Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Hang on - Linda and Emily, and now Chloe are all telling the MC they deserve some satisfaction.
Even Susan is getting licked by the MC, and more if you follow the 'light' femdom.

After all the handjobs the MC is getting from Rachel, I think he should be expressing his guilt to her, and suggesting he licks her to return her generosity .. .. ..

…. … … or maybe Susan can order him to do it during punishment.

Then oral sex obviously leads to reciprocation with a BJ by Rachel ;)

Gastrin

Apr 6, 2018
How do I start Chloe's corruption? It says I should tell her "I'll deal with you later" but I told her that countless times but it doesn't start.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
minor bug : Doctor's Turn
Linda's help is at stars 1-4
Linda asks for a massage and gets it but Doctor's Turn is still locked.

The problem seems to be that the massage unlocks after 2-3 helps by Linda (e008.d_turn = 2 -> 0) while Doctor's Turn seems to require 3 handjobs (e019.nbOfHandjob >= 3).

Jun 3, 2018
does anyone here have a really clear walkthrough? coz walkthrough on the OP is more likely "how to do", n not "what to do or when to do",,

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
Did you try just skipping to the next hour while you're in there?
there are no wait options in Rachel's room. I tried waiting outside her room until 3 and going in and out tho. I also tried seeing if maybe I could pill her at the pool like you can later in the game, and I tried talking to Susan and Rachel and Linda to see if maybe i missed some dialogue triggers.

I think the game basically forgot to change whatever variable shows she has taken a sleeping pill. If anyone knows the variable I was thinking I could manually edit the save file as a workaround. Although the first time and all the other times you sleeping pill her is different because the first time she sleeps earlier, so I wonder if the story trigger has a unique variable. If anyone has a previous build I was thinking of experimenting a bit.

Here's the save I'm having trouble with, starting from Linda distracting at dinner.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
does anyone here have a really clear walkthrough? coz walkthrough on the OP is more likely "how to do", n not "what to do or when to do",,
As far as I know there is no walkthrough for 0.3.x.
Since the game is mostly non-linear, the player can decide in which order to do things, e.g. if he focusses first on Emily or Chloe or Linda or Rachel or if he just studies and does some yoga and swimming. Some actions are fixed in time and location while others only depend on an npc. Usefull hints are in the notebook and the events screen and sometimes also in npc dialogs.
Milestone 1 requires to progress in all main storylines, so it synchronizes the game experience.

Reactions: TGI Games and ThL

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
i encountered a bug in this patch. I can't progress because I can't do mess with rachel's alarm clock the first time. Linda did the dinner distraction but at 22:00 at night when I go in Rachel's rm the options to look at her/ mess with alarm clock doesn't trigger
After Linda dropped cover during dinner, try at 23:00 to enter Rachel's room to disable her alarm. (Peek gives you info if the pills are working.)

Your notebook should have the entry "I used the pills successfully, Rachel usually sleeps by 22:00. ...".

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
How do I start Chloe's corruption? It says I should tell her "I'll deal with you later" but I told her that countless times but it doesn't start.
you have to deal with chloe 3 times, 1) take a shower until she peeks in and tell her I will deal with you later, 2) AT 1600, in emily, catch her stealing a book, tell her, I will deal with you later, 3) AT 2100 or 2200, don't remember exact time, when she is outside emily room peeking, spank her.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
you have to deal with chloe 3 times, 1) take a shower until she peeks in and tell her I will deal with you later, 2) AT 1600, in emily, catch her stealing a book, tell her, I will deal with you later, 3) AT 2100 or 2200, don't remember exact time, when she is outside emily room peeking, spank her.
What you describe is star 1 in "Chloe's Corruption". To get the shower event with Chloe, Chloe needs Corruption Level 1.

Chloe's Corruption Level 1 requires less steps : Catch her at 16:00 and delay punishment. Talk to her at 18:00 and mc automatically gives her a bare spanking. (At least in my last playthrough.)

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
What you describe is star 1 in "Chloe's Corruption". To get the shower event with Chloe, Chloe needs Corruption Level 1.

Chloe's Corruption Level 1 requires less steps : Catch her at 16:00 and delay punishment. Talk to her at 18:00 and mc automatically gives her a bare spanking. (At least in my last playthrough.)

ok then after you tell her, i will deal with you later a few times, talk to her when she is at the hot tub at night, she will yell at you. she will be frustrated and angry.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
keep asking Chloe to let her sister watch, there's a little grind there...
Yeah, 3-4 times was enough for me. And the next one isn't coded yet (or ever), at least I assume as it's not in any pics I see.

On that note, how do you get the Chloe being naked duing the punishment (or on her knees) while Emily watches? Seen the pics, but haven't had it happen in game. And I've hit my limilt of doing something 5 times to see if it's just grind lol.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, 3-4 times was enough for me. And the next one isn't coded yet (or ever), at least I assume as it's not in any pics I see.

On that note, how do you get the Chloe being naked duing the punishment (or on her knees) while Emily watches? Seen the pics, but haven't had it happen in game. And I've hit my limilt of doing something 5 times to see if it's just grind lol.
You can not in the current version. And you shouldn't try to grind for content IF there is no star for it in the progression window... The game is pretty good about adding stars for every piece of significant content. So I just go by this simple rule ==> no new star, no new content.

No need to grind for something that's not yet indicated by a star at least.

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes