f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
not exactly the same boat, way much bigger, and far less interesting to play IMO
It looks like the same 3D-assets, but the layout of the boat with several decks and lots of cabins for all the girls is bigger. It has a slow start but gets much better when you progress with the girls. It is a good game to play between CMA-updates.

The boat is so big that it is not possible to check every location and every person every hour for quest-related actions/dialogs, so the player gets one or more stars on the map where to look when there are options to continue quests.

In CMA on the island, a lot of dialogs are just "I already heard that dialog" and "Nothing". It would be good if such empty dialogs could be identified from outside without clicking twice on them every hour, maybe by marking new dialogs or empty dialogs with a symbol.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
The main character is never, ever going to have vaginal intercourse with any of the main women, is he? Man this game is dragging that out.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The main character is never, ever going to have vaginal intercourse with any of the main women, is he? Man this game is dragging that out.
I assume that by main NPC you are referring to Rachel, Chloe and Emily. He happens to have vaginal intercourse with one of the main ones in the last release, if you play your cards well. And I'm pretty sure there is more to come in the coming updates

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I Want 100% to do? The mission is not up.
help me please

View attachment 289606
That's quite a long list fo things to do. Here are some tips
Midnight bath : keep peeking on Rachel at 00.00 at the pool and stay until the end, you'll have additional dialog
Solar protection : repeat, maybe you need to change something in the pattern that allowed you to get the last start
Payback : I need the hint
Aunt makes mistake : I need the hint, but some may only be available after 1rst Milestone
Is she sick : it's a question of peeking and entering Chloe's room at 08.00, repeat, you'll finally get everything
Emily's and Linda's help I need the hints
Rachel helping hand : you ask her for some "help", repeat until you have the option "try not to come", it will unlock cosplay scenes
Chloe's : I need the hint
And also the next time give us the hint of the missing stars at the top in the First Milestone track, some events unlock after it.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
@ThL How dare you leave Susan out of the 'main women' list ;)
@Bonhomie : He said "women", and I still wonder if she's not something in between ;)
I would not turn my back on her if you see what I mean :p
But I play femdom disabled, I may miss a few valuable information :oops:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Why, suddenly the aunt begins to refuse to do hanjob, saying that it is getting late? Since she offered to help?

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
I guess everyone says that the console is a no no, but are there commands to unlock scenes? I'll be honest, I'm starting the game from scratch and am not enjoying the process of progressing. If anyone has a current save I would be happy with that as well. Thanks!

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
0.5.3 new dialogs on the island :
- the new dialog with Emily and Chloe about Chloe's punishment doesn't consider if Chloe was spanked or had Cleaning Punishment.
- a dialog with Chloe at the pier about last night (Games & Alcohol) teleports the mc to the living room.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
0.5.3 new dialogs on the island :
- the new dialog with Emily and Chloe about Chloe's punishment doesn't consider if Chloe was spanked or had Cleaning Punishment.
- a dialog with Chloe at the pier about last night (Games & Alcohol) teleports the mc to the living room.
For the last one it's kind of normal, because you have another dialog about Game&Alcohol at 09.00 in the Living room with all the girls

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
For the last one it's kind of normal, because you have another dialog about Game&Alcohol at 09.00 in the Living room with all the girls
The first one was about spanking Amy.
The 2nd one is at 8am. There is the possibility that Chloe has more dialogs, so teleporting from a talk is not optimal.

The new ending is nice :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes