l_anonym

Mar 10, 2019
I'm stuck removing Amy from my room. I completed the quest and the notebook tells me to have loud sex or no sex at all.
I can't find an option to have sex with amy and I keep talking to all the girls. But the only option I get when talking to amy (even at 08:00 in the morning) is "Yes Tom? Waht do you need" and as possible answer "nothing for now".

Did this at least 10 times now - but no change...

Any help how to do?

Thanks
L.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I'm stuck removing Amy from my room. I completed the quest and the notebook tells me to have loud sex or no sex at all.
I can't find an option to have sex with amy and I keep talking to all the girls. But the only option I get when talking to amy (even at 08:00 in the morning) is "Yes Tom? Waht do you need" and as possible answer "nothing for now".

Did this at least 10 times now - but no change...

Any help how to do?

Thanks
L.
The time for sex with Amy is midnight when she wears her lingery in mc's room. Just talk to her.
It helps when you let Amy win the tits contest near the pool a couple of times, too.

thebomber

Dec 12, 2017
hey i have a question i have this quest that says that i need to talk with susan and rachel after dinner but the it dosent apper

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
hey i have a question i have this quest that says that i need to talk with susan and rachel after dinner but the it dosent apper
Save your game in a new slot.
Check the interior at 20:00. If they are not there, they might be in Rachel's room.

If you do the quest where you save Linda's job, wait a day and try next evening at 20:00 again. Maybe the session with Susan and Rachel had a conflict with Linda's quest.

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
Just started testing this one out due to the high rating.

Quick feedback for @TheGary:

Like what I see so far. Story is good and the character interactions make sense to me. The game is most like an "open world" which enable lots of choice and progression options.

The two things that I hit are inconsistent repeat/grind for progression, and at least 10 issues of out of order star progression. Some of them worked out and others I can't seem to fix. I am guessing that an updated walkthrough would make it happen, but I seem to have already screwed one list (Chloe Sick) by not completing the thing in order. That let to hours of grind as I tried to go back to figure out where I had missed options or trying to make sure I had repeated certain tasks.

So either the walkthrough needs an update to help open world fans, or the star progression needs to be more linear so that skipping stars won't happen.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Just started testing this one out due to the high rating.

Quick feedback for @TheGary:

Like what I see so far. Story is good and the character interactions make sense to me. The game is most like an "open world" which enable lots of choice and progression options.

The two things that I hit are inconsistent repeat/grind for progression, and at least 10 issues of out of order star progression. Some of them worked out and others I can't seem to fix. I am guessing that an updated walkthrough would make it happen, but I seem to have already screwed one list (Chloe Sick) by not completing the thing in order. That let to hours of grind as I tried to go back to figure out where I had missed options or trying to make sure I had repeated certain tasks.

So either the walkthrough needs an update to help open world fans, or the star progression needs to be more linear so that skipping stars won't happen.
The walkthrough mentioned is for an outdated version (beta) with only a part of the content and different game mechanics, so don't rely on the walkthrough.
The ingame help (notebook and hints for stars) has replaced the walkthrough. If you are stuck, ask in the forum.

"Is She Sick" has changed since the beta. There are now dialog options for Linda at 08:00 which replace some of the old mechanics.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
The walkthrough mentioned is for an outdated version (beta) with only a part of the content and different game mechanics, so don't rely on the walkthrough.
Yes, the walkthrough is rather old and with so many changes since then can be misleading. Maybe it's time to have it removed from the OP? The previous poster seemed genuinely confused by the old walkthrough. What does everyone think?

Reactions: jpostel and ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
You mean the shower in my room, right? Ya I did that and Chloe didn"t show. Ya I talked to the captain after, I think. But I didn't go to the room at 2000. So now talking to the captain doesn't do anything and Rachel's room is empty at 2000.
Chloe showing up is not 100%, it's random. You can also try different times of the day, she might show up.
For the Rachel (aunt) / Susan (captain) affair, to help you we need to know where you are : show us a screenshot of your event progression with the mouse over the first missing star in Aunt makes mistakes. There is no dead event in the game, so we should find a way to help you go on

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
HELP PLEASE
A sacrifice : cross Rachel so that she is mad at you (drinking, peeking at her when she showers...) and get 2-3 spankings. Go talk to Amy saying that you might be kicked out if she doesn't help you. Talk to Susan and offer that Amy takes your place when Susan comes into MC's room at night for a femdom session. Enjoy
Chores : if I'm right you need to spank Chloe in the morning (shower in your bathroom at 06.00), then study with her in the morning and she'll tell you that her but is sore (and prove it).

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Its telling me to progress in chloe's training and a new favor option will appear.
Chloe's training is when she acts like a dog if I am correct. Repeat the event until a new option shows up. Have you already played "doctor" with her ?

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Hello everyone,
I need help with 2 events and 1 chore:
1. First star in "Chloe's corruption"
2. Third star in "What is Emily doing"
3. Forth star in "Study in the interior"

Please help!

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Chloe showing up is not 100%, it's random. You can also try different times of the day, she might show up.
For the Rachel (aunt) / Susan (captain) affair, to help you we need to know where you are : show us a screenshot of your event progression with the mouse over the first missing star in Aunt makes mistakes. There is no dead event in the game, so we should find a way to help you go on
Ok, here it is

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hello everyone,
I need help with 2 events and 1 chore:
1. First star in "Chloe's corruption"
2. Third star in "What is Emily doing"
3. Forth star in "Study in the interior"

Please help!
Try following :

1. First star in "Chloe's corruption" : "Catch Chloe 3 times the same day. Tell her 'I'll deal with you later' two times and spank her on the third."

Use the shower in mc's bathroom and Chloe may interrupt mc. (random) Delay the punishment.
Catch Chloe at 16:00 in Emily's room and delay punishment.
Catch Chloe at 23:00 in the corridor and give her a special bare spanking.

2. Third star in "What is Emily doing" : "Enter her room without knocking."
At 23:00 when Emily is having fun alone, enter her room. This event has a cooldown of several days, so depending on your last peek on this event you may have to wait.

3. Forth star in "Study in the interior" : "You must spank Chloe before studying with her."
During Mo-Fr Chloe studies at 9,10,15 in the interior.
If Chloe is sick, mc can spank her at 9 and then study with her at 10. Chloe may show mc her aching butt and complain about the spanking. The event is random.
If Chloe is no longer sick, mc can take a shower in the morning and when Chloe interrupts can spank her (random).
Save the game before doing random events.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Ok, here it is
You are somewhere at the start of the quest line :

You disabled Rachel's alarm clock at 23:00.

The next day, report to Susan at 10:00 -> 3 days without chores.
At 20:00 Rachel and Susan will meet in Rachel's room : try to enter and listen.

The next day talk to Emily, Chloe and Linda about the noise.
Search the Bridge for the Navigational Manual

After a few days Susan needs your skills again.
When Rachel uses the pool at midnight, use the sleeping pills.
Disable Rachel's alarm clock at 01:00.
Report to Susan the next morning. ...

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes