ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Chloe paddle on bare bottom and Emily paddle on bare bottom . How to unlock these two scenes
distract the girls from their studies, tease them during lunch, speak with them to see if they have got themselves into trouble. For a particular girl you need to have the three bars under her face (top screen) in red. Then you'll hear during diner that Rachel is going to spank the corresponding girl. Be in the corridor in the evening and peek at the corresponding door.
To reach bare bottom & paddle level : repeat the spankings from Rachel both on the girls and on MC, the counter (top right) will move up to this level of punishment

Apr 12, 2019
distract the girls from their studies, tease them during lunch, speak with them to see if they have got themselves into trouble. For a particular girl you need to have the three bars under her face (top screen) in red. Then you'll hear during diner that Rachel is going to spank the corresponding girl. Be in the corridor in the evening and peek at the corresponding door.
To reach bare bottom & paddle level : repeat the spankings from Rachel both on the girls and on MC, the counter (top right) will move up to this level of punishment
THANKS..

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
Ok so im stuck, lynda has told me to give chloe a pet name, And the event tracker says carry on training Chloe in the docs office
None of which i can seem to do, Anyone know what ive got to do here ?

May 25, 2017
Ok so im stuck, lynda has told me to give chloe a pet name, And the event tracker says carry on training Chloe in the docs office
None of which i can seem to do, Anyone know what ive got to do here ?
Search Linda's office while she's not there and find the key. Once you have it, a new interaction with Chloe will become available.

Reactions: ThL
Apr 12, 2019
When is she sick quest start first time i missed it and now quest is not starting again . so what i have to do to trigger is she sick quest again ?

May 25, 2017
When is she sick quest start first time i missed it and now quest is not starting again . so what i have to do to trigger is she sick quest again ?
Talk to Linda in the morning and tell her that Chloe is looking for her.

Ok i must be missing something else, I search the office and it just says i don't need anything from here :(
Then you are skipping a step. Talk to Chloe and tell her you want to play with your new pet. Assuming you have finished her training, she should complain and make a request. Finding the key is the next step. It will be helpful to see what stage you are at exactly though.

Apr 12, 2019
Talk to Linda in the morning and tell her that Chloe is looking for her.

Then you are skipping a step. Talk to Chloe and tell her you want to play with your new pet. Assuming you have finished her training, she should complain and make a request. Finding the key is the next step. It will be helpful to see what stage you are at exactly though.
THANKS...

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes