ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
@Knoox & @ThL Hey, Knoox, I guess you're the new me. :cool: It just sounds like something I would say and post. :p You can search through threads and forums. Go up to the very top and add a search element (something to search for). Then the options section appears the first selection box allows you to search for this thread or this forum. You can also just search for entries by user. Just so you know @ThL is one really helpful guy and does a good job compensating for the weaknesses in the game. Which when it's fun is a lot of fun, but is cursed with serious issues that detract from the enjoyment of the game. ;) There's another guy who also helps a lot (but I forgot his username *76* or something).
@f96zonetrooper and @TGI Games

Reactions: Simon Jester

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
I was thinking of updating the walk through but like THL says do don't need one just follow the hints in the events

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018

Unlocked

Hello everyone,

Bonus preview post to celebrate the 0.5 update who now has over 500 new images!
Testing and final tweaking are in progress, everything going smoothly for the moment. ;)

edit: it's 0.5 update.
4 Likes
Fine - for all the patreons.:cool:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I was thinking of updating the walk through but like THL says do don't need one just follow the hints in the events
lots of things changed since the walkthrough and the associated mechanism. For one there is no mood anymore. Although there are some useful tips to unlock a few stars, updating the walkthrough is a lot of work, and when you look this thread you can see that 90% of the questions are about 3-4 difficult stars only

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So I think a new walkthrough or issue guide would be a good idea. Don't really need a traditional walkthrough, but a game mechanics intro that explains what things mean and how the hint system works. Then a table of times when things happen that are useful. Then a section that goes through the how corruption and events are unlocked. Lastly a help section for the more difficult hints(stars). Especially the stars that can lock things in or out. For example I'm currently locked out on the rectal thermometer star on "Is She Sick". The Chloe pretending to be sick is over, but It happened before the rectal temp issue stars was checked off.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok this is a dialog issue or question (or a plot issue). When having sex with Linda in the clinic, the MC asks her (essentially) did you cum and she replies that she didn't. But the MC seems to have stopped to perform oral sex on her, now my experience is that it's sometimes hard to make a woman cum during vaginal intercourse, but you should be able to make her climax by oral sex. So what's the deal? Is there going to be a plot to get to the point where you make Linda/Doctor climax or is the MC just ineffective at oral? It just strikes me that the response no you didn't but that's not important is somewhat unsatisfactory and the MC ignoring of that issue doesn't seem to fit in with his ego type as portrayed by the plot so far. :devilish:

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
This is an interface suggestion. On locked events you should be able to click on it and see additional hint telling how to unlock it or if it's helpful the stars tasks for that event. For completed events you should be able to to see the completed stars and what the hint was. Oh, the star hints for Emily's Shower & bath need to be expanded, without the walkthrough they are pretty useless, even with the walkthrough the last two are unhelpful.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Oh I forgot one. You gave us a flashlight. You made all the sneaking around so dark that a flashlight would be a big help. But you only allow the use of the flashlight in one instance? Make the damn light work whenever you are in a dark room, especially when someone sneaks into your room or you sneak into someone else's room. Which is a basic suggestion that if you have the flashlight brighten the room.

badass

Jul 24, 2017
I couldnt get pass this : I keep giving Chloe what she wants, I shoul try to ignore her instead of spanking her.

I tried ignoring but it still not cleared. Anyone know if there is some other requirement? Thanks

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So I think a new walkthrough or issue guide would be a good idea. Don't really need a traditional walkthrough, but a game mechanics intro that explains what things mean and how the hint system works. Then a table of times when things happen that are useful. Then a section that goes through the how corruption and events are unlocked. Lastly a help section for the more difficult hints(stars). Especially the stars that can lock things in or out. For example I'm currently locked out on the rectal thermometer star on "Is She Sick". The Chloe pretending to be sick is over, but It happened before the rectal temp issue stars was checked off.
Go speak to Linda in the Infirmary at 8.00, you have a dialog about Chloe to send Linda in her room. Go there immediately after, you'll have access to the usual peek and enter option for rectal temperature

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I couldnt get pass this : I keep giving Chloe what she wants, I shoul try to ignore her instead of spanking her.

I tried ignoring but it still not cleared. Anyone know if there is some other requirement? Thanks
Try this :
Chloe's first corruption level : Unlock Chloe's New Punishment, you must be able to earn favor. When you caught her, there will be an option to ignore her (using : "Actually, you can go", "Actually, no, I've something else to do."). You must do this once and then during the same day, you spank her and the option for a bare bottom spanking will be possible. The easiest way is to catch her at 16:00 in Emily's room and ignore then caught her at 23:00 in the corridor peeking on Emily and spank her. For the last : go to your bathroom early in the morning, shower, ignore Chloe TWICE, keep showering and on the third time spank her, you've got an extra scene. It might take all day for her to show 3 times...

Reactions: badass

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Oh I forgot one. You gave us a flashlight. You made all the sneaking around so dark that a flashlight would be a big help. But you only allow the use of the flashlight in one instance? Make the damn light work whenever you are in a dark room, especially when someone sneaks into your room or you sneak into someone else's room. Which is a basic suggestion that if you have the flashlight brighten the room.
that's a lot of additional images to set up, especially if nothing is happening... it makes sense that you can only use flashlight when there is something interesting to see. Maybe in the future the available locations/scenes will expand

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
The flashlight did become a bit of a disappointment though.

There was the tease of wondering how deeply Rachel slept under the influence of the sleeping pills that the MC mentioned, and he didn't turn up the brightness for the same reason - so we got a rather gloomy image, and, I thought, the promise of more to come.

I also understand that when TheGary helpfully provided the full save at the beginning of the last but one episode, the flashlight was one thing you did not get.

Ok - he has made up for it with some fine shots of Rachel's pussy in the punishment masturbation and naughty schoolgirls scenes. The latter being totally implausible - when she is stroking him with both hands sitting splayed legs in front of him, how could any sane man not jump on her and bury his dick deep inside that pussy. ;)

Reactions: Simon Jester
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes