f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
A minor problem :

13:00 steal homework
14:00 talk with Susan (*Thief*) (1 hour)
-> teleported to 15:00 mc room right into Pleasant Surprise event (1 hour)
mc could not check interior at 15:00 -> Chloe was not spanked.

(If doing other things at 14:00, at 15:00 it is possible to see Chloe's spanking and then run into Pleasant Surprise event, but not vice versa.)

Note : Pleasant Surprise is one of few events where stars have no tooltipps.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
When Chloe joins mc in the hot tub after she was spanked, her butt is not red.
(e.g. 17:00 : peek on Chloe in bath (red butt), then use hot tub, at 18:00 see her at pool (red butt))

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
When Chloe joins mc in the hot tub after she was spanked, her butt is not red.
(e.g. 17:00 : peek on Chloe in bath (red butt), then use hot tub, at 18:00 see her at pool (red butt))
Gary stated that the spanking marks are not yet fully implemented for every scene. In this case, it's not a bug just work in progress. So don't have to report "missing spanking marks", they are all coming eventually.

Reactions: ThL

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Gary stated that the spanking marks are not yet fully implemented for every scene. In this case, it's not a bug just work in progress. So don't have to report "missing spanking marks", they are all coming eventually.
That's understandable. Adding the marks is a lot of work but it also adds a lot to the atmosphere of the game.

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
When Amy comes aboard, does Linda come to your room at night anymore if you ignore her for the 3 days? I went 3 days without doing anything with Linda and she never showed up in my room after i went to sleep.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
When Amy comes aboard, does Linda come to your room at night anymore if you ignore her for the 3 days? I went 3 days without doing anything with Linda and she never showed up in my room after i went to sleep.
No, she can't. Amy is sleeping in the same room.

Reactions: CyberVamp

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
It is locked out - look at help

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Blow job by Emily is now possible very early in the game. When mc asks for another bj, Emily wears her new clothes which she officially gets later with Exhibition Level 1.

bamvius

May 27, 2018
I have a question. This game has some animation but there is no tag " animated " in the tags section. Are there some tags that means that the game have animation in it or just the dev forgot to put the tag ?

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
I have a question. This game has some animation but there is no tag " animated " in the tags section. Are there some tags that means that the game have animation in it or just the dev forgot to put the tag ?
that is up to the forum staff to add it

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Minor bug : Poolside Handjob
Doing this before Emily Exh Lvl 1 results in scene with Emily wearing old bikini on some pictures and new one on others. star 5 is registered which requires new bikini. (Probably just a wrong reference, e.g. 003-010.webp instead of 003-010-c2+swim-0.webp.)

(In general it would be great if the screens 003-001.webp and following would also exist in a nude version in case that Emily's Exhibition level increases even more by the time. The current nude pictures have pink markers so they cannot be used alone.)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes