ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So I just started this game and in the beginning, the MC says that his Uncle's daughters are step. He even calls them stepcousins. This has probably already been answered, but is there a patch to the game so that they are not stepcousins, but blood-related, or is this intended from the start?
No incest patch available

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Emily is Rachel's daughter but she is from a previous relationship. (before Rachel married Uncle). So they are both step-cousins and have no blood relationship to the MC whatsoever.

The only characters that have a blood relationship with the MC are the "Mom" named character (speaking role only, through phone, no image in game) and the Uncle named character (the brother of the Mom character and the uncle of the MC) - who also has a speaking role only in the game.
Previous relationship I did not know.. Missed that point Thanks!

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Emily is Rachel's daughter but she is from a previous relationship. (before Rachel married Uncle). So they are both step-cousins and have no blood relationship to the MC whatsoever.

The only characters that have a blood relationship with the MC are the "Mom" named character (speaking role only, through phone, no image in game) and the Uncle named character (the brother of the Mom character and the uncle of the MC) - who also has a speaking role only in the game.
So you explained what. But not how. Ok, so how do we know this?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I just noticed it's also noted on this website, in this thread, the first post (main post) where all the download links are.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
@TGI Games is often right ;-)
I think it is also explained by MC at the very beginning of the game when he is still on the chopper
Hmm, I don't remember it from there, but that doesn't mean I didn't miss it. I do tend to skip over that text. The only thing I remember from that is "use the pilots name with Susan" and "you're not genetically related to anyone on the boat".

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
There is also a scene with Susan, where she tells him bluntly that none of the girls are blood relatives so he is free to pursue them.

People moan about 'engrish', crap dialogue, and sketchy plots, and then you get games like this, and WTHI, for example where the story is very good, the writing is brilliant, and they don't bother reading it properly.
Maybe I am odd :) and not into fast forwarding for fapping just on a couple of pics - I enjoy the package - pics, story, and dialogue.

Reactions: ThL

husky6

Jan 25, 2019
I need help here..
Can't seem to get these Progression stars completed:

1. Is She Sick? (Star 6)
2. Sacrifice (Star 5)
3. A Sacrifice I'm Willing To Make (Star 1)
4. Chloe Dressing Up (Star 1)
5. Emily's Shower & Bath (Star 2)

Please don't tell me that i have to re-start cause it really took a while to get those other stars completed..

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I need help here..
Can't seem to get these Progression stars completed:

1. Is She Sick? (Star 6)
2. Sacrifice (Star 5)
3. A Sacrifice I'm Willing To Make (Star 1)
4. Chloe Dressing Up (Star 1)
5. Emily's Shower & Bath (Star 2)

Please don't tell me that i have to re-start cause it really took a while to get those other stars completed..
To help you it would be easier to have the hint related to each missing star. However here are some answers :
3. Get punished by Rachel at least 1 time if you are "non Femdom" and 2-3 times if you are "Femdom (save before, just in case you missed something and are kicked out). Talk to Amy then Susan. The idea is that Amy takes your place in a session with Susan.
4. It's a known bug, when you pass Chloe's corruption level 1 this star cannot be gained. It's only a matter of peeking at the right hour. Solution for now : use save editor, correct Chloe's corruption to 0, get the star, correct again back to 1
5. Normaly it's only a matter of peeking and entering either in the morning or in the evening

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can't get Item in the brigde. am sure already got Alarm manual and can't spanking Rachel because i lose always books in knelling in rachel room strang is i won first time and got Rachel Ext. 1 level. itried swin and yoga a lots. not help.

broke / Bug savegame ? any anyone check out my save. hope its not broke!.
BTW not use console or any cheat.
I just played a bit with your save. You cannot find the flashlight because you already have it. Next time you go into Rachel's room to disable the clock (after you spiked her drink at the pool, 00.00), choose to have a look at Rachel, to make sure that she has no panties, you'll get the option to use your flashlight.
As for the kneeling contest it's true that you seem bound to loose although you stamina is maxed. Two possibilities :
. try not to come for 2-3 days and do the contest again (it's a wild guess, don't know if it will help)
. in the "help" panel (top screen, right of "events"), disable Femdom. In this case the kneeling contest is an automatic win. Get the star. If that's your thing enable Femdom again.

D

Deleted member 31043

Anyone know how to get last star in "fulfilling linda's request"?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I just played a bit with your save. You cannot find the flashlight because you already have it. Next time you go into Rachel's room to disable the clock (after you spiked her drink at the pool, 00.00), choose to have a look at Rachel, to make sure that she has no panties, you'll get the option to use your flashlight.
As for the kneeling contest it's true that you seem bound to loose although you stamina is maxed. Two possibilities :
. try not to come for 2-3 days and do the contest again (it's a wild guess, don't know if it will help)
. in the "help" panel (top screen, right of "events"), disable Femdom. In this case the kneeling contest is an automatic win. Get the star. If that's your thing enable Femdom again.
Wheeeee! it helps. Disable Femdom. succes. now enable again. ok. will see with no Panties and flashlight.

ya the best. TnL.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Anyone know how to get last star in "fulfilling linda's request"?
Can't be sure without the hint, but I think that you have to do anal training with Emily (hot tub, butt plug), repeat and Linda will show up (she might take some days before coming).

D

Deleted member 31043

Can't be sure without the hint, but I think that you have to do anal training with Emily (hot tub, butt plug), repeat and Linda will show up (she might take some days before coming).
Did everything with Emily and linda this is the last thing i am stuck at.

Reactions: TheGary

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Did everything with Emily and linda this is the last thing i am stuck at.
Keep joining Emily and Linda (Emily's room, 01.00), at some point they will play a game in between girls. Depending on the winner, that will get you the star. Repeat until you have it

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes