• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
How to get blowjobs from emily ? i stuck in this quest. help pls
Get several handjobs from Emily. Have studying chore for the day (not cleaning chores, not on Sundays, don't have 'days without chores' rewards) and go to the Terrace at 18:00 . Emily is sitting there studying. Click the study icon and study together with her. Keep repeating until success.

anhtu2292

Feb 25, 2019
Pls help me complete last star in Chloe new punishment, i can't understand the walkthrough because my English so bad, pls

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
OK, I have different problem, also with Chloe's new punishment. I did almost everything what is in guide, I completed task Is she sick? and now, I can't talk with her about spanking, just nothing and also can't start the event (first star - image bellow) ...
And when I caught her at 23:00 peeking on her sis, I still have both options locked ...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
OK, I have different problem, also with Chloe's new punishment. I did almost everything what is in guide, I completed task Is she sick? and now, I can't talk with her about spanking, just nothing and also can't start the event (first star - image bellow) ...
And when I caught her at 23:00 peeking on her sis, I still have both options locked ...
Did you steal her homework at 13:00?
Did you talk to Rachel about Chloe not doing her homework on purpose?
Did you watch Chloe being punished by Rachel at 15:00?
Are there any notes in the notebook?

Requirements to start the quest :
MC has spanked Chloe twice or more.
MC got hand job from Chloe in hot tub.

If you use you can look for the value e024.progression which reveals where in the questline you are.

Reactions: spiderman2099

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Did you steal her homework at 13:00?
Did you talk to Rachel about Chloe not doing her homework on purpose?
Did you watch Chloe being punished by Rachel at 15:00?
Are there any notes in the notebook?

Requirements to start the quest :
MC has spanked Chloe twice or more.
MC got hand job from Chloe in hot tub.

If you use you can look for the value e024.progression which reveals where in the questline you are.
Yep, I did everything you desribed here. In notebook there is still that I need to steal her homework again ... I stole it for 6 or 7 times now and still nothing ...

in that save - e024 > progression :(2) (don't know what that means)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Yep, I did everything you desribed here. In notebook there is still that I need to steal her homework again ... I stole it for 6 or 7 times now and still nothing ...
Repeat stealing the homework. Does Emily watch when Chloe is punished? Then do it 1-2 times more until you get an event where Emily does not watch.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Repeat stealing the homework. Does Emily watch when Chloe is punished? Then do it 1-2 times more until you get an event where Emily does not watch.
Yep, last two times Emily watched ... ill try that more ... also I'm stuck at the event "Aunt Makes Mistakes" ... i did first part, but next part is somewhere broken or what ... I did put the sleeping pills to her drink while she was swimming at midnight ... but then nothing happened ... two days and nothing ... and also nothing in notebook ...
And as you can see, I'm stuck at 3 stars ...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Yep, last two times Emily watched ... ill try that more ... also I'm stuck at the event "Aunt Makes Mistakes" ... i did first part, but next part is somewhere broken or what ... I did put the sleeping pills to her drink while she was swimming at midnight ... but then nothing happened ... two days and nothing ... and also nothing in notebook ...
You have to report to Susan next morning that "It's done" ... If you forgot, talk with Susan and try to repeat everything. (I don't know if it's possible since you might need Linda, but Susan sure will tell you.)

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
You have to report to Susan next morning that "It's done" ... If you forgot, talk with Susan and try to repeat everything. (I don't know if it's possible since you might need Linda, but Susan sure will tell you.)
Yep, tried to talk with Susan, but there were no option this time ... at least chloe event is finally moving ... thanks for help ...

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Yep, tried to talk with Susan, but there were no option this time ... at least chloe event is finally moving ... thanks for help ...
1. get quest from Susan 2. put pills in her drink when she is swimming 3. go into her room and disable the alarm 4. report back to Susan

Sounds like you simply did not do 3... Did you go into her room? If not you failed the quest and you will have to reload or just do it again starting from 2. So you will have to put pills in her drink again when she swims at midnight.

If you put pills in her drink 3 days ago, that won't help you in the present. pills only last for a single night.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
... also I'm stuck at the event "Aunt Makes Mistakes" ... i did first part, but next part is somewhere broken or what ... I did put the sleeping pills to her drink while she was swimming at midnight ... but then nothing happened ... two days and nothing ... and also nothing in notebook ...
If you can already use the pills at midnight, just repeat the steps :
do the pills at midnight, disable alarm at 01:00, report to Susan next morning.

Did you search for navigational alarm? (requires talking with Chloe, Emily and Linda before)?

Reactions: Uwe Furtmustal

64spoons

Feb 26, 2019
Does anyone know how to get past "you must get caught peeking or accept your spanking in "aunt makes mistakes"?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Does anyone know how to get past "you must get caught peeking or accept your spanking in "aunt makes mistakes"?
Steal Chloe's homework at least twice and talk with Susan (*THIEF*).
Do the event with sleeping pills for Rachel and disabling alarm to trigger the 20:00 event with Rachel and Susan in Rachel's room.
Do this at least 3 times.
- First time mc just can listen on Rachel's door
- Second time is disappointing but talking with Susan yields an invitation.
- Third time : knock and enter Rachel's room. Select the spanking option.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes