ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
That was my thought as well - she said that she and Uncle would be evaluating how he handled things ;)

Uncle is happy for her to have sex with the MC.
I think Uncle hinted in the phonecall that he has told her she can 'wander' if she wants.
She is attracted to him.

So hopefully if he fulfils her expectations he should get to bang her.

Though we all know that is not the way most games work - he might get a BJ this time and then have to work harder for more. Though it would be nice if he gets to give her oral sex. I've said before that if the MC lost the kneeling game, then Susan making him lick Rachel to orgasm would be his 'punishment'. :)

However knowing a certain developer's predilection for spanking, :p we have to bear in mind that the "Rachel Ending" might be because the MC has fucked up and is due a beating …………….
Spank or be spanked, that is the question :rolleyes:

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
You can get 100%
In this release in Sister rivalry, Chloe never accepts the two/three last choices, if you have all the stars, stop trying.
Last in Not so safe is : have anal play with Emily (hot tub 0.00), choose but plug. Repeat until Linda shows up (it may take up to 5 days)
What are the hints for the missing chores ? It's normally just a question of doing either the chores or studying (depending in which category is the missing star) at the right time at the right place.
What is "sho cleaning" ?
So Sho Cleaning was supposed to be Shoe cleaning. :) At the top of the clean panel there is a red shoe with two stars, hence shoe cleaning in my mind. The label is Not good enough. Do some clean chores but don't aim for perfection. I've done chores not to perfection, but I am unclear on how to not aim for perfection. I'm further confused since none of these stars has triggered by it's self. So it must be something pretty specific, that I don't understand.

The missing chore I haven't gotten to trigger is Terrace distracted by Emily #1. I apparently don't understand what Emily #1 refers too. I've tried the first study action or any first I can think of on the terrace.

Hey I just wanted to thank you for your help. You spend a fair amount of time answering questions and helping people. Honestly without you and others who help people over the rough spots of this games, time playing this game wouldn't be possible. If there is a channel to pass on to the developer the insights you have on where the interface, gameplay, and hint system fail it would vastly improve the game. Or better yet if the developer or developers team could go through the insights here, it would really help the game.

Reactions: ThL

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
You can get 100%
Last in Not so safe is : have anal play with Emily (hot tub 0.00), choose but plug. Repeat until Linda shows up (it may take up to 5 days)
What's hot tub 0.00? I have been trying in Emily's room at 2300 and 0100? I went to the hot tub at 0000, but the only option was to skip time.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
What's hot tub 0.00? I have been trying in Emily's room at 2300 and 0100? I went to the hot tub at 0000, but the only option was to skip time.
When you progress on anal play with Emily ("want to have a little fun ?"), after the licking, there is the anal play option. She tells you to meet her at 0.00 at the Hot Tub.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So Sho Cleaning was supposed to be Shoe cleaning. :) At the top of the clean panel there is a red shoe with two stars, hence shoe cleaning in my mind. The label is Not good enough. Do some clean chores but don't aim for perfection. I've done chores not to perfection, but I am unclear on how to not aim for perfection. I'm further confused since none of these stars has triggered by it's self. So it must be something pretty specific, that I don't understand.

The missing chore I haven't gotten to trigger is Terrace distracted by Emily #1. I apparently don't understand what Emily #1 refers too. I've tried the first study action or any first I can think of on the terrace.

Hey I just wanted to thank you for your help. You spend a fair amount of time answering questions and helping people. Honestly without you and others who help people over the rough spots of this games, time playing this game wouldn't be possible. If there is a channel to pass on to the developer the insights you have on where the interface, gameplay, and hint system fail it would vastly improve the game. Or better yet if the developer or developers team could go through the insights here, it would really help the game.
The red shoe is the symbol of femdom events (personally I disabled it, not my thing, I can't help you for those)
If the missing star is in the "Clean" section, it is when you have chores (cleaning the terrace, the pool, the hot tub), when in the "Study" section, it is when Rachel asks you to study.
So, if in the Clean, not aiming perfection means that you need to be distracted by the girls when you do the cleaning. It's mainly Emily and Chloe, on one occasion Linda (pool) and Rachel (terrace). So if you miss a star in cleaning with Emily, try to do cleaning in the specific location mentioned by the hint when she is there. The distraction should be automatic if you miss the star, after that it is random.
The developer does watch this thread and takes into account the frequency and topics of the questions to improve the hints, when need be. It has already changed a lot since the earlier versions, believe me.
As for helping, thanks, my pleasure. I'm only trying to give back on this thread the help that I receive on other threads for other games ;)

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
The red shoe is the symbol of femdom events (personally I disabled it, not my thing, I can't help you for those)
If the missing star is in the "Clean" section, it is when you have chores (cleaning the terrace, the pool, the hot tub), when in the "Study" section, it is when Rachel asks you to study.
So, if in the Clean, not aiming perfection means that you need to be distracted by the girls when you do the cleaning. It's mainly Emily and Chloe, on one occasion Linda (pool) and Rachel (terrace). So if you miss a star in cleaning with Emily, try to do cleaning in the specific location mentioned by the hint when she is there. The distraction should be automatic if you miss the star, after that it is random.
The developer does watch this thread and takes into account the frequency and topics of the questions to improve the hints, when need be. It has already changed a lot since the earlier versions, believe me.
As for helping, thanks, my pleasure. I'm only trying to give back on this thread the help that I receive on other threads for other games ;)
So I wonder if the Red shoe ones you have to be distracted for all cleaning events. That's the only thing I haven't tried. I've gotten through all the other "normal" cleaning distracted events now. I finally got the third star on the cleaning chores. It's the second Emily interaction on the terrace in the morning.

So I have all the events but the sacrifice ones and I'm at 98%

So I either need the red shoe chores or a sacrifice event? Nothing else is available to push me over the finish line. Unless there's just an event trigger that happens like the first milestone, which didn't happen until you talked to Uncle on the phone?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So I wonder if the Red shoe ones you have to be distracted for all cleaning events. That's the only thing I haven't tried. I've gotten through all the other "normal" cleaning distracted events now. I finally got the third star on the cleaning chores. It's the second Emily interaction on the terrace in the morning.

So I either need the red shoe chores or a sacrifice event? Nothing else is available to push me over the finish line. Unless there's just an event trigger that happens like the first milestone, which didn't happen until you talked to Uncle on the phone?
Now you need to get Rachel to punish you 3 times in a row. Peek when she showers at 06.00 and get caught, do not study or do your chores. Drink in the interior and get caught, until you have 3 warnings. Rachel will tell at diner that your are to be punished. Go see her at 20.00 interior, tell that you are ready for punishment. She will spank you. Get 3 spanking in a week (not more or it's game over, save before starting the event). When you have 3 spanking and the left indicator on the screen is red, go see Susan : "I need your help". She will help you against special services. That's how you get the missing stars.
Only then will you be able to call the uncle

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
After the "warning" is given that Mom and her have decided she will come. You have to go to the clinic and use the phone to have Uncle have her sent out to the boat on the helicopter.
When you have complete "Milestone 1", talk to Susan. She'll tell you to call your uncle (from the infirmary). Follow the dialog and the hints from there

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018

So I turned off Femdom events and the Event progression turned to 100%, so it was the shoe chores. Which I could never figure out. No matter how many times I tried to do chores poorly I didn't get any stars. But now the question I'm at 100% but nothing has happened?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So I turned off Femdom events and the Event progression turned to 100%, so it was the shoe chores. Which I could never figure out. No matter how many times I tried to do chores poorly I didn't get any stars. But now the question I'm at 100% but nothing has happened?
go see Susan (the captain), she should tell you to call your uncle (from the infirmary)

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Now you need to get Rachel to punish you 3 times in a row. Peek when she showers at 06.00 and get caught, do not study or do your chores. Drink in the interior and get caught, until you have 3 warnings. Rachel will tell at diner that your are to be punished. Go see her at 20.00 interior, tell that you are ready for punishment. She will spank you. Get 3 spanking in a week (not more or it's game over, save before starting the event). When you have 3 spanking and the left indicator on the screen is red, go see Susan : "I need your help". She will help you against special services. That's how you get the missing stars.
Only then will you be able to call the uncle
Ok, so I disabled femdom. I have a red paddle, but when I go to Susan I don't get the I need help option. Tried at 0600 and 0900. The only thing I can think of is I got the first paddle heart on Sunday?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ok, so I disabled femdom. I have a red paddle, but when I go to Susan I don't get the I need help option. Tried at 0600 and 0900. The only thing I can think of is I got the first paddle heart on Sunday?
I don't remember when the week starts. Try again Susan at 10.00 at check all dialog options. Wait until Monday and see the color of the paddle. Repeat (save before just in case). Enable Femdom also.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
The week starts on Monday!

Also I wonder if the missing "shoe Chore" was in fact when you don't do the chores properly - 2 ok, 1 Not, and you get sent to Susan straight from dinner, for an hour as her footstool?

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I don't remember when the week starts. Try again Susan at 10.00 at check all dialog options. Wait until Monday and see the color of the paddle. Repeat (save before just in case). Enable Femdom also.
Ok Monday paddle goes to white (no spankings). Femdom is back, sacrfices event is back no stars. Chores red shoes is back. Also, progress goes back to 98%. I assume that means I gotta do the Red shoe chores. But I still have no idea how to get those stars. In my opinion the notebook hints are still in need of a lot of work. Everytime there's an active quest there should be an entry in the notebook with some clue of who, what, where, and when.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ok Monday paddle goes to white (no spankings). Femdom is back, sacrfices event is back no stars. Chores red shoes is back. Also, progress goes back to 98%. I assume that means I gotta do the Red shoe chores. But I still have no idea how to get those stars. In my opinion the notebook hints are still in need of a lot of work. Everytime there's an active quest there should be an entry in the notebook with some clue of who, what, where, and when.
what are the hints for those stars ?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Red Shoe stuff involves Susan - fact.

So the only Chores + Susan interaction is when the MC does a poor job cleaning - not bad enough for a spanking, but poor enough to get Rachel to send him to see Susan straight from dinner.

Reactions: Simon Jester
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes