Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I wonder what would happened if i had to go through all this events in real life just to fuck Some Girls...I would have jumped into the ocean dive deeper into the bottom find a shell or mayb an octopus and fuck its brains out!

Reactions: gaylord2012

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I wonder what would happened if i had to go through all this events in real life just to fuck Some Girls...I would have jumped into the ocean dive deeper into the bottom find a shell or mayb an octopus and fuck its brains out!
Having different kinds of sex and spanking sessions with Emily, Chloe, Amy, Linda and Rachel 5 times a day for 2-3 months can be challenging.

May 25, 2017
Not to mention the autosaves at EVERY choice.

f96zonetrooper is correct - rollback in CMA is a very bad idea and should be avoided if possible. I have a screenshot of Emily in two places at once and an invisible Chloe to prove it. ;)

Avgvstvs

Mar 30, 2019
Guys, i think something's wrong here with the two missing stars on the first milestone. I should distract Emily and Chloe from studies, but the option do distract them doesnt shows up.

Anyone knows what is missing to trigger these options?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Guys, i think something's wrong here with the two missing stars on the first milestone. I should distract Emily and Chloe from studies, but the option do distract them doesnt shows up.

Distracting them is very simple. Find them when they are studying (Emily Terrace 10, 11, 18) (Chloe Interior 9, 10, 15 ) (Maybe---- don't hold me to those). Once you see them on screen studying talk to them and pick an option that takes them away from study. Blowjob, licking training, play, anything that opens a new scene. They will be distracted.

In addition:

- Provoke during a meal for a chance of additional bars (tracked under the NPC portrait on top)
- Ask them how their day went in the afternoon for a chance of additional random events that give warnings - warning bars.

Once they collect 3 in the same day Rachel will mention it during dinner.

If you want a sure method with no random elements just pick a girl and distract her every time she tries to study that day.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018

There was a bug about around this issue which was fixed in the 0.5.3 version of the game.

You can still progress even in 0.5.2 using the methods I described in my previous post. Just have the girls reach 3 warnings and wait for Rachel's announcement at dinner and hang out in the corridor after that to peek in their rooms.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Almost there...98% phew... just 3 stars left then 100% plus Island.

Fullfilling Linda's Request.
*11.Star. Linda uses a dildo on Emily.
*12. star. Linda make emily cum.
i tried that in 5 row days with enter or peek. didnt work (just same secene) 01:00 in emily room.

A Sacrifice i'm willing to make.
*1st star. peek when they are together.
no idea...

May 25, 2017
Almost there...98% phew... just 3 stars left then 100% plus Island.
Fullfilling Linda's Request.
*11.Star. Linda uses a dildo on Emily.
*12. star. Linda make emily cum.
i tried that in 5 row days with enter or peek. didnt work (just same secene) 01:00 in emily room.
Entering the room should unlock both stars. It might take more than one try, but five seems a bit excessive. Attach a save if you continue to experience issues.

A Sacrifice i'm willing to make.
*1st star. peek when they are together.
no idea...
Talk to Amy when you are close to being kicked out, then go to Susan and ask her for her usual favor. You'll get the option to "sacrifice" Amy instead of pleasing Susan yourself. Make sure to talk to Amy after that and tell her that it's "Her turn". All that's left is to watch what happens that night...

Reactions: Baxonius
May 25, 2017
check that. tell me its a bug or no. thanks.
It would have triggered the day before your last save (1-3-LT1.save). As it stands, it will trigger Friday evening (Saturday 01:00 AM) using the same, 1-3-LT1.save.

Edit: You still have to check every night before Friday or it won't trigger! (Thanks, Gary!)

Reactions: Baxonius

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
It would have triggered the day before your last save (1-3-LT1.save). As it stands, it will trigger Friday evening (Saturday 01:00 AM) using the same, 1-3-LT1.save.

Edit: You still have to check every night before Friday or it won't trigger! (Thanks, Gary!)
Good to know..this "check" just peek at emily room 01:00 or ?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes