Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
what are the hints for those stars ?
Red Shoe stuff involves Susan - fact.

So the only Chores + Susan interaction is when the MC does a poor job cleaning - not bad enough for a spanking, but poor enough to get Rachel to send him to see Susan straight from dinner.
So that has happen several times. But Susan only says just wait an hour and you can leave. Never get credit for the starts. But it is a hint on what to shoot for. Although it may have been for studying? I'm getting frustrated enough to begin to think about restarting the game without femdom. That will be my third try through this game if I do it.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Red Shoe stuff involves Susan - fact.

So the only Chores + Susan interaction is when the MC does a poor job cleaning - not bad enough for a spanking, but poor enough to get Rachel to send him to see Susan straight from dinner.
So any idea if I need two failed cleaning attempts or all three? One failed cleaning attempt doesn't trigger going to Susan.

---------------------------------------------
ok one doesn't do anything

two gets a complaint

and Three gets a spanking

Waiting a week of in game time and not making any progress is really frustrating and not at all fun. This game needs enhancements to the hinting and progress tracking. Gameplay could use some work. Going to some other game and I'll see if I feel a desire to try some more. If anyone has any ideas on what to try, I'll keep reading this forum.

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Are there any mods for this game? Or are there any public mods/save editors that work for unity/.save files? because saveeditonline website has a timer which is annoying.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
[
Are there any mods for this game? Or are there any public mods/save editors that work for unity/.save files? because saveeditonline website has a timer which is annoying.
It's a renpy game. So use the console. There's also a save game editor. Although I haven't seen a way to make use of cheating in this game.

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
[

It's a renpy game. So use the console. There's also a save game editor. Although I haven't seen a way to make use of cheating in this game.
Mind linking me to the >editor<
and telling me how to access the console exactly if you don't mind

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Mind linking me to the >editor<
and telling me how to access the console exactly if you don't mind
First if you had done a search for renpy save editor you would have found it with a little bit of looking. But I have the link easily available since I just upgraded my toolset, so I have no good excuse not to give you the link. So here's a link to the thread you would have found if you had looked. :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/request-add-save-editor.24613/#post-1516907

There are many ways to activate the console access, but the simplest is to get UnRen and use it to modify the RenPy configuration (it has other uses, like getting access the graphic images and the modifiable source of the game. Also available in the tools link referenced in the link above. Then (once you've activated the consol, if it's not already activated) you get to the console by using shift+o. Then you need to figure out how to use the console. :D Command dir() will list the varibles. You should probably read the Unren forum and search for renpy console.

Knoox

Jan 28, 2019
This game is truly a teste of patience

Any way of searching threads? (Tried searching for game title+related progression titles)

Stuck on first milestone, 64%

Payback
Chloe punished and Chloe punished with paddle

You must unlock all positions during chloes training
I suspect this becomes apparent once chloes corruption level is at the relevant level

Chloes corruption level 1
How?

any assistance would be greatly appreciated

edit: added save

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

Any way of searching threads? (Tried searching for game title+related progression titles)

Payback

I suspect this becomes apparent once chloes corruption level is at the relevant level

How?

For Payback, distract Chloe during her studies (ask for sexual favors), at least 2 times in a single day, 3 to be on the safe side. She will be punished by Rachel. Same for paddle punishment, but you need to raise punishment level : have the girls or MC punished repeteadly by Rachel, the top right indicator will rise (max level : 10)
Unlock position : repeat again and again the event (I wanna play with...) new options will show up.
Chloe's first corruption level : Unlock Chloe's New Punishment, you must be able to earn favor. When you caught her, there will be an option to ignore her (using : "Actually, you can go", "Actually, no, I've something else to do."). You must do this once and then during the same day, you spank her and the option for a bare bottom spanking will be possible. The easiest way is to catch her at 16:00 in Emily's room and ignore then caught her at 23:00 in the corridor peeking on Emily and spank her. For the last : go to your bathroom early in the morning, shower, ignore Chloe TWICE, keep showering and on the third time spank her, you've got an extra scene. It might take all day for her to show 3 times...

Reactions: Knoox and Oddball2k

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

Payback

How?

to search : you have the option when you enter a search to limit the scope. Choose "this thread" just below the window where you enter the keywords. It will limit the search to CmA posts

Reactions: TGI Games and Knoox

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Hello everyone,

Bonus preview post to celebrate the 0.5 update who now has over 500 new images!
Testing and final tweaking are in progress, everything going smoothly for the moment. ;)

edit: it's 0.5 update.
4 Likes

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
how to get emily's third star in emilys help? the walkthrough says something about moods. how do you improve emily's mood?

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
@Knoox & @ThL Hey, Knoox, I guess you're the new me. :cool: It just sounds like something I would say and post. :p You can search through threads and forums. Go up to the very top and add a search element (something to search for). Then the options section appears the first selection box allows you to search for this thread or this forum. You can also just search for entries by user. Just so you know @ThL is one really helpful guy and does a good job compensating for the weaknesses in the game. Which when it's fun is a lot of fun, but is cursed with serious issues that detract from the enjoyment of the game. ;) There's another guy who also helps a lot (but I forgot his username *76* or something).

Reactions: ThL and Knoox

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
@ThL or anyone else that wants. So is there a way to enter the hottub with Rachel? If so how? So after a break of a few days. I am trying another shot through this time without the femdom optional stuff.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018

Unlocked

Hello everyone,

Bonus preview post to celebrate the 0.5 update who now has over 500 new images!
Testing and final tweaking are in progress, everything going smoothly for the moment. ;)

edit: it's 0.5 update.
4 Likes
Wooow, it looks great! Really waiting for it!

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
@ThL or anyone else that wants. So is there a way to enter the hottub with Rachel? If so how? So after a break of a few days. I am trying another shot through this time without the femdom optional stuff.
You cannot, yet, but it's a good way to piss her off when you need it

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
walkthrough needs to be updated again it's missing events.
There is no more need for a walkthrough as there is an integrated hint system and a notebook to help you
When you're stuck, just ask here mentionning the event, the star and the associated hint. Usually it's enough to give you some more insights

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes