markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

0.5 Progress Report
The update is going fine, in fact, more than fine, it should be the biggest update since the first release.
I'm actually at 300+ new images and still missing some.
0.5 will be happening on an island. There will be 12 events available on it and 4 endings when reaching the end of the week.

How will it work?
I wanted to keep it simple so you'll still have access to the event window to track your progression on the island.
To unlock an ending, you'll have to pass a few "checkpoint" available during the events, a bit like the first milestone.
At the end of the week if you completed all the "checkpoint" of a path, you'll get the ending, it's that simple.
You'll be limited to 1 ending per trip.
The island trip is re-playable as soon as it ends (temporary while waiting for 0.6).

Island Paths
There are 4 paths. One for Emily, one for Chloe, one for Amy and one for Rachel.
They all have a special ending related to the character.

Grianan The First

Mar 25, 2019
Hi guys I'm stuck again. I can't get the "sister rivalry" quest to trigger also I can't get the new toy or cat suit. They are constantly showing in the notebook as waiting to receive. I can't seem to unlock or trigger their use. Any help would be appreciated! Attached are my game status screenshots.
screenshot0744.png screenshot0745.png screenshot0746.png

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
You are somewhere at the start of the quest line :

You disabled Rachel's alarm clock at 23:00.

The next day, report to Susan at 10:00 -> 3 days without chores.
At 20:00 Rachel and Susan will meet in Rachel's room : try to enter and listen.

The next day talk to Emily, Chloe and Linda about the noise.
Search the Bridge for the Navigational Manual

After a few days Susan needs your skills again.
When Rachel uses the pool at midnight, use the sleeping pills.
Disable Rachel's alarm clock at 01:00.
Report to Susan the next morning. ...
already had the three days without chores. Captain, doesn't respond to anything, at 10 or any other time. No option to talk to anyone about the noise. I started a new game. If you don't go to Rachels room after the noise and talk to the Captain. The options don't show up anymore. New game a got past that. But the sleeping pills at the pool don't seem to work?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
already had the three days without chores. Captain, doesn't respond to anything, at 10 or any other time. No option to talk to anyone about the noise. I started a new game. If you don't go to Rachels room after the noise and talk to the Captain. The options don't show up anymore. New game a got past that. But the sleeping pills at the pool don't seem to work?
you put sleeping pills in Rachel's drink at 0.00 by the pool. Then you are in your room. Wait 1 hour, go into Rachel's room, disable the clock (if you have found the flashlight by searching your bathroom take a peak). Sleep. In the morning (10.00) go tell Susan (the captain) that it's done. Then at 20.00 knock at Rachel's door, they will let you in

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi guys I'm stuck again. I can't get the "sister rivalry" quest to trigger also I can't get the new toy or cat suit. They are constantly showing in the notebook as waiting to receive. I can't seem to unlock or trigger their use. Any help would be appreciated! Attached are my game status screenshots.
View attachment 271487 View attachment 271489 View attachment 271490
For Chloe's training it would be useful to have the hint of the first missing star. The event is quite straightforward. Repeat until something new pops up.
What you ordered by phone is waiting for you in a box in the middle of your room, usually 2-3 days after the phone call.
Chores : check post #2,909 ,f96zonetrooper did a great job explaining step by step how to get it

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
you put sleeping pills in Rachel's drink at 0.00 by the pool. Then you are in your room. Wait 1 hour, go into Rachel's room, disable the clock (if you have found the flashlight by searching your bathroom take a peak). Sleep. In the morning (10.00) go tell Susan (the captain) that it's done. Then at 20.00 knock at Rachel's door, they will let you in
Ah, the disabling the clock is the part I'm not doing. I think. Also Emily's missing bracelet, how do I find it?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ah, the disabling the clock is the part I'm not doing. I think. Also Emily's missing bracelet, how do I find it?
Emily's is missing a book, not a bracelet if I remember well. It is in Chloe's room if you search for it.

nopaiin

Jun 22, 2018
A sacrifice : cross Rachel so that she is mad at you (drinking, peeking at her when she showers...) and get 2-3 spankings. Go talk to Amy saying that you might be kicked out if she doesn't help you. Talk to Susan and offer that Amy takes your place when Susan comes into MC's room at night for a femdom session. Enjoy
Chores : if I'm right you need to spank Chloe in the morning (shower in your bathroom at 06.00), then study with her in the morning and she'll tell you that her but is sore (and prove it).
thnks

Reactions: ThL

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Nah, I did the book. Now periodically Emily ask if the MC has seen her bracelet.
The "bracelet"-story is part of the small talk added with the new punishment system. Talk to the girls every day to hear if they did something bad offscreen which increases their threat with Rachel. Together with the provoke-option during breakfast and lunch, this makes it easier to trigger an after-dinner-spanking for one of the girls early in the game. This adds to progress for Rachel's Punishment Method. ("Payback")

Reactions: ThL

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Suggestions : Events and Event Screen

The event screen has 3 categories :
- open events
- locked events
- completed events

With each update, more events are added and more events may get additional late-game-content which leaves such events uncompleted for a long time. This may make the event-screen crowded with open events.

I would slightly restructure the events :
- Pre-Milestone1-events
- Post-Milestone1-events
- Island-events
- Post-Milestone2-events
etc.

If a storyline contains scenes before and after Milestones, I would split it in separate chapters, e.g.
"Emily's Help" -> "Emily's Help I" + "Emily's Help II" + "Emily's Help III"
If the player is working on Milestone1 and "Emily's Help I" is completed, he knows that he does not have to deal with "Emily's Help" for some time since part I is completed and the following parts are locked. This reduces the number of visible open events.

Events for different Milestones (chapters) might be placed in different screens (tabs), so that the player may easily see if he has completed all events in a certain part of the game.

Grianan The First

Mar 25, 2019
For Chloe's training it would be useful to have the hint of the first missing star. The event is quite straightforward. Repeat until something new pops up.
What you ordered by phone is waiting for you in a box in the middle of your room, usually 2-3 days after the phone call.
Chores : check post #2,909 ,f96zonetrooper did a great job explaining step by step how to get it
The first missing star says to keep training Chloe in Linda's office until she asks for new props. The problem is that after many times in Linda's office at different times during the day she never asks. The box of ordered items shows up in the room around 10:00 or 11:00 and stays there till dinner but I have not found a way to get Emily the new plug or Chloe the catsuit. I know that "sister Rivalry is tied to Emily's new toy so that won't trigger until I start progressing through that event. Is there a best time during the day to try to give Emily the plug and to get Chloe to ask for the props.

Under "Chores" I tried the suggestion in the previous post and completed that event it's now 100% completed thanks for that.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The first missing star says to keep training Chloe in Linda's office until she asks for new props. The problem is that after many times in Linda's office at different times during the day she never asks. The box of ordered items shows up in the room around 10:00 or 11:00 and stays there till dinner but I have not found a way to get Emily the new plug or Chloe the catsuit. I know that "sister Rivalry is tied to Emily's new toy so that won't trigger until I start progressing through that event. Is there a best time during the day to try to give Emily the plug and to get Chloe to ask for the props.

Under "Chores" I tried the suggestion in the previous post and completed that event it's now 100% completed thanks for that.
Did you clicked on the box ? I think it's how you get the things.
So for Chloe it's the catsuit. Once you get the suit, keep repeating the event, there will be a new dialog. Time of day doesn't matter.
Same for Emily, once you have the plug, speak with her anytime during the day.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So what's up with the play a game option for Choe and Emily? When you select the dialog it says you will meet in the interior at 2am. But when I show up no one else shows up.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So what's up with the play a game option for Choe and Emily? When you select the dialog it says you will meet in the interior at 2am. But when I show up no one else shows up.
you need to talk to the 2 girls during the day to invite them for the game to begin at 02.00

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes