GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
A minor question: can I change the MC name from Gary to one of my choice? Sorry if I'm asking something that probably is very basic Ren'py management, but I'm a totally computer-illiterate .

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Already contributing to a LOT of projects at the minute. Games have to be better or show more potential than ones I'm currently pledged to before I'll swap.
Don't think he was asking you to pledge to the dev just help by or contribute by reporting bugs to the project whether a private message on pateron or discord or any other contact.... contributing not always a finacial thing

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
A minor question: can I change the MC name from Gary to one of my choice? Sorry if I'm asking something that probably is very basic Ren'py management, but I'm a totally .
You absolutely can change your name

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Does anyone know how or more precisely WHEN i can do anal play with Emily so Linda can catch us?
For Linda to catch you, you need Milestone 1 completed.
Ask Emily, if she "Want To Have A Little Fun?" and choose "Anal Play". Meet her at midnight at the jacuzzi and do some anal training with the butt plug.
As far as I know you can repeat this quest everyday. But you can also save the game before the event and reload if Linda does not show up.

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
A minor question: can I change the MC name from Gary to one of my choice? Sorry if I'm asking something that probably is very basic Ren'py management, but I'm a totally computer-illiterate .
cLick the word help next to event at top screen then click new name and you can change it

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Don't think he was asking you to pledge to the dev just help by or contribute by reporting bugs to the project whether a private message on pateron or discord or any other contact.... contributing not always a finacial thing
Then my post regarding the misleading statement about content always being available, and my subsequent annoyance is 'contributing' no?

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Then my post regarding the misleading statement about content always being available, and my subsequent annoyance is 'contributing' no?
depends if the dev tracks comments here or not not all devs follow convos outside thier project circle so you'd have to contact them more directly

which star are you missing i cangive you a command that will complete it if you have console unlocked its dirty fix but works just need to know which star number it is

Reactions: Shardoom

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
depends if the dev tracks comments here or not not all devs follow convos outside thier project circle so you'd have to contact them more directly

which star are you missing i cangive you a command that will complete it if you have console unlocked its dirty fix but works just need to know which star number it is
It's cool, I've done everything else and put the game away for now. Thank you for the offer though. :)

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Maybe I'm just blind, or idiot, but, where the hell is displayed what mood have every character? In Guide there is described mood of every char, but I can't find what is the mood in the game. I'm currently at day 2. Thanks for help

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Maybe I'm just blind, or idiot, but, where the hell is displayed what mood have every character? In Guide there is described mood of every char, but I can't find what is the mood in the game. I'm currently at day 2. Thanks for help
The mood system was dropped in 0.3.x and will probably be replaced by a relation system in a future version. Just ignore mood.

Reactions: TGI Games

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

I know for sure that the dev is looking on this forum and takes notes of reported bugs

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes