rexaine

Apr 22, 2019
View attachment 291221 I want 100% Thx TLH
is she sick hint -same as previous star but linda must have changed her methods.
chloe's new pusisment hint-ark her to swallow.
not to safe any more hint-susan catches you spaking chloe's and linda catches you're trenning emily's thight hole at night.
i can finish milestone but i cant finish emily copy cat

hyperi0n

Jan 7, 2019
Guys need some help, ive been reading many posts here but still its impossible to unlock this.
However thatnks to the posts i found unlock cloe's corrupion level.

The missing star is the following "rachel muist use the paddle on cloe's bare bottom.
Ive tried evey form of steling homework, visit emily at 4pm and then again at 23pm and the showe and the room in the morning nothing works :/

May 25, 2017
Guys need some help, ive been reading many posts here but still its impossible to unlock this.
However thatnks to the posts i found unlock cloe's corrupion level.

The missing star is the following "rachel muist use the paddle on cloe's bare bottom.
Ive tried evey form of steling homework, visit emily at 4pm and then again at 23pm and the showe and the room in the morning nothing works :/
After you've gotten the girls into trouble (via provoking them during breakfast/lunch, distracting them from their homework and asking "How are tings?" until they get three strikes), Rachel will announce the punishment(s) during dinner. Peek in their rooms that evening at 21:00/22:00 to see the scenes.

Reactions: hyperi0n

hyperi0n

Jan 7, 2019
It worek until had to disctract cloe once, unbelievable i was so focues on taking the homework rather than disturbe it

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I think you need to go to sleep at 22pm and enter her room at 6am.
That's it. But there is a bug, that will be corrected, and if you already reached Chloe's corruption level 1 you cannot get the star anymore . If so, edit you save, correct Chloe's corruption to 0, get the star, edit again back to 1

Reactions: Starscreamwasright
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes