Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Go speak to Linda in the Infirmary at 8.00, you have a dialog about Chloe to send Linda in her room. Go there immediately after, you'll have access to the usual peek and enter option for rectal temperature
Ya I tried that, it didn't work. Oddly it did do the star for entering the room (the last star). But didn't work for the second star (the peeking one).

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Try this :
Chloe's first corruption level : Unlock Chloe's New Punishment, you must be able to earn favor. When you caught her, there will be an option to ignore her (using : "Actually, you can go", "Actually, no, I've something else to do."). You must do this once and then during the same day, you spank her and the option for a bare bottom spanking will be possible. The easiest way is to catch her at 16:00 in Emily's room and ignore then caught her at 23:00 in the corridor peeking on Emily and spank her. For the last : go to your bathroom early in the morning, shower, ignore Chloe TWICE, keep showering and on the third time spank her, you've got an extra scene. It might take all day for her to show 3 times...
thanks!

Reactions: ThL

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I have kind of an extremely minor problem with a star, I'm pretty sure it wont affect any milestone, but it will be nice to have it cleared.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Afaik the bath only happens at 21:00, I've tried peeking, entering, knocking, but I can't for the life of me get it.

Thanks in advance.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I have kind of an extremely minor problem with a star, I'm pretty sure it wont affect any milestone, but it will be nice to have it cleared.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Afaik the bath only happens at 21:00, I've tried peeking, entering, knocking, but I can't for the life of me get it.

Thanks in advance.
Ok I got that star. But I can't get the last two? It's my opinion that the a lot of these stars are susceptible to sequencing issues that cause issues if you don't do it at the right time in the game. But Ya 2100 is the only time I know of when Emily is in the bath and 0800 she is in the shower. The old walkthrough has a list (at the end) of what and where each girls time specific events are. The most likely cause in my mind is nesting if-else groups. So instead of having groups of conditionals that just fall through and only activate when the condition is met, the needed code is isolated in and if or else section based on some global condition so that whole section of code is only available for a time and there after can never execute again. But it's easy to theorize and much harder to track these issues down.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So how does someone check if Chloe is pantiless the next morning? I have no interactions before 0800 and after breakfast no dialog seems to trigger (that I can find).

Also when you ask Rachel for a drink in the Interior, sometimes she says yes. But sometimes she says "after what you did", What action triggers that, since I have no idea what she's talking about?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So how does someone check if Chloe is pantiless the next morning? I have no interactions before 0800 and after breakfast no dialog seems to trigger (that I can find).

Also when you ask Rachel for a drink in the Interior, sometimes she says yes. But sometimes she says "after what you did", What action triggers that, since I have no idea what she's talking about?
get her either in Emily's room at 16.00 or peeking at 23.00 in the corridor, punish her with "no panties". go to sleep early (22.00) and at 06.00 you can enter her room and she won't have panties
for Rachel if you cross her during the day (peeking her in the shower, getting caught by her entering a room without knocking, trying to join her in the hot tub)

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
get her either in Emily's room at 16.00 or peeking at 23.00 in the corridor, punish her with "no panties". go to sleep early (22.00) and at 06.00 you can enter her room and she won't have panties
for Rachel if you cross her during the day (peeking her in the shower, getting caught by her entering a room without knocking, trying to join her in the hot tub)
Ah, thanks for the info on Rachel and drinking, so anytime Rachel warns you about anything you can't drink with her? Interesting, seems like it might be a good idea if she specifies in dialog why? But thanks for the info.

I'll give the panties a try. Thanks.

Sometimes this game reminds of playing Pokemon with my niece. A lot of effort for very little return, I wonder if this is a generational thing?

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I keep wondering about the animosity between Emily and Chloe, which borders on the psychotic. Are we going to get an answer to why this is? Chloe is totally fixated on this. Emily isn't a whole lot better.

Reactions: Lampblasted

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Go speak to Linda in the Infirmary at 8.00, you have a dialog about Chloe to send Linda in her room. Go there immediately after, you'll have access to the usual peek and enter option for rectal temperature
@ThL ok, your gonna love this. So I said I tried it and it didn't work. Which is totally true. But I was screwing around with linda and I accidentally triggered the go see Chloe thread sick thread. So I said what the hell, Amy is now here, it can't hurt. So long story short, it appears that once Amy arrives - it works. Still a bug, but it's seems to have a work around. So now it's time to try the last two stars in Emily's shower sequence, see if that started uo again.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
@ThL ok, your gonna love this. So I said I tried it and it didn't work. Which is totally true. But I was screwing around with linda and I accidentally triggered the go see Chloe thread sick thread. So I said what the hell, Amy is now here, it can't hurt. So long story short, it appears that once Amy arrives - it works.
I remember that event and I can 100% guarantee you it has nothing to do with Amy. It looks more like you just didn't try all of the options. The Linda dialogue at 8:00 has different options / choices and they all have different effects.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I remember that event and I can 100% guarantee you it has nothing to do with Amy. It looks more like you just didn't try all of the options. The Linda dialogue at 8:00 has different options / choices and they all have different effects.
No I tried the Linda path after I still had the Star open after Chloe stopped playing sick. It did not work and I tried it a lot. But after Amy arrived it worked, now I don't know if it was Amy (since it only was testable once), but it was something that made the non-working path work. The real problem is there isn't a reliable mechanism to know where you really are in the game. When does the Chloe playing sick really start (actually I assume when she asks you how you got out of chores)? When does it really end. The description says that there's always another way to accomplish a goal, but determining when one way ends and what the new way is isn't deterministic. Unless you've done it before and remember what made it work. There is no in game mechanism to know what paths are open and what paths are closed. Nor is there a clear way to know what paths you're on. The information systems in the game are unreliable and buggy. But on th eplus side the story is interesting enough to make me try three times. :)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I keep wondering about the animosity between Emily and Chloe, which borders on the psychotic. Are we going to get an answer to why this is? Chloe is totally fixated on this. Emily isn't a whole lot better.
Wait until Amy pops in to see real animosity ;)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes