kaito_kitsudo

May 8, 2017
someone help , i cant open chloe corruption lv 1, the hint say ignore her instead of spanking but i chose deal with u later hundred times but nothing happen

May 25, 2017
someone help , i cant open chloe corruption lv 1, the hint say ignore her instead of spanking but i chose deal with u later hundred times but nothing happen
When you catch her, choose "You must be punished" -> "Spanking" -> "I'll deal with you later". Then talk to her immediately after and it will trigger the scene.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
when i talked to her and chose deal later , she was at sleep immediately and i have to go to sleep till the next day
Earlier in the day, try taking a shower and hope that Chloe catches you. Threaten to punish her later then, and you should have plenty of time to talk to her again during the day.

May 25, 2017
when i talked to her and chose deal later , she was at sleep immediately and i have to go to sleep till the next day
Catch her in Emily's room in the afternoon then.

Earlier in the day, try taking a shower and hope that Chloe catches you. Threaten to punish her later then, and you should have plenty of time to talk to her again during the day.
That won't work until Chloe is actually at Corruption Level 1. :)

Reactions: bacchusplateau

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
hey there, is the game over when i have 100% at the events?
ok, im on 98% and i dont now how to get star 4 at SACRIFICE.
"cannot be missed" ha ha -_-

and i dont have star 1 "chloe undressing" ?!?

actually cloe peeked on MC any amy having sex and thought about a strap.
but how to get further now? thx for help

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
hey there, is the game over when i have 100% at the events?
ok, im on 98% and i dont now how to get star 4 at SACRIFICE.
"cannot be missed" ha ha -_-

and i dont have star 1 "chloe undressing" ?!?

actually cloe peeked on MC any amy having sex and thought about a strap.
but how to get further now? thx for help
The SACRAFICE progress counts the events you had with susan. To progress here be a bad boy during the whole week. As soon as the players paddle at the upper left corner turns yellow/red (you might be kicked of the boat) you can talk to susan and ask if she can help you. She will and will meet you in your room at night. Do this several times and you should get the last stars...

Chloe undressing should be kinda obvious. Peek in on chloes room when she changes, i think its 8:00 am.

And no the game is not over when you reach 100%. You still can do everything you been doing now, it just shows you that you at least did everything once... meaning you unlocked all the possible content the game offers...
Btw. if you dont like the yacht you can go to the island just yout chloe, emily and amy ;)

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Catch her in Emily's room in the afternoon then.

That won't work until Chloe is actually at Corruption Level 1. :)
Ah, you're probably right. I must have been thinking of trying to deny Chloe 3 times in a day to get bared ass spanking. When you are trying for this achievement, having Chloe spying on you in the shower, multiple times a day, will be your friend.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I don't want to offend anyone and I do like the game a lot and maybe I'm biased. But I have to share my opinion :
I get if someone doesn't like a game, hell I don't like several, but why feel the need to lie in a review? Isn't that a bit unfair to write twice that a game has 'no story', then admit you haven't played the game much at all so you wouldn't know if it has a story or not?

Then play the game more, change your review after you played more. Yet still in the changed review admit you only played "70%" (so 0% of the island - the biggest update by far)... and still claim "no story", when at this point is crystal clear you have no idea yet whether there is a story. Then after writing the game has no story write that only Visual Novels (VN) can have "real stories". So now the game suddenly has a story but not a real one? But why write twice it has no story then? BTW I get you don't like games that are not VN but isn't that said in the rules that shouldn't be the basis for your review? It's like if I were to review visual novels and write that they are all garbage because I don't like the genre. Which may be true but wouldn't be a very fair reviewing method.

The game literally has no significant grind anywhere. It's simply false to state otherwise. If there was even one example of grind we could discuss it, but not a single example is given. If an example was given and I missed it I apologize in advance.

Yes it's true many events are repeatable if I choose to repeat them. Giving players the option to be able to repeat an event they like has nothing to do with grind. I like to have the option to repeat events IF I want. Me repeating an event as a player choice is not grind. It's a feature to have that extra option. We all know this thread has an impact on game development and

I'd rather this option didn't get removed from the game because some people are unable to understand this free choice given to the player to repeat events they like multiple times.

I can't remember a single case where someone asked for help in progressing, uploaded a save uploaded a progression screenshot and eventually was not helped in this thread. Sorry for the rant.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
I don't want to offend anyone and I do like the game a lot and maybe I'm biased. But I have to share my opinion :
I get if someone doesn't like a game, hell I don't like several, but why feel the need to lie in a review? Isn't that a bit unfair to write twice that a game has 'no story', then admit you haven't played the game much at all so you wouldn't know if it has a story or not?

Then play the game more, change your review after you played more. Yet still in the changed review admit you only played "70%" (so 0% of the island - the biggest update by far)... and still claim "no story", when at this point is crystal clear you have no idea yet whether there is a story. Then after writing the game has no story write that only Visual Novels (VN) can have "real stories". So now the game suddenly has a story but not a real one? But why write twice it has no story then? BTW I get you don't like games that are not VN but isn't that said in the rules that shouldn't be the basis for your review? It's like if I were to review visual novels and write that they are all garbage because I don't like the genre. Which may be true but wouldn't be a very fair reviewing method.

The game literally has no significant grind anywhere. It's simply false to state otherwise. If there was even one example of grind we could discuss it, but not a single example is given. If an example was given and I missed it I apologize in advance.

Yes it's true many events are repeatable if I choose to repeat them. Giving players the option to be able to repeat an event they like has nothing to do with grind. I like to have the option to repeat events IF I want. Me repeating an event as a player choice is not grind. It's a feature to have that extra option. We all know this thread has an impact on game development and

I'd rather this option didn't get removed from the game because some people are unable to understand this free choice given to the player to repeat events they like multiple times.

I can't remember a single case where someone asked for help in progressing, uploaded a save uploaded a progression screenshot and eventually was not helped in this thread. Sorry for the rant.
i can only agree. But why argue here? You should make a general complaint about the review rules to the staff...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The game allows to repeat scenes.
If you are stuck and believe that to progress you need to repeat a certain scene and you do it 100 times and there is no progress, this may lead to the false assumption that there are high counters to beat with an endless grind.
In fact all counters I know are very low, so you have to repeat most scenes only once or twice if at all, (and you often get new scenes on repetition), but progress often requires to advance in other areas, e.g. progress with another girl or change location and time, look for new dialogs, etc. All well explained by the hints in the progress screen.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes