Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I found an error I think at the Pool on the weekend in the scene with Emily and Linda. The dialogue options seem to be those normally for Linda alone in her surgery?

Sam has the 'gold digger' trait ;)
The update change log mentions her getting close to Rachel and that has to be some attempt at manipulation, and her lying behaviour shows she is after something.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Mega link not working for me.... :-(
Are you downloading the ones off the OP? Seems both MEGA links are fine for me.

It's just a repeatable event, like many others in the game. It doesn't have any follow-up in the current version.
Alright, I thought it was a one-time event where we have to make a crucial choice between the two cause it seems the decision is traced. I picked Emily 2x and Amy 2x so I have no idea how this will work out >.<

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
Since the new version I'm no longer able to give Rachel the sleeping-pill. Whenever I ask Susan, if she needs help, Rachel won't swim at midnight.
that is correct, the story moves on, to do the cunni/spanking now, at night, forget the time and it not everyday, in the hallway, you hear a strange noise coming from rachel room, when you either peek/enter, you see rachel playing with herself with a dildo, question her about it, then the next day, in the morning, before breakfast, speak to susan about rachel playing with herself, susan will punish rachel that night, after dinner, enter rachel room like you previous did. Rachel still goes swimming at midnight though, just not every day.

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
Aunt makes mistakes

1st time give sleeping pills at dinner -Linda help

2nd time until FIRST MILESTONE time give sleeping pills at 12 at pool

after completing FIRST MILESTONE

you catch Rachel in her room with Dildo and choose the 3rd option.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
that is correct, the story moves on, to do the cunni/spanking now, at night, forget the time and it not everyday, in the hallway, you hear a strange noise coming from rachel room, when you either peek/enter, you see rachel playing with herself with a dildo, question her about it, then the next day, in the morning, before breakfast, speak to susan about rachel playing with herself, susan will punish rachel that night, after dinner, enter rachel room like you previous did. Rachel still goes swimming at midnight though, just not every day.
22.00 in the corridor, select third dialog

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
The new version includes a 100% save for 0.2 content including instructions, so simply rename your old save game folder and place the 100% save game in the save folder which is automatically created by the game.
I figured, that's pretty standard, that's probably what I'll end up doing, I thought I deleted the old version (but kept my saves) while not 100% done with everything while planning to pick it up in a later version. Guess I'll finish what I had left and then go from there.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
How do you get star 6 in 'Emily's shower and bath' event?

I've tried peeking and joining her so many times at 8am and 9pm... :S

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
After Linda dropped cover during dinner, try at 23:00 to enter Rachel's room to disable her alarm. (Peek gives you info if the pills are working.)

Your notebook should have the entry "I used the pills successfully, Rachel usually sleeps by 22:00. ...".
Thanks. I could have sworn I tried that before but I guess not. Maybe I was distracted by Chloe peeking on Emily at 23:00. Or maybe because it was a resave something changed. In any case it worked out just now, so thanks again.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Does the 100% save in this update include the flashlight?
- Still think there is potential there in the future for turning the light strength up, and fulfilling the MC's thoughts about checking how deeply Rachel slept under the sleeping pill's influence. Although it does go against my dislike of developers continuously going back and improving/editing/changing early content so you have to replay the whole game.

Console commands??? - I'm a tech idiot and I have still managed to work out looking at the 'variable viewer' to find out what the commands are.
- not that you need anything more than rollback in this game.

I too can still not get Star 6 (Shower) for Emily - did I see this was a known problem?

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
Does the 100% save in this update include the flashlight?
see my post

there is something missing 1% - but no clue to find out what it is

no clue about console access

what is the hint/clue on the 6 star?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How do you get star 6 in 'Emily's shower and bath' event?

I've tried peeking and joining her so many times at 8am and 9pm... :S
star 6 in 'Emily's shower and bath' event :

8am : enter while Emily takes a shower (pre-Corruption)
If you already unlocked Emily's Corruption, this scene may no longer be possible since it is replaced by a new scene.

You can finish all the initial shower/bath events in the 1st week before Corruption/Exhibition changes some scenes.

(Maybe if TheGary has time he can change the code that the 1st enter on 8am will always show the 1st Emily shower event (star 6) and starting with the next time mc enters bath at 8am the corruption level of Emily is checked for the new scene.)

Reactions: TheGary

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
star 6 in 'Emily's shower and bath' event :

8am : enter while Emily takes a shower (pre-Corruption)
If you already unlocked Emily's Corruption, this scene may no longer be possible since it is replaced by a new scene.

You can finish all the initial shower/bath events in the 1st week before Corruption/Exhibition changes some scenes.

(Maybe if TheGary has time he can change the code that the 1st enter on 8am will always show the 1st Emily shower event (star 6) and starting with the next time mc enters bath at 8am the corruption level of Emily is checked for the new scene.)
Thanks, yeah it's impossible then. Which is annoying since the game specifically states at the beginning that all scenes will always have a way of doing them...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Thanks, yeah it's impossible then. Which is annoying since the game specifically states at the beginning that all scenes will always have a way of doing them...
The game is "work in progress". Contribute to the project and report the problem/bug. There is no reason to be annoyed ...

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Script-Code proposal : Refactoring

Is there a reason for using the phrasing "did_strudy_alone" in numerous variables instead of "did_study_alone"?
Can you send long proposals like this directly to the creator on discord, private message or some other way? It might be not extremely interesting to the average player.

I mean It's already not as interesting to read about "proposed typo fixes" when they are inside the game. But typo fixes inside the game code, inside variable names? I mean that's just beyond off-topic for a player.

Or hide them in their entirety with a spoiler tag so they are easier to skip when reading under some title like "proposals for the game creator". So the average player knows they don't have to read them and they were not written for them. But the best would be to send such post directly.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
The game is "work in progress". Contribute to the project and report the problem/bug. There is no reason to be annoyed ...
Already contributing to a LOT of projects at the minute. Games have to be better or show more potential than ones I'm currently pledged to before I'll swap.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes