val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Try following :

1. First star in "Chloe's corruption" : "Catch Chloe 3 times the same day. Tell her 'I'll deal with you later' two times and spank her on the third."

Use the shower in mc's bathroom and Chloe may interrupt mc. (random) Delay the punishment.
Catch Chloe at 16:00 in Emily's room and delay punishment.
Catch Chloe at 23:00 in the corridor and give her a special bare spanking.

2. Third star in "What is Emily doing" : "Enter her room without knocking."
At 23:00 when Emily is having fun alone, enter her room. This event has a cooldown of several days, so depending on your last peek on this event you may have to wait.

3. Forth star in "Study in the interior" : "You must spank Chloe before studying with her."
During Mo-Fr Chloe studies at 9,10,15 in the interior.
If Chloe is sick, mc can spank her at 9 and then study with her at 10. Chloe may show mc her aching butt and complain about the spanking. The event is random.
If Chloe is no longer sick, mc can take a shower in the morning and when Chloe interrupts can spank her (random).
Save the game before doing random events.
Thank you very much! Worked like a charm. Don't know how I missed "What is Emily doing"...

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
you need to talk to the 2 girls during the day to invite them for the game to begin at 02.00
That's what I said "When you select the dialog it says you will meet in the interior at 2am." But when I show up no one else shows up. " So the option comes up in conversation. You select it. It says meet at 2am in the interior. I show up at 2am and nothing happens.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
That's what I said "When you select the dialog it says you will meet in the interior at 2am." But when I show up no one else shows up. " So the option comes up in conversation. You select it. It says meet at 2am in the interior. I show up at 2am and nothing happens.
You need to speak with each of the two girls the same day, propose them the game, and have both of them agree. Normally that's all it takes

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
You need to speak with each of the two girls the same day, propose them the game, and have both of them agree. Normally that's all it takes
So you need to ask both girls? So it's not an individual assignation, it's a group? That wasn't even a little bit clear to me. Also some of the wording needs to be improved in the event hints. For example, in Emily's help the seventh star is "complete first milestone". The first milestone is the first star, I suspect that's not what the hint is intending to imply. The vagueness is one thing but it's confusing, I'm unsure if it means the previous star or something else. Another is the Rachel's Helping hand. First milestone, again? Then it adds ask Rachel for help when not at full stamina? Tried -1 stamina, -2 stamina, does it mean zero stamina? Also the Emily shower and bath hints are shower and bath, not really helpful. I've missed the fifth star and I've shown up for the morning shower lots, no change? Also the what is Emily doing hints, I have the first and last star. But when I peek now at 2300, Emily is sleeping. Now don't get me wrong, I like the game. The corporal punishment and the incompetent prison guards, oops I mean adults. It has a real Hogan's Hero's subtext going on. It would be a real hoot, if it were easier to figure out what to do next.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
First milestone, again?
Did you complete the first milestone or not? It's the event called "Mr. Elwell stepping in" did you complete that?

If not, don't try to unlock events that require completing the first milestone first. (as a prerequisite).

Every time "first milestone" is referenced in a hint it means you have to complete Mr. Elwell stepping in FIRST, before you can progress.

Reactions: ThL

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
You need to speak with both Emily and Chloe on the same day, propose the game to them and have them agree.
Did you complete the first milestone or not? It's the event called "Mr. Elwell stepping in" did you complete that?

If not, don't try to unlock events that require completing the first milestone first. (as a prerequisite).

Every time "first milestone" is referenced in a hint it means you have to complete Mr. Elwell stepping in FIRST, before you can progress.
No, and how does someone know that the first milestone is "Mr. Elwell stepping in"? I've never seen the "Mr. Elwell stepping in" milestone.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
It's on the top of the screen in my game inside the progression window. It's not in yours? View attachment 272006
Well I'll be damned. Yes, I guess it is. I just never looked up there. I never noted the stars up there. I was always looking through the objectives below or reading the tooltip. :) Totally ignore and did not see the Progression stars and the name up there. So now I got to figure out how to unlock Rachel's exhibition.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Well I'll be damned. Yes, I guess it is. I just never looked up there. I never noted the stars up there. I was always looking through the objectives below or reading the tooltip. :) Totally ignore and did not see the Progression stars and the name up there. So now I got to figure out how to unlock Rachel's exhibition.
I guess what really confused me i sI got at least one First milestone star. In Chloe's New Punishment I got the eighth star (After first milestone, when chloe is not wearing panties.

jaapjaapje

Sep 28, 2017
Well I am stuck now. I need the 10th star before completing the first milestone but since I never peeked at Chloe while she was pretending to be sick I didnt get that star. Now that I am past the point of Rachel finding out that Chloe was faking to be sick. I cant find her pretending again I have already gone throught a whole week but she hasnt done it once. Does somebody maybe know a solution for this problem?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Well I am stuck now. I need the 10th star before completing the first milestone but since I never peeked at Chloe while she was pretending to be sick I didnt get that star. Now that I am past the point of Rachel finding out that Chloe was faking to be sick. I cant find her pretending again I have already gone throught a whole week but she hasnt done it once. Does somebody maybe know a solution for this problem?
Talk to Linda at 8:00 in the morning.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok so I'm attempting to win the contests in the Rachel and the Captain phone call punishment. In the first bar of stars I didn't get all available options (missed star 9). But I got access to the second bar of stars and I got star 1 & 3. So I won the kneeling contest other. But since then I've attempted to win kneeling (star 2) and I never do. I assume that also opens up Rachel's exhibition star on the First milestone. So any hints, tips, or tricks to win the contests in Rachels room. Also any idea how to get Rachel to use a paddle on Chloe's bottom? I have only the first star in Payback.

---------- H'm I guess the contests are random? I tried the fourth time and won. ----------------------------
---------- Ok the spankings and paddlings just happened. ---------------------------------------------------------

So I have all the stars in the first milestone done, but the number says 13%? I assume that means I have tasks that still need doing. But most of the tasks are blocked by the First milestone. But the ones that remain that don't explicitly reference a first milestone requirement appear to be:

Chloe's New Punishment star 9 (progress Chloe's training for new option), no idea what that means I don't seem to have any training dialog for her.
Night Visit star 2 -4 are not assigned (seems to be a requirement for my punishment?) Do I need to not do chores to get punished?
No Privacy star 3 (Rachel's helping hand is all stars except post first milestone stars (last 3)) Jerk of in the bathroom has Rachel show up and say talk to the Doc.

Any clue what needs to be done?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ok so I'm attempting to win the contests in the Rachel and the Captain phone call punishment. In the first bar of stars I didn't get all available options (missed star 9). But I got access to the second bar of stars and I got star 1 & 3. So I won the kneeling contest other. But since then I've attempted to win kneeling (star 2) and I never do. I assume that also opens up Rachel's exhibition star on the First milestone. So any hints, tips, or tricks to win the contests in Rachels room. Also any idea how to get Rachel to use a paddle on Chloe's bottom? I have only the first star in Payback.

---------- H'm I guess the contests are random? I tried the fourth time and won. ----------------------------
---------- Ok the spankings and paddlings just happened. ---------------------------------------------------------

So I have all the stars in the first milestone done, but the number says 13%? I assume that means I have tasks that still need doing. But most of the tasks are blocked by the First milestone. But the ones that remain that don't explicitly reference a first milestone requirement appear to be:

Chloe's New Punishment star 9 (progress Chloe's training for new option), no idea what that means I don't seem to have any training dialog for her.
Night Visit star 2 -4 are not assigned (seems to be a requirement for my punishment?) Do I need to not do chores to get punished?
No Privacy star 3 (Rachel's helping hand is all stars except post first milestone stars (last 3)) Jerk of in the bathroom has Rachel show up and say talk to the Doc.

Any clue what needs to be done?
In the game, whenever there is a random factor for the event, you get one (random), then another (random on the remaining possibilities only), etc...until you get all the possibilities, then it's random again
When you are with Rachel and Susan, to win the "book" contest you need a good stamina (swim & do yoga). To unlock Rachel's exhibition trait, win the book contest and ask that she masturbates
Chloe : keep repeating the events of her as a cat and as a dog, new dialogs will appear after some time.
No privacy : one is when spanking Chloe, one is when Rachel gives you a HJ as a schoolgirl, one is when Rachel gives you a HJ as a teacher, one is when Linda catches you in anal play (but plug) with Emily (0.00 Hot tub)
Night visit : what are the hints ?
For the %, did you complete all your chores (clean & study events, separate table next to event) ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how to do this one? (linda's request one)
I presume Amy is on board. You need to talk to her and unlock Spending time with Emily before progressing on Linda's path. Keep talking to all the girls for a few days.
The contest is pretty easy : go by the pool at 14.00-15.00
Why the lingerie : 0.00 in your room
Sacrifice : Get Rachel mad. Get spanked 2-3 times. Speak to Amy then to Susan

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
In the game, whenever there is a random factor for the event, you get one (random), then another (random on the remaining possibilities only), etc...until you get all the possibilities, then it's random again
When you are with Rachel and Susan, to win the "book" contest you need a good stamina (swim & do yoga). To unlock Rachel's exhibition trait, win the book contest and ask that she masturbates
Chloe : keep repeating the events of her as a cat and as a dog, new dialogs will appear after some time.
No privacy : one is when spanking Chloe, one is when Rachel gives you a HJ as a schoolgirl, one is when Rachel gives you a HJ as a teacher, one is when Linda catches you in anal play (but plug) with Emily (0.00 Hot tub)
Night visit : what are the hints ?
For the %, did you complete all your chores (clean & study events, separate table next to event) ?
The hints for Night visit are:
star two: Rachel announce your punishment, chloe peek
star three: Paddle, will unlock when Rachel reaches that point
star four: cornor time, will unlock when rachel reaches that point

As for completing my chores, I believe so? How do I know? It just happens and you get a score at dinner?

As for pet training, I get no cat training. All training is as a dog (woof).

--------------------------------------- Solved -------------------------------------------------------
The issue was I had to talk to the Captain, so I could have the talk with the Uncle on the phone. Once that happened the first milestone completed.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes