Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Ah it looks like you haven't triggered Rachel talking about Amy joining the boat, at some stage, during dinner.

That should follow the calls to your Mum on said phone.
I think you can work out which locked events are about Amy, so will not start until she arrives.

One or more of the others needs some more to get Rachels to announce about Amy

Looking at your chart - it must be something on the half completed Linda's request event.
All the locked stuff happens post Amy
So we will need to know the clues that come up when you hover over the uncoloured stars 7 and onward in that quest.

Reactions: ThL

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Bonhomie

Rachel already talked to everyone weeks ago at the dinner table stating that Amy was coming and that the mother had suggested it to the uncle and he allowed it. But she has never appeared maybe that shark ate her ass.

@ThL

Tried the phone from early morning to 17:00 and nothing but the assistant.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
@Bonhomie

Rachel already talked to everyone weeks ago at the dinner table stating that Amy was coming and that the mother had suggested it to the uncle and he allowed it. But she has never appeared maybe that shark ate her ass.

@ThL

there is a second call from your mum that seems missing in what you describe. Has MC talked to everyone on the ship about Amy ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
@Bonhomie

@ThL

Can you send your last save, just to try ?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
@TGI Games

No I didn't only use rollback.
Yep, you broke your save permanently with that. It's either that or a console or something else, but it can't be normal gameplay. I looked at the trigger you missed and it's impossible to miss during normal gameplay.

The good news is: I tried to do a fix for your problem. I attached a fixed save, of your save, hope it works.
To be honest I'm not sure it was rollback, but just to be safe instead of rollback going forward, you could try to use quicksave / quickload F5 and F8 instead.

0. load the attached save 1. Wait for dinner, 2. talk to everyone about Amy when they are alone. (except Susan if I remember), 3. use the phone in the afternoon in Linda's office to start Amy's arrival

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Just checked Linda's request and Star 7 is post Amy - so not that.

It looks like one conversation about Amy is missing - is it the Doctor?
Rachel, Emily and Chloe should be the other 3 - I don't recall Susan got involved.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@TGI Games

Thank you very much that worked perfectly. Talked to all the girls some that night and some the next day and then was able to make the phone call. Thanks again!

@Bonhomie

Nope Susan isn't one of them but then she probably already knows everything from the uncle so no need to hear it a 2nd time.

Reactions: TGI Games

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So I was going to start a new game (to see if I can get the hud back) and I got this exception. It happened during the first Lunch after arriving on board.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/pool/loc_pool.rpy", line 47, in script call
    call _show_help from _call__show_help
  File "game/scripts/!init/_help.rpy", line 4, in script
    pause
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "game/scripts/!init/_gui.rpy", line 502, in execute
    screen timeAndDay():
    screen timeAndDay():
  File "game/scripts/!init/_gui.rpy", line 503, in execute
    if not isGuiHidden():
  File "game/scripts/!init/_gui.rpy", line 586, in execute
    if tooltipLeft:
NameError: name 'tooltipLeft' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/locations/pool/loc_pool.rpy", line 47, in script call
    call _show_help from _call__show_help
  File "game/scripts/!init/_help.rpy", line 4, in script
    pause
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1360, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen timeAndDay():
    screen timeAndDay():
  File "game/scripts/!init/_gui.rpy", line 503, in execute
    if not isGuiHidden():
  File "game/scripts/!init/_gui.rpy", line 586, in execute
    if tooltipLeft:
  File "<screen language>", line 586, in <module>
NameError: name 'tooltipLeft' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction 0.4.3
Mon Apr 08 11:17:50 2019

Dec 15, 2017
So I just started this game and in the beginning, the MC says that his Uncle's daughters are step. He even calls them stepcousins. This has probably already been answered, but is there a patch to the game so that they are not stepcousins, but blood-related, or is this intended from the start?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Can't get Item in the brigde. am sure already got Alarm manual and can't spanking Rachel because i lose always books in knelling in rachel room strang is i won first time and got Rachel Ext. 1 level. itried swin and yoga a lots. not help.

broke / Bug savegame ? any anyone check out my save. hope its not broke!.
BTW not use console or any cheat.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Mab's Thrall22

There isn't many spots where it states that they are not related the spots that are there you can just do like I did and open the script file up and delete out the step and change the one line later where the one sister is asked about her dad. I changed it to where it says I don't know my biological dad as he left us before I was even born.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Emily is supposedly Rachel's daughter Chloe is adopted you as M.C. are a cousin

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Emily is supposedly Rachel's daughter Chloe is adopted you as M.C. are a cousin
Interesting. How do we know Emily is Rachel's daughter? I certainly could have missed a reference to it. But all I remember is they (Chloe and Emily) are both referred to as step-cousins.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Interesting. How do we know Emily is Rachel's daughter? I certainly could have missed a reference to it. But all I remember is they (Chloe and Emily) are both referred to as step-cousins.
Emily is Rachel's daughter but she is from a previous relationship. (before Rachel married Uncle). So they are both step-cousins and have no blood relationship to the MC whatsoever.

The only characters that have a blood relationship with the MC are the "Mom" named character (speaking role only, through phone, no image in game) and the Uncle named character (the brother of the Mom character and the uncle of the MC) - who also has a speaking role only in the game.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes