Jun 7, 2018
That's it. But there is a bug, that will be corrected, and if you already reached Chloe's corruption level 1 you cannot get the star anymore . If so, edit you save, correct Chloe's corruption to 0, get the star, edit again back to 1
Thanks..How do you edit the save file?

Dawson20022

Jun 15, 2017
Hey, i've been on the game awhile but I can't seem to be able to unlock Rachel's exhibition level 1 and I've been trying. Any directions please ?

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Can’t seem to progress with Chloe and her dog persona. Every time I select “...My Pet” it’s just the same scene. Susan suggested naming my pet, but never seem to trigger that scenario. Any pointers?

May 25, 2017
Can’t seem to progress with Chloe and her dog persona. Every time I select “...My Pet” it’s just the same scene. Susan suggested naming my pet, but never seem to trigger that scenario. Any pointers?
It sounds like you have finished that persona's training. Depending on your progress, you should probably search Linda's office for an extra key and continue Chloe's training there. Upload a save if you are stuck.

can u tell me detail how to do on copy cat??
Go to the pool very early in the morning and choose to join whoever is there when asked.

May 25, 2017
The problem is that you haven't completed the First Milestone. You have all the stars unlocked, but you haven't actually finished the event. Starting from your save point, go to sleep and talk to Susan first thing in the morning. She will relay an important message. Follow the hints after that (the phone calls) to advance.

rexaine

Apr 22, 2019
It sounds like you have finished that persona's training. Depending on your progress, you should probably search Linda's office for an extra key and continue Chloe's training there. Upload a save if you are stuck.

Go to the pool very early in the morning and choose to join whoever is there when asked.
06.00 emily on room
07.00 emily on bath tub
08. 00 emily on bathroom
which i can choose?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hey, i've been on the game awhile but I can't seem to be able to unlock Rachel's exhibition level 1 and I've been trying. Any directions please ?
When you are in Rachel's room with her and Susan, pick the keenling contest, win, choose : she masturbate, you're in for a great scene and it unlocks her exhibition level 1

Reactions: rocopc

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Just trying out this game and I've grinded all the way to when Amy arrives (thanks I hate her already!)

Quick question: Can you have sex with Rachel yet in game?

Dawson20022

Jun 15, 2017
When you are in Rachel's room with her and Susan, pick the keenling contest, win, choose : she masturbate, you're in for a great scene and it unlocks her exhibition level 1
Thanks, you probably saved me a few hours of searching

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes