ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
no matter how many times i try, it wont unlock
silly question : have you checked that you have Emily's corruption level 1 ?
otherwise it should happen at 01.00 in Emilys room
which event is that ?

game4life

Aug 7, 2018
silly question : have you checked that you have Emily's corruption level 1 ?
otherwise it should happen at 01.00 in Emilys room
which event is that ?
after some seach, i figured out i could try enter the room without
knock and it helped
ps linda's request

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
after some seach, i figured out i could try enter the room without
knock and it helped
ps linda's request
for the last of Linda's request, check the thread, it happens in the infirmary (strip level 2)

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok so I get a notebook msg that says better not confront Rachel today, wait for day 105. How do I find the day number?

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Hey, Night visit second star how do I get it? I've got all the rest (1,3,4). Rachel has announce the MC punishment tons of times at dinner.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok another stupid question. The chores tab says you need to be distracted by Rachel and Emily on the terrace. How is that done when rachel is on the Terrace she's on a couch. Not sure about Emily?

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
I just played this game last night, and i liked it. This is similiar to Big Brother. But with more women. Nice.

zsc4262

Apr 4, 2018
I'm stucked at the first milestone: you must watch when emily and linda are together.
I've triggered the threesome and went to Emily's room at 0100 with bj from them for many times but I cannot get the star
Does anyone have a solution

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I'm stucked at the first milestone: you must watch when emily and linda are together.
I've triggered the threesome and went to Emily's room at 0100 with bj from them for many times but I cannot get the star
Does anyone have a solution
Try peeking.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ok another stupid question. The chores tab says you need to be distracted by Rachel and Emily on the terrace. How is that done when rachel is on the Terrace she's on a couch. Not sure about Emily?
For Rachel do chores at 13.00, you'll look at her butt
For Emily do chores when she is around. I don't remember the exact hour

Reactions: Simon Jester

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how can i trigger rock paper and scissors. everytime i enter they dont play it
You need to have progressed enough with Emily (anal)and Linda. When it's OK it's pretty simple, you enter at 01.00, they play, you win

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok so I'm in the insult contest between Chloe and Emily. I've gotten Chloe to accept Emily watching the punishment. BUt She won't accept Emily doing the paddling. So in the previous ones for this I just kept requesting the action until Chloe agreed (never took more than three or four tries, after I stopped rolling back and selecting a lower action). But I've done the request for Chloe to allow Emily to spank her many many times. The odd thing is the event has been marked complete without accomplishing the action.

I'm at 97% the only thing left is all the Sacrifice stars and the last star in not so safe anymore. Oh and one of the cleaning chores (Emily 1). Also Oh, and the sho cleaning tasks, which I don't understand? So is it possible to get Chloe to accept a spanking from Emily (outside the Truth or Dare)? Am I at the end for this release or is there a way to get to 100% and get more events?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ok so I'm in the insult contest between Chloe and Emily. I've gotten Chloe to accept Emily watching the punishment. BUt She won't accept Emily doing the paddling. So in the previous ones for this I just kept requesting the action until Chloe agreed (never took more than three or four tries, after I stopped rolling back and selecting a lower action). But I've done the request for Chloe to allow Emily to spank her many many times. The odd thing is the event has been marked complete without accomplishing the action.

I'm at 97% the only thing left is all the Sacrifice stars and the last star in not so safe anymore. Oh and one of the cleaning chores (Emily 1). Also Oh, and the sho cleaning tasks, which I don't understand? So is it possible to get Chloe to accept a spanking from Emily (outside the Truth or Dare)? Am I at the end for this release or is there a way to get to 100% and get more events?
You can get 100%
In this release in Sister rivalry, Chloe never accepts the two/three last choices, if you have all the stars, stop trying.
Last in Not so safe is : have anal play with Emily (hot tub 0.00), choose but plug. Repeat until Linda shows up (it may take up to 5 days)
What are the hints for the missing chores ? It's normally just a question of doing either the chores or studying (depending in which category is the missing star) at the right time at the right place.
What is "sho cleaning" ?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018

0.5 will be happening on an island. There will be 12 events available on it and 4 endings when reaching the end of the week.

How will it work?
I wanted to keep it simple so you'll still have access to the event window to track your progression on the island.
To unlock an ending, you'll have to pass a few "checkpoint" available during the events, a bit like the first milestone.
At the end of the week if you completed all the "checkpoint" of a path, you'll get the ending, it's that simple.
You'll be limited to 1 ending per trip.
The island trip is re-playable as soon as it ends (temporary while waiting for 0.6).

Island Paths
There are 4 paths. One for Emily, one for Chloe, one for Amy and one for Rachel.
They all have a special ending related to the character.
Just can't wait - especially for this "and one for Rachel."

Just 'one' ;) - I will replay it a lot more than once!

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Just can't wait - especially for this "and one for Rachel."

Just 'one' ;) - I will replay it a lot more than once!
This sentence from the preview is surprising, because Rachel is supposed to leave MC and the 3 girls on the island. Maybe an "afterwards" reward if he handles the things "correctly" ?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
That was my thought as well - she said that she and Uncle would be evaluating how he handled things ;)

Uncle is happy for her to have sex with the MC.
I think Uncle hinted in the phonecall that he has told her she can 'wander' if she wants.
She is attracted to him.

So hopefully if he fulfils her expectations he should get to bang her.

Though we all know that is not the way most games work - he might get a BJ this time and then have to work harder for more. Though it would be nice if he gets to give her oral sex. I've said before that if the MC lost the kneeling game, then Susan making him lick Rachel to orgasm would be his 'punishment'. :)

However knowing a certain developer's predilection for spanking, :p we have to bear in mind that the "Rachel Ending" might be because the MC has fucked up and is due a beating …………….

Reactions: Simon Jester
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes