA:

Sep 22, 2018
(on Mac)
When I catch the mother spanking her daughter in my room, I get the following message when I leave the room:

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/events/e010.rpy", line 38, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 35, in log
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'dlog.txt'

f2314

Jun 6, 2017
(on Mac)
When I catch the mother spanking her daughter in my room, I get the following message when I leave the room:

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/events/e010.rpy", line 38, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 35, in log
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'dlog.txt'
It is a bug. The dev used something like open('dlog.txt'). On Win it creates a debug log inside the app dir. On mac it tries to open the file at root level ("/dlog.txt"). A workaround would be to create the file manually and allow read/write for everything/everyone:

sudo touch /dlog.txt
sudo chmod 666 /dlog.txt

Just remember to delete the file...

henchm4n

Oct 22, 2017
Can someone help me? I haven't figured out how to get Linda's help. I just get the prompt to get Rachel to help me but I haven't been able to get her to help me.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Can someone help me? I haven't figured out how to get Linda's help. I just get the prompt to get Rachel to help me but I haven't been able to get her to help me.
I had the same problem. This happens when you begin making sex with Emily and Chloe too early.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
W.I.P.

Aunt Makes Mistakes [Poll Result]
Last week I asked which event should continue in the next release and the result surprised me to be honest, I thought it would be more balanced. “Aunt Makes Mistakes” won with 44%, followed by “Naughty Doctor” with 22%.

What to expect?
A LOT! Joking apart, I’m adding more content to this event than what I originally planned, I hope you’ll like it.
I’m not going into more details, I don’t want to spoil everything ;).

Beta 2 progression:
I’ve rendered most of the scenes (100+ renders), I’m missing a new event and the exhibition level 1 for Emily and Linda.
I don’t have an ETA, there’s still quite a lot of dialogues to do and a bit of scripting.

Did you find Emily during the intro? [Poll] (3 days left)

(there is no need to pledge, but you must have account to poll)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
For me neither..

And can someone explains how to achieve Second peeping Tom, I can't unlock the 2 middle choices (only have "let it be" and "do my chores")

Thanks in advance

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
For me neither..

And can someone explains how to achieve Second peeping Tom, I can't unlock the 2 middle choices (only have "let it be" and "do my chores")

Thanks in advance
I'm stuck there too.I think we have to complete "Is she sick" and then but not sure

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes