ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
stop gloating and help some other users who are (not yet) able to support him on patreon^^
I both help the players here in the game and preserve the economic interests of the developer so that he keeps doing great releases.
No offense meant, sorry

Reactions: Nano47

Nano47

Aug 3, 2018
I both help the players here in the game and preserve the economic interests of the developer so that he keeps doing great releases.
No offense meant, sorry
thats why I used the "^^", I understand both points of view ;) and your help is very appreciated (had a bug some time ago myself but decided to work around with an earlier save)

Reactions: ThL

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok, after the last crash, I started a new game. So once again I have completed all the cleaning chores, except the "not good enough" Red shoe stars (hint is do some cleaning chores, but don"t aim for perfection). So I've tried a bunch of combinations of being distracted and not found one that get's me those stars. Has anyone gotten those stars? Anyone have a solution?

May 25, 2017
Ok, after the last crash, I started a new game. So once again I have completed all the cleaning chores, except the "not good enough" Red shoe stars (hint is do some cleaning chores, but don"t aim for perfection). So I've tried a bunch of combinations of being distracted and not found one that get's me those stars. Has anyone gotten those stars? Anyone have a solution?
Ask Susan for help when you are close to being kicked out (3 punishments in a week). After you've started that event chain, wait for a cleaning chores day and mess up. Rachel will send you to Susan and the scene should unlock the star. Note that femdom content must be ON.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ask Susan for help when you are close to being kicked out (3 punishments in a week). After you've started that event chain, wait for a cleaning chores day and mess up. Rachel will send you to Susan and the scene should unlock the star. Note that femdom content must be ON.
Holy cow, that's complicated. Do I need to mess-up on just one, two, or all of them? So I just need one star in sacrifices (about to get kicked out path)? Man those hint stars really need some work.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
There are some new pictures on the patreon site for the public (and a new version 5.1) :

May 25, 2017
Do I need to mess-up on just one, two, or all of them?
I'm ~85% certain that you need to clean two locations alone (and not get distracted by the girls).

So I just need one star in sacrifices (about to get kicked out path)?
I think you need to have asked Susan for help and that it doesn't matter whether you agreed to her terms or not (i.e. whether she actually came to your room at 2am).

Man those hint stars really need some work.
Most are fairly straightforward, but I've found a few to be a pain indeed.

Reactions: Simon Jester

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Hello,

Here is the final poll for Rachel's new outfit.
The last poll ended with a tie so you have both options available for this one, you can vote for more than one outfit.

The poll will only last for 3 days, I need to know the result, some content of 0.6 depends on it.

Hello,

The last poll ended with a tie so you have both options available for this one, you can vote for more than one outfit.

The poll will only last for 3 days, I need to know the result, some content of 0.6 depends on it.

76 votes total
·
1 day left
6 Likes

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018

Unlocked

Hello,

Hello,

76 votes total
·
1 day left
6 Likes
4 and 5 are my favorite.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I'm ~85% certain that you need to clean two locations alone (and not get distracted by the girls).

I think you need to have asked Susan for help and that it doesn't matter whether you agreed to her terms or not (i.e. whether she actually came to your room at 2am).

Most are fairly straightforward, but I've found a few to be a pain indeed.
Worked perfectly. Thanks again.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes