ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
it worked thanks for your help. Now i have another question, how to completed 1st and last star of "not so safe anymore" ?
I think that first star is to get get caught by Susan while you spank Chloe. So keep spanking her during the day
Last one is Linda catching you during anal play with Emily at 00.00 by the Hot tub (choose butt plug). Repeat until she shows up, she's a bit shy ;)

Reactions: Ryo Reiki

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
May be on April 12
released to Admiral and Captain level so far.
I KEEP GIVING CHLOE WHAT SHE WANTS, I SHOULD TRY TO IGNORE HER INSTEAD OF SPANKING HER.?
Ignore her. If it's what I think you'll have to ignore her twice before spanking her and unlock her corruption level 1.
1 : make sure that you have the first star of Chloe dressing up before going any further
2 : shower in your bathroom at 06.00. If Chloe shows up ignore her. Catch her again at 16.00 in Emily's room, ignore her again. Catch her in the corridor 23.00 : you'll be able to do bare spanking

Ryo Reiki

Jan 8, 2019
I think that first star is to get get caught by Susan while you spank Chloe. So keep spanking her during the day
Last one is Linda catching you during anal play with Emily at 00.00 by the Hot tub (choose butt plug). Repeat until she shows up, she's a bit shy ;)
is there any specific requirement to trigger the event susan caught the MC spanking Chloe ? because i tried several times but cant trigger it (when MC taking bath, 16:00 when Chloe at Emily's Room and 23:00 when Chloe peeking Emily)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
is there any specific requirement to trigger the event susan caught the MC spanking Chloe ? because i tried several times but cant trigger it (when MC taking bath, 16:00 when Chloe at Emily's Room and 23:00 when Chloe peeking Emily)
I remember it's more during the day. In the morning can you distract Chloe from her studies by a spanking ? Or when she fakes being ill ?

May 25, 2017
IIRC, the conditions for it to trigger are:

1) Completed 1st Milestone
2) She must be wearing panties

Other than that, it doesn't matter what you are punishing her for.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Hasn't "Not Safe anymore" got something to do with Rachel catching the MC applying lotion to the Doc's freshly spanked posterior?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I think that's the last star in "Aunt Finally Finds Out".
One of the stars is Emily catching Linda giving a BJ to MC, and there are 2 with Rachel in cosplay uniform wanking MC when Susan comes in.
As always, it would be easier to help with the hint...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yes - you might well be right.
Been a while since I played this. I am hoping the next star in that sequence will be:
"Aunt Finally Finds Out" - what my cock feels like in her pussy! ;)
It might take another row (or two) of stars before it happens ;)

Reactions: Bonhomie

Ryo Reiki

Jan 8, 2019
I remember it's more during the day. In the morning can you distract Chloe from her studies by a spanking ? Or when she fakes being ill ?
IIRC, the conditions for it to trigger are:

1) Completed 1st Milestone
2) She must be wearing panties

Other than that, it doesn't matter what you are punishing her for.
finally i managed to get that event, thank you guys for your help. Now i just need to wait for the next update

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes