hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
What i have to get scene with Rachel on yaht i cant make the 3 star ,,make effective choe punishment'' can you pls help

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
wht to do to go further with susan now i have the guide ,it say for wait for susan to ask help
Keep stealing Chloe's homework at 13.00 Interior. And go see Susan every day. At some point you'll have the option talk : "do you need my skills". It will trigger a whole chain of events

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
What i have to get scene with Rachel on yaht i cant make the 3 star ,,make effective choe punishment'' can you pls help
Please state the event it would help. If it is what I think :
Chloe’s new punishment :
You need to have spanked Chloe 3 times or more and unlocked the hot tub handjob with her.
Go talk with her, then go see Rachel.
Now, you must steal her homework to trigger the spanking at 15:00.
Talk once more with Chloe and you’re done, you now have access to the additional options when you caught Chloe in the hallway.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I tried... I really tried to like this game...

The renders are top notch but the busywork of clicking a certain location at a certain time is just to damn frustrating to keep going...

A damn shame as the artwork really is awesome...
It's usually the case with sandbox games. A LOT of clicking for little reward.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
well apparently they aren't good enough since people are asking what to do
I myself usually look for a walkthrough with a game with some history. Nothing strange. I think that mostly people are afraid to "miss" something, and hat can't happen here. There are no branch and very very few non repeatable events. The events just wait for you to unlock them.
There are 4-5 difficult stars out of 40-50, 10%. And 95% of the questions are about those

Reactions: Bonhomie

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
It's usually the case with sandbox games. A LOT of clicking for little reward.
I would not qualify the events of the game so far as "little rewards". Anal, vaginal, bondage, spanking, on top of the usual HJ, BJ, TJ...
But as my signature testifies, I do love this game and might not be totally rational ;)

Reactions: Bonhomie

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Please state the event it would help. If it is what I think :
Chloe’s new punishment :
You need to have spanked Chloe 3 times or more and unlocked the hot tub handjob with her.
Go talk with her, then go see Rachel.
Now, you must steal her homework to trigger the spanking at 15:00.
Talk once more with Chloe and you’re done, you now have access to the additional options when you caught Chloe in the hallway.
Sorry i mean yacht no yaht with Amy Chloe and Emily the 3 punishment of Rachel final event :)

่jeffeun

Nov 16, 2018
291221 I want 100% Thx TLH
is she sick hint -same as previous star but linda must have changed her methods.
chloe's new pusisment hint-ark her to swallow.
not to safe any more hint-susan catches you spaking chloe's and linda catches you're trenning emily's thight hole at night.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 291221 I want 100% Thx TLH
is she sick hint -same as previous star but linda must have changed her methods.
chloe's new pusisment hint-ark her to swallow.
not to safe any more hint-susan catches you spaking chloe's and linda catches you're trenning emily's thight hole at night.
Is she sick : repeat the scene having Chloe faking sick until Linda uses rectal temperature check. To do that go to see Linda (Infirmary 08.00) and talk to her about Chloe, then follow immediately and peek/enter
Chloe new punishment : repeat the BJ until you have the option to ask her to swallow
Not so safe 1) spank Chloe as punishment (16.00 Emily's room for example), repeat, Susan should show up
Not so safe 2) ask Emily for anal play at 00.00, choose butt plug, repeat until Linda shows up (may take 3-4 days)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes