Savor

Jan 30, 2018
i dont read the comments because i dont want to spoiler myself.
i just read a lot "ending" in the changelog and the comment above me.
does this game end soon already?
seems pretty early for me, but i can't explain myself that much ending talk otherwise.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i dont read the comments because i dont want to spoiler myself.
i just read a lot "ending" in the changelog and the comment above me.
does this game end soon already?
seems pretty early for me, but i can't explain myself that much ending talk otherwise.
The endings we mention in the above posts are just linked to the last release, you have 4 choices of events in the last chapter of the release, each one giving access when completed to a special ending. See them as branches in the story, but it's not really correct because you have the opportunity to go down all 4 paths, it's just a matter of time for the MC.
And the game does carry on.

Reactions: Mytez and Savor

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I've done all pathes on the island, all is 100% done, back on the boat I cannot see any new task, because the Event list didn't show any.
1556203073501.png
Is this only a bug fixing release with some new dialogues on the island, or what can I do, now I'm back on the boat.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I've done all pathes on the island, all is 100% done, back on the boat I cannot see any new task, because the Event list didn't show any.
View attachment 289805
Is this only a bug fixing release with some new dialogues on the island, or what can I do, now I'm back on the boat.
You are done with the update. It added some dialogue and a longer ending for Rachel.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 289805
Yes, you'll have to wait for 0.6 to have some new events on the boat

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
In fact doesn't any attempt to go back to the boat at the end of any of the island paths take you back to BEFORE the island events start.
I have made 4 separate saves at the end of each path before the island pic choice comes up.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
In fact doesn't any attempt to go back to the boat at the end of any of the island paths take you back to BEFORE the island events start.
I have made 4 separate saves at the end of each path before the island pic choice comes up.
you can also have a save with all events completed. @TheGary posted on Patreon that you'd be able to play it also

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
you can also have a save with all events completed. @TheGary posted on Patreon that you'd be able to play it also
Yes I agree - still to work on that, but you can get all the secondary events to 100% and then replay the three other paths with that 100% active so you then have all 4 path endings with a full minor events stars count.

Given that the next update is supposed to focus on Rachel and Susan, I will be going with using the Island's Rachel Path … … … …
Not that I am obsessed or anything.
:love:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yes I agree - still to work on that, but you can get all the secondary events to 100% and then replay the three other paths with that 100% active so you then have all 4 path endings with a full minor events stars count.

Given that the next update is supposed to focus on Rachel and Susan, I will be going with using the Island's Rachel Path … … … …
Not that I am obsessed or anything.
:love:
none of us is here...:sneaky:

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes