steelhammer

Jan 5, 2018
Is it possible to convert all pics to jpg. Just like Big Brother?
like to see a lot of Pics in the middle of the game. Or perhaps the Creator integrate a unlock gallary.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Here's a suggestion: use the Save function and then you can try out each of the options you have on the screen.
It's a good suggestion for the game. But it's a flaw in the game. There should be a clear better choice available, rather than having to save and reload. Just my opinion on how games should be designed, but there it is. For what it's worth.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Is it possible to convert all pics to jpg. Just like Big Brother?
like to see a lot of Pics in the middle of the game. Or perhaps the Creator integrate a unlock gallary.
You can take screenshots when in the game or use unren to unpack the resources. The image-folder counts several thousands of images in webp-format which can be converted with a graphics-tool. Some of the ingame-images are dynamically composed of layers, e.g. background with girls + clothing + spanking, so you won't find them in the folder.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
It's a good suggestion for the game. But it's a flaw in the game. There should be a clear better choice available, rather than having to save and reload. Just my opinion on how games should be designed, but there it is. For what it's worth.
Then it is hardly a game - just a point and click VN
The whole point is that it resembles a cryptic crossword or mystery that you have to solve. The wording is generally very clever and the more you play the game and get to know the characters the slightly easier it becomes.
I for one love it - some beautiful women, some great ideas, and a challenge. (y)

Reactions: ThL

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
There should be a clear better choice available, rather than having to save and reload. Just my opinion on how games should be designed, but there it is.
Your suggestion has a very serious flaw. If you never have to reload it means you can never make a meaningful choice. Or it can even mean you never make any choice period. Consider the following game:

1. Start the game
2. Click on the "OK" button
3. Visual Novel style story starts and plays through to the end
4. Once the last render plays the game quits.

No need to ever save ever to reload, the whole game plays out and you only have to click once. From a certain perspective, this is the ideal game. It's very easy. You can't make mistakes. You don't ever have to save or load. You don't have to think which options to pick. But should it be even considered a game?

Reactions: ThL

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Your suggestion has a very serious flaw. If you never have to reload it means you can never make a meaningful choice. Or it can even mean you never make any choice period. Consider the following game:

1. Start the game
2. Click on the "OK" button
3. Visual Novel style story starts and plays through to the end
4. Once the last render plays the game quits.

No need to ever save ever to reload, the whole game plays out and you only have to click once. From a certain perspective, this is the ideal game. It's very easy. You can't make mistakes. You don't ever have to save or load. You don't have to think which options to pick. But should it be even considered a game?
You misunderstand. The choices should change the game. They should have an affect. In this game most of the choices are one choice that has an affect, the rest don't. Take for example the island sequence. You get the choice to take advantage of a drunk Chloe, but it doesn't do anything. The only valid choice is put her to bed. The questions when you catch Rachel masturbating is the same. One choice does something the rest are totally null. But the one that does something isn't really any different from the others. I mean if you make a wrong choice you should at least have to make another loop around. Go to Susan get told you made the wrong choice or have something happen and the try again. At least the Chloe question was a clear there is a right and wrong choice.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I mean if you make a wrong choice you should at least have to make another loop around.
I agree with you in that, but since the game allows saving and loading, you can't really force this. Same as with any really "wrong" choice. The game even has an autosave function (in case you forgot to save, you still have saves...) so the option of reloading is there embedded in the renpy engine itself.

Zaliapara

Aug 12, 2017
Will we be able to return to the island in the future to continue island quests? Or we have to finish all of them in a week (I think it is impossible). Thank in advance for answer!

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes