ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
No I tried the Linda path after I still had the Star open after Chloe stopped playing sick. It did not work and I tried it a lot. But after Amy arrived it worked, now I don't know if it was Amy (since it only was testable once), but it was something that made the non-working path work. The real problem is there isn't a reliable mechanism to know where you really are in the game. When does the Chloe playing sick really start (actually I assume when she asks you how you got out of chores)? When does it really end. The description says that there's always another way to accomplish a goal, but determining when one way ends and what the new way is isn't deterministic. Unless you've done it before and remember what made it work. There is no in game mechanism to know what paths are open and what paths are closed. Nor is there a clear way to know what paths you're on. The information systems in the game are unreliable and buggy. But on th eplus side the story is interesting enough to make me try three times. :)
There are no "paths" per se as you can interact with all NPC no matter what you do with the others. You just have to follow and complete the events. The "best" way I think is NOT to focus on one but trying to follow all the open ones abreast. It avoids some problems are the ones you encountered with Chloe being sick.

Reactions: Baxonius

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
No I tried the Linda path after I still had the Star open after Chloe stopped playing sick. It did not work and I tried it a lot. But after Amy arrived it worked, now I don't know if it was Amy (since it only was testable once), but it was something that made the non-working path work.
I can absolutely tell you it wasn't Amy. Amy has nothing to do with this. Also, there is no path here, it's a minor event and the Linda 8:00 opportunity is just a way to unlock everything in it - - in case you missed the event once already. What worked for me in general in playing such games is not trying to see everything all at once. I just unlock whatever I can and trying to get to the end of the story. But not with a goal of I have to see 100% at all costs.

Very often games will have choices like "You only have time for one date today, do you go with your cute neighbor or with your slutty student who you are tutoring?" - and if you have to see everything all the time it will break the flow of the story. It's not always the case in this game but even here chasing the 100% may not always be the best option. In my opinion, It is sometimes better to have 80-90% if you complete / enjoy the story. At least that was my experience in my own playthrough.

Talk to all NPCs when they are alone, see if they have anything new to say, and just follow whatever opportunities come up.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how do i get event with Rachel level 1 Exhibition?
When Susan is with Rachel in Rachel's room for a "special meeting" at 20.00, join them (if you're allowed to). Win the kneeling contest and choose "Rachel masturbates". It will unlock her exhibition trait

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ThL

Don't you mean special meeting in the interior at 20:00? I have never seen them in Rachel's room during that time frame.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I can absolutely tell you it wasn't Amy. Amy has nothing to do with this. Also, there is no path here, it's a minor event and the Linda 8:00 opportunity is just a way to unlock everything in it - - in case you missed the event once already. What worked for me in general in playing such games is not trying to see everything all at once. I just unlock whatever I can and trying to get to the end of the story. But not with a goal of I have to see 100% at all costs.

Very often games will have choices like "You only have time for one date today, do you go with your cute neighbor or with your slutty student who you are tutoring?" - and if you have to see everything all the time it will break the flow of the story. It's not always the case in this game but even here chasing the 100% may not always be the best option. In my opinion, It is sometimes better to have 80-90% if you complete / enjoy the story. At least that was my experience in my own playthrough.

Talk to all NPCs when they are alone, see if they have anything new to say, and just follow whatever opportunities come up.
Look you can say there are no paths all you want. That doesn't change the fact that even with bouncing around, there are locking events that change what's available and to my mind that's a path. Plus I do bounce around. But if there's a path listed in the event menu and if the stars are there YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PERSUE IT. If you do the action described in the star hint and it doesn't give you that star something is locked. Like I said I tried getting the last two stars the same way many times and the star wasn't awarded. After Amy came the same action awarded the star. You can say Amy had nothing to do with it all you want. But that was the event that appeared externally that indicated a change in what was locked. As I said before Amy may or may not be the action, but it's the action that I saw. So if there is a hidden event that locks and another hidden event that unlocks a event path that appears to be linked to Amy's arrival that's all I can describe. In my first description I clearly said that it's the external event that I saw. But I couldn't be sure that Amy's arrival actually did it, but that's the event that I saw. Never the less something changed around that time that unlocked the stars.

Plus there are many stars and there hints that are very useful and work consistently. But many of them are near useless. Take for example Emily's shower and bath: the hints are shower and bath and that's it. I still haven't gotten the last two stars and all they say is shower and I've showered with Emily many many times and they haven't triggered. So there is clearly much improvement to the event system and to the game in general. If there wasn't people wouldn't need to come here and ask how they trigger an event or reach a goal. Now to be fair the game is still in development and in that case people playing now should report what they see to try and help the developer improve the game. ...And going around screaming at someone that they didn't see what they saw doesn't seem to be a useful use of my time or yours.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
@ThL

Don't you mean special meeting in the interior at 20:00? I have never seen them in Rachel's room during that time frame.
It means you haven't advanced enough in the game. Steal Chloe's homework (interior 13.00, search). Repeat until Susan (the captain) notices. Continue and go speak to Susan, at some point you'll have an option "need my skills ?" . It will help you go further in the Aunt makes mistakes event, and eventually (but not quickly) get you to discover Rachel's exhibition trait

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
@ThL

Seems you know much this games..maybe you could make a very clear walkthrough about Event (that all stars)
because i think walkthrough from OP is a bit lack.

BTW thanks for tips.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
@ThL

Seems you know much this games..maybe you could make a very clear walkthrough about Event (that all stars)
because i think walkthrough from OP is a bit lack.

BTW thanks for tips.
The walkthrough dates back from Beta 2 or 3. It's not updated but with the integrated hint system and notebook that you have now, there is hardly a need for it. Maybe 5 to 10 stars or events are still hard to figure out, but searching this thread or just asking will usually get you the answer. I do have notes, but the not courage to sort them out in an readable document ;)

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
The walkthrough dates back from Beta 2 or 3. It's not updated but with the integrated hint system and notebook that you have now, there is hardly a need for it. Maybe 5 to 10 stars or events are still hard to figure out, but searching this thread or just asking will usually get you the answer. I do have notes, but the not courage to sort them out in an readable document ;)
Oh would love to get that notes you make.

or just put all that notes into a .Txt or Pdf. not need to make readable docu.
i am sure many players and me would be happy with that. :) its all up to you.(y)

Reactions: Simon Jester

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
OK let me try to explain the "Is She Sick?" event. There was some information posted about this event so I looked into it a little and I'll take a stab on a more detailed explanation:

- This is the event when Chloe pretends to be sick.
- The first time she does this it will be a random event every day. Chloe will get a little thermometer icon on her portrait, indicating she is sick for the day.
- It's possible to unlock this event fully when Chloe is originally sick. Every time she is sick go to her door at 08:00 and keep peeking. After a while, Linda will change her methods and go towards rectal temperature. Just keep going to her door and peek then enter as the hint says. Also talk to her when she is sick to get another quick star.
- If you didn't care about this event it is possible to rush past it. To miss it completely. After Rachel discovers Chloe was faking she won't keep pretending to be sick.
- Even if you missed the event the first time it is still possible to unlock it if you talk to Linda at 08:00. You will get three dialogue options enabling you to fully unlock this event. Linda's 08:00 dialogue enables this event even if you missed it when it was naturally occurring.
- There are no "hidden conditions" there are no "additional secrets", you have to talk to Linda and keep trying. Every day going to Linda at 08:00 and talking to her about Chloe. After a while, Linda will change her methods from oral temperature to rectal temperature (this will take a while if you completely missed the original event).
- You need nothing else to unlock the event fully other than Linda's 08:00 dialogue and to keep trying.
- Just to be sure I tested it ingame. Nothing was unlocked, no Amy, no first Milestone, nothing but Linda's 08:00 dialogue and was able to fully unlock this event even though it took a few tries to get everything. First Linda had to change her methods and had to repeat peeking and entering a bunch of times.
- There are no hidden conditions tied to some totally unrelated event. Every condition is tied to this event itself. Which dialogue options you say to Linda - whether you peek or enter - how many times did Linda give Chloe an oral temperature before she will figure out something is wrong and change her methods to rectal temperature.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
When I started playing this the first thing I did after meeting Rachel a few times was to change her name to tyrant because she's absolutely positively nothing more then a tyrant that gets off on being superior to everyone and I'm waiting for when they girls revolt against her hold her down and then start slapping her ass like a Tasmanian devil.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
When I started playing this the first thing I did after meeting Rachel a few times was to change her name to tyrant because she's absolutely positively nothing more then a tyrant that gets off on being superior to everyone and I'm waiting for when they girls revolt against her hold her down and then start slapping her ass like a Tasmanian devil.
I'm not sure about Rachel being a tyrant? I think the issue is she has painted herself in a corner. She only uses punishment. Testing on animals and people says that you must mix it up reward for proper behavior and punishment for improper behavior. With only one switch you can only escalate and that just makes the punishment less effective. Without the reward to make the "subjects" more compliant all you get is resentment and rebellion. Now if she likes where this is going then ya, she'd be a tyrant.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Simon Jester

If you accuse your parents of being tyrants, you are saying they abuse their control of you — they are cruel, overly restrictive of your freedoms, and unfair. A tyrant is a ruler who is cruel and unjust.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
@Simon Jester

If you accuse your parents of being tyrants, you are saying they abuse their control of you — they are cruel, overly restrictive of your freedoms, and unfair. A tyrant is a ruler who is cruel and unjust.
Interesting, maybe. But usually a Tyrant also implies a level of defacto slavery. They can leave anytime they want (except maybe the MC)? During the truth or dare Emily says that if she had to choose to be enslaved by someone she would choose her Mom, because her rules are fair and she (Mom) has her best interests at heart. Doesn't sound like a tyrant? Might be Stockholm syndrome, but it might also be a fair analysis. Also seems to me that MC is doing the majority of the trouble making and arranging who get's spanked, then probably Chloe, and then Emily in last place.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So I appear to have lost my HUD, anyone know how I did this and how I can get it back?

--- More ------
I left the window up (left it alone for a half hour) and the HUD reappeared . No idea what's going on. But never mind, at least for now.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes