D

Deleted member 31043

Keep joining Emily and Linda (Emily's room, 01.00), at some point they will play a game in between girls. Depending on the winner, that will get you the star. Repeat until you have it
Did that. I have star for that too. It is the only thing remaining tried everything nothing happens may be bug.

D

Deleted member 31043

Keep joining Emily and Linda (Emily's room, 01.00), at some point they will play a game in between girls. Depending on the winner, that will get you the star. Repeat until you have it
Yes it is a bug i was playing on .42 update

Ryo Reiki

Jan 8, 2019
repeat the event, new options will show up
i mean like how to train her, i already found her trait and i already talk with Susan (like the hint say) but i dont have any idea what to do next. Did u mean repeat to Dare her to pretending to be a dog ?

Dec 15, 2017
Emily is Rachel's daughter but she is from a previous relationship. (before Rachel married Uncle). So they are both step-cousins and have no blood relationship to the MC whatsoever.

The only characters that have a blood relationship with the MC are the "Mom" named character (speaking role only, through phone, no image in game) and the Uncle named character (the brother of the Mom character and the uncle of the MC) - who also has a speaking role only in the game.
Ok, thanks for clarifying this. Yeah wow the spoiler block really lays it out that they are not related to the MC. Lol, I guess I should read those more often. So, then I guess the incest tag for this game comes from lewdness between Rachel and Emily. I say this, because yes they are step-cousins to the MC, but in the realm of fantasy, step anything does not count as incest in my eyes. Still will play the game, because the story does intrigue me and the models are hot. Just good to know what I am getting myself into.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i mean like how to train her, i already found her trait and i already talk with Susan (like the hint say) but i dont have any idea what to do next. Did u mean repeat to Dare her to pretending to be a dog ?
yes, repeat the event, talk to Chloe. At some point she will ask you to change from dog to cat

Reactions: Ryo Reiki
Sep 25, 2017
is this a bug ??

I'm on day 4, 10h am, Emily is on the terrace doing studies, I talk to her and there is the option to distract her from her studies, I click on it and the only clickable choice I get is "nothing". I don't get " give a hug" like I do when I distract Chloe. Is this a minor bug ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
is this a bug ??

I'm on day 4, 10h am, Emily is on the terrace doing studies, I talk to her and there is the option to distract her from her studies, I click on it and the only clickable choice I get is "nothing". I don't get " give a hug" like I do when I distract Chloe. Is this a minor bug ?
you're too "early" in the game, you have first to unlock scenes with Emily, then you'll have the option to really distract her. There is no hugs & kisses with her, but you won't regret it ;)

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
v.0.5 came out on Patreon yesterday. Looking forward to seeing all these island option.
Ok, so I have a question that I've been wondering about for a while. How do games make the transition from Patreon to sites like f95zone. Does the author also add it at some point or do Patreon users move the games to whatever site they want or something else I haven't thought of?

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Ok, so I have a question that I've been wondering about for a while. How do games make the transition from Patreon to sites like f95zone. Does the author also add it at some point or do Patreon users move the games to whatever site they want or something else I haven't thought of?
I'm not sure what you mean by 'transition'. Do you mean how do mega-links, torrents and such make it on to these thread pages? I'm relatively new here, so I can't speak to all of it, one of the mods or veterans probably knows more. Personally I just assume that one of the developer's Patreon members downloads the game directly, uploads it to either a P2P-site (torrent) or file hosting service website (keep2Share, Fileboom, etc.). That person then shares the link to these websites here, for members to download.

I think it (highly) unlikely that developers will share their hard work for free. Though if you think about it, most (popular) game developers likely assume that their games are gonna end up being downloadable for free eventually, if not almost immediately after release. If you look at it from an economic standpoint it could be an effective way to market your game to people who otherwise might not (be able to) see it. Even though they didn't pay for that particular version they might be so enticed/excited about it that they sign up through Patreon to help the developer develop it further, and get early access. Nevertheless no developer is going to actively encourage use without payment, even with a side-benefit, like greater exposure. Doing so, would eventually see diminishing returns for him/her/them.

I'm just spit-balling here, perhaps even rambling a bit. This is just my sense of how things work.

Reactions: Simon Jester

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean by 'transition'. Do you mean how do mega-links, torrents and such make it on to these thread pages? I'm relatively new here, so I can't speak to all of it, one of the mods or veterans probably knows more. Personally I just assume that one of the developer's Patreon members downloads the game directly, uploads it to either a P2P-site (torrent) or file hosting service website (keep2Share, Fileboom, etc.). That person then shares the link to these websites here, for members to download.

I think it (highly) unlikely that developers will share their hard work for free. Though if you think about it, most (popular) game developers likely assume that their games are gonna end up being downloadable for free eventually, if not almost immediately after release. If you look at it from an economic standpoint it could be an effective way to market your game to people who otherwise might not (be able) to see it. Even though they didn't pay for that particular version they might be so enticed/excited about it that they sign up through Patreon to help the developer develop it further, and get early access. Nevertheless no developer is going to actively encourage use without payment, even with a side-benefit, like greater exposure. Doing so, would eventually see diminishing returns for him/her/them.

I'm just spit-balling here, perhaps even rambling a bit. This is just my sense of how things work.
Ya like you I have no idea. I mentioned the authors doing it for exactly the senario you described. People here play the game and throw a few bucks to the author or as free adverts. But does one person put it up on all the sharing links that are available or do many people do that (by, for example, downloading from Mega and then uploading to their favorite site)? It seems that one person maintains the threads and updates the original page, so it's possible that they do the uploads to the different download sites (but that seems like a lot of work to me). I mean there are at least thousands of threads and who knows how many games and tools and what-nots. Just curious how it all works. :) Not even sure that this is the right place to ask the question, but it's a thread I'm posting to at this time. :D

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Ya like you I have no idea. I mentioned the authors doing it for exactly the senario you described. People here play the game and throw a few bucks to the author or as free adverts. But does one person put it up on all the sharing links that are available or do many people do that (by, for example, downloading from Mega and then uploading to their favorite site)? It seems that one person maintains the threads and updates the original page, so it's possible that they do the uploads to the different download sites (but that seems like a lot of work to me). I mean there are at least thousands of threads and who knows how many games and tools and what-nots. Just curious how it all works. :) Not even sure that this is the right place to ask the question, but it's a thread I'm posting to at this time. :D
It's possible that a relatively small/medium group of members (most likely moderators and thread-veterans) have pooled their resources (I.E. money) to buy Patreon memberships for most if not all these games. And they, as a group distribute it here and everywhere else, under a single or a few account(s)/pseudonym(s). Strategically it would probably be the best move. Everyone gets what they want and nobody pays full price, it's win-win for everyone, including the developer.

As for maintaining the threads I think that's something separate. Creation and maintenance of infrastructure is a necessity for any kind of distribution whether it's for profit or not. Necessary maintenance somewhere else might unknowingly take a backseat to distribution here if these tasks are all relegated to only one or a few people. Division of labor is (almost) always more efficient.

As I said before, just spit-balling and/or rambling a bit here. It's an informative discussion subject.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
It's possible that a relatively small/medium group of members (most likely moderators and thread-veterans) have pooled their resources (I.E. money) to buy Patreon memberships for most if not all these games. And they, as a group distribute it here and everywhere else, under a single or a few account(s)/pseudonym(s). Strategically it would probably be the best move. Everyone gets what they want and nobody pays full price, it's win-win for everyone, including the developer.

As for maintaining the threads I think that's something separate. Creation and maintenance of infrastructure is a necessity for any kind of distribution whether it's for profit or not. Necessary maintenance somewhere else might unknowingly take a backseat to distribution here if these tasks are all relegated to only one or a few people. Division of labor is (almost) always more efficient.

As I said before, just spit-balling and/or rambling a bit here. It's an informative discussion subject.
Hmm, hadn't considered moderators getting stuff. Seems unlikely to me, with the site being free/volunteers.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes