Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
So - do the individual paths act against each other?

It talks of 'Favor' for each girl with stars to achieve - I was assuming that as on the Yacht you had to hit all the stars - but it is possible that completing one of the 4 paths stops finishing the other 3???

May 25, 2017

It talks of 'Favor' for each girl with stars to achieve - I was assuming that as on the Yacht you had to hit all the stars - but it is possible that completing one of the 4 paths stops finishing the other 3???
That's exactly how it's designed, yes. You can only complete one path at a time. To see all four endings you'll have to play it four times.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
That's exactly how it's designed, yes. You can only complete one path at a time. To see all four endings you'll have to play it four times.
You start with one path, any one of you liking, doesn't matter. When completed (within the week) you can go back to the boat. As for now there is nothing more to do on the boat than in the previous release. On the boat you can go back to the island to try another path (talk Rachel, Interior, 16.00).
This or you don't go back to the boat and start a new path directly.
It can be done in 4 weeks, one per path, but save often because one false move and you're in for another week on the island with 3 beautiful girls...:cool:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

And the stars are designed in a way that you cannot achieve two paths in a week, but that's not important, the girls don't "remember" what you did, or didn't do, from one week to another

May 25, 2017
And the stars are designed in a way that you cannot achieve two paths in a week, but that's not important, the girls don't "remember" what you did, or didn't do, from one week to another
That's actually one of the things I can't wait to see in the next version - how on earth is he going to reconcile the different endings once you are back on the boat? Depending on the path you take, your relationship with that girl or Rachel's trust evolves...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
That's actually one of the things I can't wait to see in the next version - how on earth is he going to reconcile the different endings once you are back on the boat? Depending on the path you take, your relationship with that girl or Rachel's trust evolves...
I agree, tricky business, the game was not one with "branches" so far

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Stuff the girls - simply assume all paths were completed . ..

and then get on to the serious business of banging Rachel and Susan.

Here's an idea - MC's reward for the island job is a week back on the island with Rachel and Susan. :love:
and ThL's banner gets incorporated.

Reactions: GongGong and ThL

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..no changelog..so it is all about discovery..discovered anal sex with Emily is now a repeatable..yay..lol

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
well..no changelog..so it is all about discovery..discovered anal sex with Emily is now a repeatable..yay..lol
Here is the 0.5 Changelog

New location: The Island
More than 500 new full images (not counting partials).
12 new events, including:
  • 3 new events for Chloe
  • 3 new events for Emily
  • 1 new event for Amy
  • 5 more events featuring two or all three girls at the same time, including the longest event in the game yet (in terms of image count).
Additionally, the new update has:
4 different endings for island week depending on what you did during the week. (this is in addition to the 12 new events - no double counting)
The ability to replay the week once it's over or return to the yacht.
Several smaller changes and additions (Including fix for impossible stars).

light03

Feb 26, 2018
I feel damned. In every game that I like, the least interesting girls for me (in this case, cousins) get the most content. And this happens literally every time in every game. :LOL:
In any case, thanks for the update, I will definitely check out what's new, the island seems interesting to me.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes