Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
i just finished rachels path on the island... And i totally have to agree with chloe there should defenitly be some implements in play... MC should be able to spank emily with the paddle back on the yacht for her inflammatory attempt ... of course just to keep things in order on the yacht ;)

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
I'am stuck here:

stuck.JPG

These two are the only ones left.

I think that currently Aunt Makes Mistakes is impossible to finsih for me, since I'm already past the option with the sleeping pills. If I've missed something please tell.

As for the Shower & Bath thing I have no clue how to trigger the last two stars. Maybe it is not possible yet?

Thanks for your help.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
I'am stuck here:

View attachment 286333

I think that currently Aunt Makes Mistakes is impossible to finsih for me, since I'm already past the option with the sleeping pills. If I've missed something please tell.

As for the Shower & Bath thing I have no clue how to trigger the last two stars. Maybe it is not possible yet?

Thanks for your help.
the pill event is a repeatable event, you can (and have to) do it several times. After you put the pill in the glas turn of the alarm clock, talk to susan next morning peek/walk at 20:00 into rachels room... You maybe wanna check out the walkthrough on this (see first page)
If you finished "the pill" thing try listening in on rachels room at 22:00 (random) if you catch her masturbating confront her and tell susan about it.

To get last 2 stars for shower&bath you have to get emily exhibition to 1 i think. That allows you to have a shower (1 star) and a bath with her (2 star).

Reactions: Baxonius and ThL
May 25, 2017
Peek on Rachel in her room in the evening (22:00) and report her to Susan the next day. That will trigger the usual event that evening.

Peek on her in the shower (08:00 IIRC). RNG decides what you see, so you'll have to do it more than once.

Reactions: ThL

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
how do I get rachel`s helping hand?
Quote from walkthrough:
Rachel's helping hand.If Rachel caught you peeing and jerking off and you unlocked “Linda’s help” you can talk to Susan “I can tell you anything, right?”Now you must stay at full stamina for 3 days in a row.On the first day, after lunch go talk to Rachel.One the second day, after lunch go talk to Rachel then Susan.One the third day, after lunch go talk to Rachel.You can ask Rachel for little help during the next 2 days, to enable it again you must have an erection during lunch (1 day without spending stamina).

Reactions: Baxonius and ThL

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Quote from walkthrough:
Rachel's helping hand.If Rachel caught you peeing and jerking off and you unlocked “Linda’s help” you can talk to Susan “I can tell you anything, right?”Now you must stay at full stamina for 3 days in a row.On the first day, after lunch go talk to Rachel.One the second day, after lunch go talk to Rachel then Susan.One the third day, after lunch go talk to Rachel.You can ask Rachel for little help during the next 2 days, to enable it again you must have an erection during lunch (1 day without spending stamina).

This is the description from the beta last year. The event is now much easier.

Rachel must have caught you jerking off and peeing.
You need Linda's Help.
Now it is enough to not cum before lunch to get an erection.
Talk to Rachel and follow instructions.
As far as I know, you don't need to talk to Susan anymore and you don't need 3 days without sex.
The sequence of talks with Linda and Rachel may matter, so better save the game before you work on the event so you can fall back.
The 13:00 meeting with Rachel is always easy to miss so check her dialog options.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
This is the description from the beta last year. The event is now much easier.

Rachel must have caught you jerking off and peeing.
You need Linda's Help.
Now it is enough to not cum before lunch to get an erection.
Talk to Rachel and follow instructions.
As far as I know, you don't need to talk to Susan anymore and you don't need 3 days without sex.
The sequence of talks with Linda and Rachel may matter, so better save the game before you work on the event so you can fall back.
The 13:00 meeting with Rachel is always easy to miss so check her dialog options.
but it does point you in the right direction after all ;)

Reactions: Baxonius

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Peek on Rachel in her room in the evening (22:00) and report her to Susan the next day. That will trigger the usual event that evening.

Peek on her in the shower (08:00 IIRC). RNG decides what you see, so you'll have to do it more than once.
Got that first one, I had femdom contend disabled, I think that was the problem.

Yep, did second one too, just had to peek two times.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
When i talk to chloe. i see there are a "Need my skills" but she answer i already have a task and need to complete that.
my problem is i forget what that was..i think i need distracted emily but i dont se any "distracted her from" on emily.
so?

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
When i talk to chloe. i see there are a "Need my skills" but she answer i already have a task and need to complete that.
my problem is i forget what that was..i think i need distracted emily but i dont se any "distracted her from" on emily.
so?
in a nutshell chloe wants to see her slutty sister punished by rachel. So your goal is that rachel will anounce during evening (dinner) that emilys behaivor is untorable and that she will be punished. To achieve that you can provoke emily during dinners, ask her whats up (random event max 1 per day) or distract her from her homework (licking, footjob, etc.) ... Everything that gets her bar full (see upper mid screen, 3 red bars next to emilys pic)...

After you achieved that you can peek in on emilys punishment at 20:00 (or 21:00) not sure atm and then talk to chloe that you finished your mission ...

Reactions: ThL and Baxonius

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I am stuck last two quest. need to finish last two complete before i phone mom and get amy. grrr.

see pics.(text)
1.-keep ask linda how are toy but she never talk about emily so cant make that star.

2.-first time was succes then i try again secound time but always get only 2 red bars. easy with provoke emily then i try blowjob etc but never get third red bars before dinner. i did as that post #3,804

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I'am stuck here:

View attachment 286333

Thanks for your help.
Ok, so I had this problem and as near as I could figure out it was caused by using renpy rollback. So I quit that game and started over without using rollback and everything worked out. So not sure if the causal link is a fact, but I tried for a while to just do the action and it never gave me the stars. Now if you have other events you can do, you could just go ahead and every once in a while see if those stars unlock. If you don't use rollback, then I have no idea.

May 25, 2017
I am stuck last two quest. need to finish last two complete before i phone mom and get amy. grrr.

see pics.(text)
1.-keep ask linda how are toy but she never talk about emily so cant make that star.

2.-first time was succes then i try again secound time but always get only 2 red bars. easy with provoke emily then i try blowjob etc but never get third red bars before dinner. i did as that post #3,805
You can't continue with "Linda's Request", because those next stars require "Spending Time With Emily" which unlocks after Amy arrives.

As for Sister Rivalry, just keep pushing for a bare bottom spanking until she agrees.

Reactions: ThL and Baxonius

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
You can't continue with "Linda's Request", because those next stars require "Spending Time With Emily" which unlocks after Amy arrives.

As for Sister Rivalry, just keep pushing for a bare bottom spanking until she agrees.
Ok. i am not sure what to do with "As for Sister Rivalry, just keep pushing for a bare bottom spanking until she agrees"

is that in "Dare and truth" make by emily and i ask chloe with bare bottom and try make her agree,right? well,i try game now.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018

see pics.(text)

2.-first time was succes then i try again secound time but always get only 2 red bars. easy with provoke emily then i try blowjob etc but never get third red bars before dinner. i did as that post #3,805
To succedd in the next stars at "sisters rivalry" you have to talk to emily again and ask/talk about the plan. She will set up a meeting at the interior again with you and chloe (0:00 or 2:00 not sure anymore...). There you can talk again about the "bare back" punishment. Regardless of which her answer is meet chloe at 16:00 at the hottub for the punishment. Repeat untill she allows you to spank her bareback, repeat again untill she allows you to use the slap, repeat until she allows you to let emily watch... key here is to keep asking for the next step of punishment untill chloe agrees to it...

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Ok. i am not sure what to do with "As for Sister Rivalry, just keep pushing for a bare bottom spanking until she agrees"

is that in "Dare and truth" make by emily and i ask chloe with bare bottom and try make her agree,right? well,i try game now.
no its not in dare or truth... you have just to ask emily about her plan she sets up the meeting in the interior then. Chloe will just show up you dont need to talk to chloe for that...

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes