ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hey, guys. Tell me how to perform.
I keep giving Chloe what she wants, i should try to ignore her instead of spanking her. I can't do it.
Chloe corruption lv 1: when you catch her, choose "You must be punished" -> "Spanking" -> "I'll deal with you later". Then talk to her immediately after and it will trigger the scene

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Chloe corruption lv 1: when you catch her, choose "You must be punished" -> "Spanking" -> "I'll deal with you later". Then talk to her immediately after and it will trigger the scene
I cannot do that, I'm catching her only at 23:00 and after I chose "I'll deal with you later" scene ends. After that she is sleeping so I cannot speak to her.

dio824

Jan 13, 2018
Guys I’m trying to get the first milestone done but I can’t do the watch Emily with Linda thing at 23.00. when I try Emily is already asleep she isn’t even masturbating anymore.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ah thanks. but its still not giving me the star
try the extended version :
to unlock Chloe's first corruption level are : Unlock Chloe's New Punishment, you must be able to earn favor. When you caught her, there will be an option to ignore her (using : "Actually, you can go", "Actually, no, I've something else to do."). You must do this once and then during the same day, you spank her and the option for a bare bottom spanking will be possible. The easiest way is to catch her at 16:00 in Emily's room and ignore then caught her at 23:00 in the corridor peeking on Emily and spank her.
For the last : go to your bathroom early in the morning, shower, ignore Chloe TWICE, keep showering and on the third time bare spank her, you've got an extra scene. It might take all day for her to show 3 times...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I stuck...
How to unlock Chloes Training?
How to unlock second and third Star on "What is Emily doing?"
View attachment 290456
1. Do "Truth or Dare ".
Dare Chloe to drop clothes until she is naked, dare her to pretend to be a dog, ask (truth) her about humilation.
Then talk with Susan how to train a pet.
Repeat train Chloe and talk to Susan.

2. For Emily, at 23:00 save before you do anything and then check her room. The event has a cooldown of almost 1 week.
01 : "Peek on Emily at 23:00 in her room." -> peek and see her masturbate
02 : "Keep peeking and Emily can catch you." -> peek, stay and get caught.
03 : "Enter her room without knocking."
04 : "Why not try knocking (after gaining previous stars)." -> also works with peek and stay longer, 2nd time

Reactions: ThL

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Please tell me.
what you need to do to do it?
Chloe's corner time in her room.
You have to progress with Chloe's new punishment (and maybe Chloe's corruption).
Catch her e.g. at 16:00 in Emily's room, choose corner time as punishment and then check her room to see her in the corner.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes