TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Loading my Save dont work :( Only Errors...Old Saves dont work?
Old saves should work if they are from 0.3.0 or upwards. If you have an older save than that it won't work but you can use the save provided with the game (inside the game folder).

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Are Amy and Emily supposed to ask you to compare their tits multiple times? I got this same event like 4 times I think.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
You can not in the current version. And you shouldn't try to grind for content IF there is no star for it in the progression window... The game is pretty good about adding stars for every piece of significant content. So I just go by this simple rule ==> no new star, no new content.

No need to grind for something that's not yet indicated by a star at least.
Yeah it's hard to tell if it's a 'next step' which might have a star, or just RNG alternative event. As in what's significant. As the scene doesn't seem to match any of the revenge choices you get at that midnight meeting (next one sounds like Emily could be punishing as you go down that choice list), sounds more like a variation. I thought having a 'no panties' punishment being active might do it, but no. So might be the case of renders being in before the code.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Problem with progress in : e024 : Chloe's New Punishment

Emily has Exh Lvl 1.
When mc steals homework and talks to Rachel about Chloe not doing her homework on purpose, at 15:00 the spanking where Emily watches is triggered, not the quest-spanking-event. Might have been bad random luck, but mc had to steal Chloe's homework 3 times to advance in the quest line since the event with Emily happened twice.
Waiting a week before Rachel reacts and quest continues is confusing.
After talking with Rachel about Chloe's homework, the quest-spanking which is a one-time-event should have priority.

Mrs.Nyx

Sep 6, 2018
Sorry to ask but how the hell i can save my progress ? I lose all of my progress because one freakin' freezing scene ? but i'm a cool guy to play it again from the start but i need to know how to save on android ?

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
I am stucked dued to have imediatly spended one favour, and now dont have none to spend on chloe so can't even ask her to facke the sick state, someone know how I can make her one favour withaut that?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I started with 2.2, did most of it, I think I'll wait a few more updates before starting over and probably with a walk through to hopefully speed up the old stuff.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I like the game so far, but I agree with anyone who says Amy's addition is absolute shit. Unless she becomes a full on sex slave, I hope she gets thrown overboard.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
android version..?
Search this thread : post #2,198 contains an inofficial android port

Sorry to ask but how the hell i can save my progress ? I lose all of my progress because one freakin' freezing scene ? but i'm a cool guy to play it again from the start but i need to know how to save on android ?
Check your source for the android version.
It is something like :

swipe down to hide the ui
swipe right to start skipping of text
swipe left&right to open the game menu

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
correction have the favours on negative how can I change that please?
Do Chloe a favor.
Catch her at 16:00 in Emily's room or at 23:00 in the hallway and spank her.

The mechanic with spending favor to have Chloe play sick and spank her and get favor back was dropped in 0.3.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I started with 2.2, did most of it, I think I'll wait a few more updates before starting over and probably with a walk through to hopefully speed up the old stuff.
The new version includes a 100% save for 0.2 content including instructions, so simply rename your old save game folder and place the 100% save game in the save folder which is automatically created by the game.

Yeto1964

Nov 12, 2017
Since the new version I'm no longer able to give Rachel the sleeping-pill. Whenever I ask Susan, if she needs help, Rachel won't swim at midnight.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I like the game so far, but I agree with anyone who says Amy's addition is absolute shit. Unless she becomes a full on sex slave, I hope she gets thrown overboard.
See her as a trigger to speed up changes in the relationships on the boat. All the girls are anxious about her as seen from their comments. A healthy competition, there's nothing like it ! ;)

Reactions: CyberVamp

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
I'm not sure about that one neither. I got it twice.
I have had it 3 or 4 times every few days - we will find out in V0.4

and I sm sure MC will face the wraith from the loser HEHE

AND REGARDING ALL THE AMY HATE

she is a new addition and will be a new story line -

AND GIVE THE DEV A BREAK - VERSION 3 WAS REWRITTEN AND HE EVEN RELEASED A 3.5 TO FIX MOST OF THE BUGS AND ADD CONTENT

Reactions: TGI Games and ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes