ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The hints for Night visit are:
star two: Rachel announce your punishment, chloe peek
star three: Paddle, will unlock when Rachel reaches that point
star four: cornor time, will unlock when rachel reaches that point

As for completing my chores, I believe so? How do I know? It just happens and you get a score at dinner?

As for pet training, I get no cat training. All training is as a dog (woof).

--------------------------------------- Solved -------------------------------------------------------
The issue was I had to talk to the Captain, so I could have the talk with the Uncle on the phone. Once that happened the first milestone completed.
It looks like for Night visit the only thing for you is to get a few spankings from Rachel. Drink in the Interior, peek when she showers (06.00), that should do it. When she warns you at diner, do not forget to go see her (20.00 interior "I"m ready for my punishment").
The paddle and the corner time come when the punishment level is high enough. To raise it, have Rachel repeatedly spank MC or the girls
For Chloe, speak with her and keep the dog training, she'll ask for a cat version at some point.
For the rest : besides the events, you also have stars for doing your chores and studying. The table for those stars is just left beside the "event" tag, it's a special window named "chores".

Grianan The First

Mar 25, 2019
I am currently stuck on Emily's new toy. I have the last star in the quest but cannot trigger the first two. How many times do you have to visit Emily at 6:00 am before a new star triggers? I have played through about 10 game days without a change. Is there something else that maybe triggers that or does it happen some where else on the yacht?

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I am currently stuck on Emily's new toy. I have the last star in the quest but cannot trigger the first two. How many times do you have to visit Emily at 6:00 am before a new star triggers? I have played through about 10 game days without a change. Is there something else that maybe triggers that or does it happen some where else on the yacht?
Not really an answer. But I have stuff like this happen a lot. I'm not quite as far as you. But in the past, by my experience, it usually means you've missed some progress in some other event thread or some basic (but not explictly tracked) requirement. This game reminds me a lot of Man of the House interface. Originally there were a lot of unknowable dependencies. Eventually the author of MOTH had to redesign the hinting system to make the game clearer and easier to play. But good luck to you and I hope someone who's been there helps. :)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
This is only a guess :
Did you start having regular anal sex with Emily?
("Spending time with Emily")

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
hello there, i think im running in circles. no new events are triggerd. ive done that thing with the sleeping pills, i can spank the doc, everyone is spanked with paddle and so on.

and i dont get the "fun at 2am in interieur" triggered. everytime im there, equal with whom, nothing happens.

and how again i get trigered the event with the bdsm session in moms room?

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
OK once again, I am in Not so safe anymore. Star two is Emily catches you when Linda gives you a blowjob. I have stars 1, 3, and 4. But nothing I do causes Emily to catch Linda giving me a blow job. So I'm going to the clinic room and you know asking for a blowjob. Is there a time of day that this needs to happen at. Also Linda doesn't have a problem giving me a blowjob during the threesome in Emily's room, but apparently that doesn't count.

Never mind the above, happened after I posted (I swear I tried 5 or 6 times).

Also what does Amy arriving change or make impossible? When you call Uncle it says to make sure, before you bring Amy on.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
hello there, i think im running in circles. no new events are triggerd. ive done that thing with the sleeping pills, i can spank the doc, everyone is spanked with paddle and so on.

and i dont get the "fun at 2am in interieur" triggered. everytime im there, equal with whom, nothing happens.

So if I understand the fun at 2am comment it's the Truth or Dare game. You need to ask both Emily and Chloe to show up for that.

Not sure what you mean by the BDMS session in Mom's room? As far as I recall all the sessions in Rachel's room are BDSM.

jajshskalan

Mar 24, 2019
how
Hi, guys

I'm stuck on 5 stars and will appreciate your help.
  • Fulfilling Linda's request: star 7 – the tip saying complete "spending time with Emily" (Done) and talk to Linda, ask "how are you…"
    I'm trying to talk to Linda at different time, but she never mentioned Emily.
    Peeking at night also give nothing…
  • Aunt finally finds out: last star - punish Linda when Rachel supervising more than once.
    Trying to enter Linda's office at the same hours but never catching Rachel there to start the punishment
  • What is Emily doing: 2nd star – keep peeking and Emily can catch you.
    when and where? I think I tried all possible options…
  • Not so safe anymore: last star – Linda catches you when you training Emily at night.
    5 night's in the row and nothing…
  • Chloe dressing up: 1st star – in her room
    how to trigger this???
I didn't started "the more the merrier" event yet, want to complete the above stars yet, may be that's the reason?

Thank you in advance for any tips
How did you get the 6th star (chloe's new training)

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Hi, guys

• Fulfilling Linda's request: star 7 – the tip saying complete "spending time with Emily" (Done) and talk to Linda, ask "how are you…"
  • Aunt finally finds out: last star - punish Linda when Rachel supervising more than once.
    Trying to enter Linda's office at the same hours but never catching Rachel there to start the punishment
  • Not so safe anymore: last star – Linda catches you when you training Emily at night.
    how to trigger this???
I didn't started "the more the merrier" event yet, want to complete the above stars yet, may be that's the reason?

Ok so

Aunt finds out: Linda get's caught and Rachel wants you to punish her happened for me at 2100. Just showed up in th eclinic and Rachel is their saying she was going to come get you. Might be random?

What's Emily doing: I seem to recall it was in the late afternoon/evening. when Chloe is often caught masturbating at her door. If you catch Chloe you can't peek at Emily (at least I couldn't). Maybe 2300?

Chloe dressing up is at 0600 and 1700 in her room (first star is I think at 0600?).

Last star Not so safe anymore, haven't gotten that one yet

Aunt finds out last star, I got it but I have no memory how.

Hope it helps.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
OK once again, I am in Not so safe anymore. Star two is Emily catches you when Linda gives you a blowjob. I have stars 1, 3, and 4. But nothing I do causes Emily to catch Linda giving me a blow job. So I'm going to the clinic room and you know asking for a blowjob. Is there a time of day that this needs to happen at. Also Linda doesn't have a problem giving me a blowjob during the threesome in Emily's room, but apparently that doesn't count.

Never mind the above, happened after I posted (I swear I tried 5 or 6 times.

Also what does Amy arriving change or make impossible? When you call Uncle it says to make sure, before you bring Amy on.
Amy's arrival lets you have most of the scenes. However, as she sleeps in you room, Linda might not come in the night anymore. I don't recall any other "adverse" effect.

Reactions: Simon Jester

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

You must ask the 2 girls Emily and Chloe the same to play a game with you, it then happens in the Interior at 02.00, you will see a note in the notebook.
For sessions with Rachel and Susan, it depends of your progression in the story. Early stages : go see Susan (the captain) and ask if she needs your skills. It triggers the possibility to put sleeping pills in Rachel's drink at 0.00 by the pool, then at 01.00 entering Rachel's room and disarming the clock, then the following morning telling Susan "it's done". In the later stages, be in the corridor at 22.00. Some days you will hear noise coming from Rachel's room. Enter, choose the 3rd dialog. The following morning go see Susan to tell her. In both cases go in Rachel's room at 20.00, knock and have fun

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi, guys

how to trigger this???

1) Go see Linda and ask for a strip tease level 2, there is a new scene
2) Go see Linda at 21.00 in the infirmary. Repeat until you have a scene where you spank Linda in front of Rachel, then Linda asks you to put some cream on her but, rachel comes back and you spank Linda for a second time
3) Peek in her room at night, 23.00 I think. Try all the options (stay, leave). Repeat.
4) Ask Emily for anal play (0.00 hot tub), choose but plug. Repeat (the event has a cooldown of 4-5 days) until Linda shows up.
5) If you unlocked Chloe corruption level 1 it's not possible anymore. The bug will be corrected in a future release. Other option : edit your save, change Chloe's corruption back to 0, get the star, edit again and put 1.
The More the Merrier has nothing to do with the above

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
How does the 'watched' thread thing work. I have posted before in this thread, yet it hasn't appeared in my Alerts for anything posted in the last 5 pages or so.
I can see how to "Unwatch" it at the top of the page, which would suggest I am "watching" it, but not being alerted to new posts.
My list of watched threads is also not complete with all the threads I would like to follow.

My gratitude to anyone who can explain how it works. :)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How does the 'watched' thread thing work. I have posted before in this thread, yet it hasn't appeared in my Alerts for anything posted in the last 5 pages or so.
I can see how to "Unwatch" it at the top of the page, which would suggest I am "watching" it, but not being alerted to new posts.
My list of watched threads is also not complete with all the threads I would like to follow.

My gratitude to anyone who can explain how it works. :)
Never did anything, but it seems that I get alerts from threads I justed watched, looked into or where I asked questions. As I'm on CmA everyday of course I get all the alerts here. Sometimes also from games where I did a post. Not much of an answer...

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes